Sankara Institute of Management Science Admission 2019
Sankara Institute of Management Science invites admission application for MBA program for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
SIMS Admission Courses Offered 2019
MBA Course Specializations
- Human Resource and Management
- Shipping & Logistics
SIMS Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidates applying must have a degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks.
SIMS Admission Application Form 2019
Sankara Institute of Management Science admission application form is available in the official website www.sankara.ac.in.
How to apply
Submit to the office either in person or post mail. Candidates need to follow below steps :
- Visit the official website of college.
- Download the application form.
- Fill it up in clear capital letters in black pen and paste a recent passport size photo.
- For application fee, make payment can be made through net transfer / RTGS to the following account.
Account Name : Coimbatore Educational and Cultural Foundation Trust
CURRENT A/C NO : 069288700000068
IFSC CODE : YESB0000692
BRANCH : R.S.Puram, Coimbatore
BANK NAME : YES BANK LTD
- Candidates can also pay through Demand Draft.
- DD should be drawn in favor of Coimbatore Educational and Cultural Foundation Trust ( payable at Coimbatore ).
- Submit the form in person or post mail.
Documents required with original certificate at the time of admission :
- Mark sheet of HSC.
- SSC Mark sheet.
- Consolidated Mark sheet of Undergraduate degree course.
- UG Provisional Certificate or UG Degree Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Course Completion Certificate.
- Scorecard of Entrance Exam.
- Migration Certificate ( For candidates having studied UG course from University Other than Bharathiar University )
- Passport size photo – 02.
SIMS Selection Procedure 2019
- Selection is on the basis of Entrance exam TANCET / CMAT / MAT score and Interview.
SIMS Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||CMAT Application Start Date||1st November, 2018|
|2||CMAT Application End Date||15th December, 2018|
|3||CMAT Exam Date||28th January, 2019|
( Approved by AICTE & affiliated to RTU Kota ).
Shankara Institute of Technology
Shankara Institute of Management
Shankara International School of Management and Research
Applications are invited for Management Quota Seats in MBA, MCA and B.Tech. in following Branches ( Session 2019 – 2020 )
Electronics & Communication Engineering
II Shift Electronics & Communication, Electrical College Codes for Various Courses B.Tech – ( 028 ) & II Shift – ( 166 ) MCA – ( 23 ).
Shankara Group of Institutions Eligibility 2019
As per RMAT / RMCAAT / RPET 2019 norms.
Communication Lab Well stocked library.
Highly qualified, experienced and dedicated faculty members.
Hostel facilities for male and female members.
Institute Buses available from various parts of Coimbatore.
Skill based, employable and Industry – ready training.
Shankara Group of Institutions Application Form 2019
How to apply
Application Form and prospectus can be hail from the college on payment of Its 300 by cash or DO drawn in favour of “Sankara Institute of Management Science” payable at Coimbatore.
Shankara Group of Institutions Important Dates 2019
|1||Last Date for submission of application||August, 2018|
|2||Merit list will be displayed on||August, 2018|
|3||Contact with original documents & fee on||August, 2018|
Sp44 & Sp41 (C) RIICO Industrail Area,
Phone No. : 01426 – 247005 / 422 / 433.
Website : shankaragroup.org.