School of Fashion Technology – SOFT Entrance ExamExams Date »
SOFT Entrance Exam 2019
School of Fashion Technology invites application for admission to UG Programs & PG Diploma Courses for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
SOFT Courses Offered 2019
- Fashion Design
- Fashion Communication
- Textile Design
Industry Integrated courses
UG Program – Fashion Design
- Fashion Brand Design & Technology
- Fashion Buying & Merchandising
SOFT Eligibility 2019
B. Design : The basic eligibility criteria for admission to the B. Design program is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized institute.
UG Program – Fashion Design : The basic eligibility criteria for admission to the Fashion Design course is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent exam.
PG Diploma : Candidates seeking admission to postgraduate level courses must have a minimum qualification of a bachelor’s degree ( any stream )
SOFT Application Form 2019
School of Fashion Technology admission application form is available in the official website soft.ac.in.
School of Fashion Technology, Pune accepts applications from eligible candidates through online mode only. The application process in details is as follows :
- Candidates may visit the institute’s website or the dedicated admission website and register online for the Online Test ( SOFT – CET ).
- All requisite information in the registration – cum – application form must be filled correctly.
- Candidate receives a Username and Password along with a set of 20 mock / practice questions after successful registration.
- The registration fee for SOFT – CET is ₹ 2800/ – which can be paid only through online payment modes, viz. credit / debit card and internet banking.
- Candidate is required to select his / her preferred date for the Online Test at the time of filling the registration form.
- Failure to be present in the SOFT premises on the chosen date will automatically cancel his / her candidature.
- After filling the online registration form, the applicant must immediately scan his / her 12th Marks Sheet ( and Graduation Marks Sheet, in case the applicant has registered for PG Diploma ) and email it to email@example.com and also cc it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is advised that candidates carry his / her own materials ( colors, drawing pencils, eraser etc. ) for the Studio Test.
- After declaration of Merit List, candidate is required to confirm his / her interest in taking admission with SOFT within 4 days by sending email to the above mentioned email address.
The following documents will be required to be produced / submitted at the time of final admission :
- Class XII marks sheet
- Graduation marks sheet ( only for PG courses )
- Class XII passing certificate
- Degree of Graduation, as applicable
- Any other document deemed necessary
SOFT Selection Procedure 2019
B. Design : Selection of candidates for admission to the B.Design program is done on the basis of several parameters, which include a CET, followed by a Studio Test and Interview.
Industry Integrated courses : Selection of candidates is done on the basis of a Common Entrance Test ( SOFT – CET ), followed by Portfolio Presentation and Interview.
SOFT Important Dates 2019
|1||Last Date to Apply||15th April, 2019|
|2||Entrance Exam Date||18th May, 2019 - 20th May, 2019|
|3||Declaration of Merit List||29th May, 2019|
|4||Counselling Date||29th May, 2019 - 4th June, 2019|
School of Fashion Technology,
Sr.13/1/2, Narhe Ambegaon,
Opp. to Vision English Medium School,
Pune – 411041, Maharashtra, India.,
Telephone : 91 20 66833700 / 66833701,
Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.soft.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.