St.Joseph’s Institute of Management Admission 2018
St.Joseph’s Institute of Management invites application from Candidates for the admission to MBA Programs for the academic year 2018
JIM MBA Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Graduates of any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 50 per cent marks are eligible to apply.
- Students awaiting their final semester results can also apply with the V / VII semester results.
- The candidates should have taken anyone of the common Entrance Tests ( XAT / CAT / MAT / TANCET )
JIM MBA Admission Procedure 2018
- St.Joseph’s Institute of Management MBA Admission form Can be download at offical Website: www.jim.ac.in
- The applicants must apply only through online with paying a fee of 1000/- towards processing the application.
- The duly filled in application form along with following Documents are send by post to the following address
The JIM Admissions Office,
St. Joseph’s Institute of Management ( JIM ),
St. Joseph’s College ( Autonomous ),
Tiruchirappalli 620 002,
- The Documents are
- Two recent passport size photographs
- The entrance test ( XAT / CAT / MAT / TANCET ) hall ticket, and / or score card
- High School and Higher Secondary Mark statements
- Mark statements of the UG Degree / Consolidated Mark Statement
- Students awaiting their final semester results must submit the mark statements up to V / VII semester
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Work Experience Certificate ( If any )
- Attestation Letter from the Parish Priest ( For Catholic Applicants Only )
JIM MBA Selection Process 2018
- The submitted applications will be scrutinized for selection by the JIM Admissions Office.
- The short listed candidates will receive Call Letters through email for JIM selection process. Initial shortlisting will be done on the basis of the UG marks.
- Shortlisted candidates will go through a selection process that involves a Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview ( WT-GD-PI ). The final selection of the candidate will be based on the all the scores /performance in Common Entrance Test Scores, academic record, relevant work experience and performance in JIM selection process.
- The list of provisionally selected candidates will be published in www.jim.ac.in
- The selected students should pay the fees on the stipulated dates as intimate
JIM MBA Admission Important Dates 2018
|1||Online application open||23rd February, 2018|
|2||Last Date for Applying Online||30th May, 2018|
|3||Submission of filled in Applications through Post: On or Before||31st May, 2018|
|4||JIM Selection process – WT-GD-PI:||3rd June, 2018|
|5||Publication of list of provisionally selected candidates||5th June, 2018|
|6||Payment of Fees and Admissions||8th June, 2018 & 9th June, 2018|
|7||Orientation and Bridge course begins||11th June, 2018|
St.Joseph’s Institute of Management ( JIM ),
St.Joseph’s College ( Autonomous ),
Tiruchirappalli – 620 002.
Telephone no : 0431 – 4226481
Fax : 0431 – 4226480
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.jim.ac.in