Sher-i-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences PhD Entrance ExamExams Date »
SKIMS Ph.D. Entrance Exam 2019
Sher-i-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences,
Jammu & Kashmir – 190011,
Telephone No : 91 194 2401013 / 2403470,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.skims.ac.in.
Applications on prescribed format are invited from eligible candidates for appearing in an Entrance test leading to the selection / admission of the candidates in the following Ph.D. Courses for the session 2019 at SKIMS ( Deemed University ) Soura Srinagar with the eligibility criteria and other details mentioned hereunder against each course :-
|Date of SKIMS PhD Entrance test shall be notified separately.|
- Biochemistry ( 02 seats )
- Immunology & Molecular Medicine ( 02 seats )
- Cl. Pharmacology ( 01 seats )
Eligibility Criteria for SKIMS PhD 2019
SKIMS PhD Biochemistry :
- MBBS; MD ( Biochemistry ) Or
- MBBS; Diplomat National Board of Examinations ( Biochemistry ) Or
- MBBS with minimum 55% aggregate marks having passed in 1st attempt. Or
- M.Tech. ( Medical Biotechnology ) / M.Sc. Biochemistry / Clinical Biochemistry / Medical Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Medical Lab. Technology with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
SKIMS PhD Immunology & Molecular Medicine :
- MBBS; MD ( Medicine / Pathology / Microbiology / Pediatrics ) Or
- MBBS; Diplomat of the National Board of Examinations ( DNB Immunology ) Or
- MBBS with minimum 55% aggregate marks having passed in 1st attempt Or
- M.Sc. / M.Tech. ( Med. Biotechnology ) / M.Sc. Biochemistry / Clinical Biochemistry / Medical Biochemistry / Biophysics / Medical Lab. Technology ( Cl. Biochemistry ) / Microbiology / Medical Technology / Immunology / Biotechnology / M.Sc. Genetics / Human Genetics with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
SKIMS PhD Cl. Pharmacology :
- MBBS : MD (Pharmacology) Or
- MBBS; Diplomat of the National Board of Examinations (Cl. Pharmacology) Or
- Degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) with a minimum of 55% of the aggregate marks in the professional examinations. Or
- M.Sc Pharmacology/Medical Lab. Technology (Pharmacology)/Biotechnology with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
SKIMS PhD Course Duration 2019
Minimum period of training for PhD shall be :
- 02 years for candidates who possess MD / MS / DNB ( 3 years course )
- 03 years for candidates with M.Sc / M.Tech.
- 04 years for candidates with MBBS
Maximum period to complete the PhD shall be 06 years. Registration of candidates not qualifying the PhD Program within prescribed period shall be cancelled.
The selected Candidates after admission to their respective courses shall be entitled to a monthly stipend of ₹ 10,000/- P.M. ( Rupees Ten thousand only ) [ Consolidated ] during their minimum period of Registration.
SKIMS PhD 2019 Exam Pattern
SKIMS PhD Entrance Examination shall be conducted in two parts as under :
- Part I : Theory Examination ( 100 Marks )
- Part II : Practical & Viva – Voce Examination ( 50 Marks )
The written paper shall consist of 100 objective type questions as per the following syllabus :
- 40 objective type questions (multiple choice questions) on basic or allied sciences applicable to the subject – 40 marks.
- 60 objective type questions (multiple choice questions) on subjects relevant to the discipline. – 60 Marks
Selection Procedure of PhD SKIMS 2019
The selection shall be by open competitive entrance examination to be conducted by the SKIMS (Deemed University) at Soura Srinagar consisting of written, practical and Viva-voce examination.
SKIMS Application Forms for PhD 2019
SKIMS PhD Application forms shall be available at SKIMS website www.skims.ac.in only from 8th February, 2019, Candidates have to fill the application form online and no application forms shall be issued from SKIMS Academic Section.
A link for online filling of forms shall be available on SKIMS web site. Candidate shall first register to fill up the form. Once the form is completely filled, candidate can proceed to payment part by J&K Bank challan and have to print e-challan for making payment of ₹ 15,00/- ( Rupees One thousand five hundred only ) from any Branch of J&K Bank pledged to Financial Advisor & CAO, SKIMS, Dated between 8th February, 2019 to 12th March, 2019, in any of the Branch of Jammu & Kashmir Bank in the Account Number 0342010100000183, IFSC code JAKAOSKIMSS and obtain the candidate’s counterfoil of the application fee payment challan duly authenticated by the bank with (i) Branch Name and Code No. (ii) Transaction No. and (iii) Date of deposit filled by the branch official.
Fill in the payment details of Bank challan Transaction number, date etc. online to complete submission of the form and take a printout of submitted form. The candidates are required to send payment challan of fee in the office of following address by registered post.
Administrative officer (Academic),
- In-service candidates under State/Centre Govt. shall have to route their application forms through proper channel with the requisite NOC from their parent departments. No advance copy shall be entertained.
- Admit cards shall be available on SKIMS web site only in respect of those candidates who would have deposited their bank challans in Academic section.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.