Siksha O Anusandhan University – SOAU PG Medical Entrance Exam 2016
|SOAU PG 2016 Entrance Exam Date has been announced. Detailed notification will be announced shortly. Often visit this page for regular updates.|
SOAU University MD / MS / MDS Entrance Exam 2016
Telephone No : +91-674- 2350635, 2350791,
Fax No : +91 – 674 – 2350642,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : http://soauniversity.ac.in/.
Siksha O Anusandhan University application are invited for admission to MD MS & MDS Programs for the academic year 2016 – 2017.
- MS ( Master of Surgery ) – General Surgery, Ophthalmology
- MD ( Doctor of Medicine ) – Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, F.M.T, Community Medicine, Microbiology, Pathology, Transfusion Medicine, DVL, Anesthesiology, General Medicine, Pediatrics, Radio-Diagnosis, TB & CD
- MDS ( Master in Dental Surgery ) : In Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Oral Medicine & Radiology, Oral Pathology & Microbiology, Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics, Prosthodontics & Crown Bridge, Periodontology.
SOA University Bhubaneswar MD / MS / MDS Entrance Exam Date 2016
|SOAU University PG 2016 Exam Date : 24th January, 2016 ( Sunday ).|
SOA PG Reservation of Seats 2016
- 15 % of the seats will be reserved for the candidates belonging to Schedule caste ( SC ) ( By Birth ).
- 7.5 % of the seats will be reserved for the candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe ( ST ) ( By Birth ).
- 3 % of the seats in all category will be reserved for the candidates belonging to physically Handicapped ( PH ) as per MCI Guidelines.
SC / ST Candidates have to produce Certificates from the Tahasildar of the place of birth at the time of counseling. PH candidates have to produce medical certificate from medical board of Institute of Medical Sciences & SUM Hospital at the time of counseling.
SOAU University PG Medical Eligibility Criteria 2016
Eligibility for MD / MS :
Minimum of MBBS Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India. Must have completed the required period of 12 months pre – registration Internship from a recognized hospital on or before 31st March, 2015.
SOA University PG Medical Examination Centre 2016
- Delhi ( Siksha O Anusandhan University reserves the right of cancelling or reallocating any exam center )
SOA University PG Medical Application Form 2016
Candidates may apply for PG courses for the session 2016 online through Siksha O Anusandhan University website www.soauniversity.ac.in, www.ims.ac.in.
SOAU University PG Medical Entrance Exam Pattern 2016
Siksha O Anusandhan University examination pattern will be multiple choices with 300 questions from Anatomy, Physiology, Bio – Chemistry, Pathology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Community Medicine, and Foreinsic Medicine & Toxicology Subjects. The candidate has to select the correct response by darkening the correct circle. Each correct answer shall fetch 4 marks whereas each incorrect answer will lead to deduction of 1 mark.
SOA University PG Medical 2016 Important Dates
- SOA University Last Date of Application Form : 10th January, 2016
- Date of Siksha O Anusandhan University Entrance Exam : 24th January, 2016
SOA University PG 2016 Stipend
MD MS Stipend
- 1st Year : [rupee] 36,000 /- Per Month
- 2nd year : [rupee] 38,000 /- Per Month
- 3rd Year : [rupee] 40,000 /- Per Month
1st, 2nd and 3rd year – [rupee] 10,000/- per month
SOA PG Medical Fee Structure 2016
MD MS Fee :
- MS – General Surgery, Ophthalmology – [rupee] 15 Lakh Per year
- MD – DVL, Anaesthesiology, General Medicine, Pediatrics, Radio-Diagnosis, TB & CD – [rupee] 15 Lakh Per year
- MD – Pathology – [rupee] 10 Lakh Per year
- MD – Microbiology, Pathology, Transfusion Medicine – [rupee] 7.5 Lakh Per year
- MD – Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, F.M.T, Community Medicine – [rupee] 5.5 Lakh per year
MDS Fee :
[rupee] 7.5 Lakh Per annum
SOAU PG Medical 2016 Counseling
Siksha O Anusandhan University admission to MD Courses will be provisional on the day of counseling which will be done on merit basis. Candidates have to be present in person for counseling.
SOU University Counseling Schedule : Date and time of Counseling : To be notified soon.
SOAU PG 2016 Counselling Process
Candidates have to report with the following Original Documents and DD of [rupee] 30,000 /- Drawn in favor of Siksha O Anusandhan University Payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Admit Card duly signed by the invigilator
- Rank Card downloaded
- 10th and 12th Mark Sheet and Pass certificate
- Mark Sheets of MBBS 1st, 2nd and 3rd year Examinations and Degree Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate from the Head of Institution
- Permanent / Provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI or State Medical Council
- SC / ST / PH Certificate
- Two sets of photocopy of all the above documents
- 4 recent Passport size color photographs