Sri Ramachandra University (SRU) Entrance ExamExams Date »
Sri Ramachandra University (SRU) Entrance Exam 2008
Porur, Chennai – 600 116
Phone No: 044-24769816,
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the following courses for the academic year 2008-09.
Post Graduate Courses
1. Fellowship Programme in Neonatology
2. M.D. (Accident & Emergency Medicine)
3. Master of Physiotherapy (M.P.T.)
- Orthopaedics and Traumatology
- Neuro Sciences
- Cardio-Pulmonary Sciences
4. M.Sc. (Nursing)
- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Paediatric Nursing
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
5. M.Phil. – Clinical Psychology
6. Master in Audiology and Speech- Language Pathology (MASLP)
7. M.B.A. (Hospital & Health Systems Management)
Group – 1
8. D.M. (Cardiothoracic Anaesthesiology)*
9. D.M. (Critical Care)*
Group – 2
10. Master of Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Practice
- Quality Assurance
11. M.Sc. (Medicinal Chemistry)
Group – 3
12. M.Sc. (Human Genetics)
13. M.Sc. (Biotechnology)
14. M.Sc. (Bioinformatics)
Group – 4
15. M.Sc. Anatomy
16. M.Sc. Physiology
17. M.Sc. Biochemistry
18. M.Sc. (Microbiology and Applied Molecular Biology)
19. M.Sc. (Medical Laboratory Technology)
20. M.Sc. (Neuroscience)
21. M.Sc. (Renal Sciences & Dialysis Technology)
22. M.Sc. (Medical Imaging Technology)
Group – 5
23. M.Sc. (Clicinal Nutrition)
24. Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Nutrition
Note* : The courses at Sl.No.1, 2, 8 & 9 do not come under the purview of the Medical Council of India.
Under Graduate Courses
25. Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.P.T.)
27. Bachelor in Audiology and Speech – Language Pathology (BASLP)
28. B.Sc. (Nursing)
29. B.Sc.(Biomedical Sciences)
30. B.Sc. (Optometry)
31. B.Sc. (Allied Health Sciences)
32. B.Sc. (Emergency and Trauma Care Technology)
33. B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic)
- Separate application form will be issued for each of the P.G.Courses at Sl.No.1 to 7 and for U.G.Course at S.I. No. 33.
- A separate group wise application form will be issued in respect of the courses listed there under. Course allotment will be made through counseling.
- In respect of the P.G.Courses Sl.No.7 to 10 to 24, candidate appearing for final year examination of the courses specified for eligibility may also apply, subject to submission of pass certificate at the time of counselling.
- Selection will be made on merit, based on the marks secured in the Entrance Examination conducted by this University.
- The courses at Sl. No.1, 2, 8 & 9 do not come under the purview of the Medical Council of India.
- There is no No domicile restriction and candidates belonging to any State/ Union Territory in India can apply.
- The University shall not be liable for any postal delay or loss in transit.
Application forms will be issued from: 25.04.2008 (Friday)
Last datefor issue of application forms & receipt of filled in application forms: 23.05.2008 (Friday)
Entrance Examination Centre : Sri Ramachandra University, Porur, Chennai-116.
Prospectus and Application form may be obtained from the Registrar on requisition, mentioning clearly the name of the course(s)applied for with a Demand Draft for Rs.775/- (Rupees Seven hundred and seventy five only) drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Sri Ramachandra University, Porur, Chennai-116” or in person by paying Rs.700/- (Rupees Seven hundred only) for each prospectus & application at the University Office.
UG Courses (B.E / B.Tech / B.Arch)
1. Computer Science Engineering 11. Bio-Technology
2. Information Technology 12. Bio-Medical
3. Electronics & Communication Engineering 13. Bio-Informatics
4. Electrical & Electronics Engineering 14. Civil Engineering
5. Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering 15. Chemical Engineering
6. Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering 16. Food Technology
7. Electronics and Control Engineering 17. Automobile Engineering
8. Mechanical Engineering 18. Genetic Engineering
9. Mechanical & Production Engineering 19. Petroleum Engineering
10. Aeronautical Engineering 20. Bachelor of Architecture
For further details and eligibility condition visit: www.srmc.edu
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.