SLET SET Application FormExams Date »
SLET SET Assam Application Form 2019
Guideline for filling up the Test application form :
- Candidate seeking admission to the test must apply online through website www.sletneonline.co.in.
- Before applying online, applicants should keep the scan copy of his / her certificates, passport sized coloured photograph and signature ready with duly attested and signed by the candidate.
- Duly attested M.A / M.Sc. / M.Com. certificate and Mark-sheet should be uploaded only along with the photograph and signature.
- Attested copy of SC / ST / OBC along with non-creamy layer certificate / PWD category certificate, if applicable, from authorized person should be uploaded.
- The size of each of the scanned photo & signature should be within the range of 5 to 50kb and properly cropped.
- Before submitting the form, applicants will get a chance to modify his / her application detail. But after the final submission of application, applicants will not be able to edit the application.
- Once submitted, portal will generate a unique Application ID. The applicants are required to note down carefully the unique Application ID for all future references including Admit Card Downloaded.
- Once an applicant completes the application submission process, the applicant can print the Acknowledgement Slip for future reference.
- Once submitted, application will generate the bank Challan for fee payment. Candidate should download the challans and print it. ( Candidate should visit the SBI bank branch carrying the challans for fee payment one day after application submission )
- Candidate claiming fee concession without attested valid SC / ST / OBC ( Noncreamy ) PWD certificate will summarily be rejected.
- Persons authorized to issue the above OBC ( Non-creamy ) / Sc / ST / PWD certificates – Deputy – Commissioner, Addl. D.C., Revenue officer not below the rank of Tahsildar, any organization authorized by the Govt.
- Candidates who have appeared or will be appearing in their Final or 4th Semester Mater Degree examination should download the Attestation format from the link given in the homepage of the site. Candidate should fill-up the form and the same should be forwarded by the Head of the concerned department and upload the scan copy of it in the site.
Step 2 : Note Down the Registration No for future Reference
Step 3 : Download the Challan copy
Step 4 : After two days of completing online Application form, Please deposit the Examination fee in any State Bank of India Branch
Step 5 : Take printout of the submitted Application Form, after two days from the day of Deposit the fee.
Fee for the Application Form : ₹ 400/- inclusive of the cost of Information Brochure and Syllabus.
|S.No||Category of candidates||Fees|
|2||OBC ( Non-creamy layer )||₹ 650/-|
|3||SC / ST||₹ 600/-|
SLET SET Assam Important Dates 2019
|1||Start date for submission of SLET SET 2019 application form||12th November, 2018|
|2||Last date for submission of SLET SET 2019 application form||31st December, 2018|
|3||The website will be operating from||03rd March, 2019|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.