SRM University PG Medical Entrance ExamExams Date »
SRM University PG Medical Entrance Exam 2019
SRM University invites admission application for Entrance Examination leading to admission in PG programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
SRM University PG Courses Offered 2019
- M.Sc – Master of Science
- MCA – Master of Computer Applications
MSc Course Specializations
- Information Technology
- Visual Communication
SRM University PG Eligibility 2019
MSc Mathematics : B.Sc. ( Mathematics ) / B.Sc. ( Mathematics with Computer Applications ) with minimum 50% marks.
MSc Physics : B.Sc. Physics or B. Sc. Electronics ( or ) B.Sc Appli Sci with Physics / Material Science as one of the main subject with minimum 50% marks.
MSc Chemistry : B. Sc. Chemistry with Mathematics as an allied Subject with minimum 50% marks.
MSc Biotechnology : Degree in Life Science with minimum 50% marks.
MSc Information Technology : B. Sc. Computer Science / B. Sc. ( IT ) / BCA / B. Sc. Mathematics / B.Sc. Statistics / B.Sc. Physics with minimum 50% marks.
MSc Visual Communication : Graduation with 50% marks.
MSc Econometrics : B.A Economics, B. Sc. Mathematics, B. Sc. Statistics, or any Bachelor degree with Mathematics as subject in 10 +2 State Level with minimum 50% marks
- Students must pass with minimum aggregate of 50% in “Bachelor’s Degree” of any university or equivalent in B.C.A. / B.E.S / B.Sc.( Computer Science ) / Mathematics / Physics / Statistics / Applied Sciences.
- B.Com / Bachelor of Bank Management / B.B.A. / B.L.M. / B.A. ( Corporate Secretary ship / B.A. ( Economics )
- Any other Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Business Mathematics and Statistics or Mathematics / Statistics in Main / Allied level.
- B.Sc. Chemistry with Mathematics and Physics as allied subjects ( or ) B. E. / B. Tech.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Mathematics as one of the subjects at the Higher Secondary level i.e. in 10+2.
MCA Lateral Entry
- Students must pass with minimum aggregate of 60% in B.C.A / B.Sc. in Computer Science / Information Technology
SRM University PG Application Form 2019
SRM University PG application form is available in the official website www.srmuniv.ac.in.
SRM University PG Selection Procedure 2019
- Students will be shortlisted on the basis of marks secured in qualifying exams.
- Selected students will be called for counselling procedure at SRM University, Kattankulathur campus.
SRM University PG Important Dates 2019
|1||Application Form Start Date||14th November, 2018|
|2||Last Date For Application||15th April, 2019|
SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur,
Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu – 603203, India.,
Phone No. : +91-044-27455510,
Fax No. : +91-44-27453622,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.srmuniv.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.