St.Joseph’s Institute of Management Admission 2019
St.Joseph’s Institute of Management invites application from Candidates for the admission to MBA Program for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
JIM MBA Admission Eligibility 2019
- Graduates of any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 50 per cent marks.
- Students awaiting their final semester results can also apply with the V / VII semester results. The final semester and all other pending papers if any must be cleared before 31st July, 2019.
- The candidates who have taken any one of the Common Entrance Tests namely XAT / CAT / CMAT / TANCET.
JIM MBA Admission Application Form 2019
St.Joseph’s Institute of Management admission application form is available in the official website www.jim.ac.in.
How to apply
- Apply online at www.jim.ac.in
- After online fee payment of 1000/- towards application processing and application submission, the applicant should take a print out of the filled in application along with the self – attested photocopies of the necessary documents and send it through post to the Institute.
Documents to be Submitted
- Two recent passport size photographs
- The entrance test ( XAT / CAT / CMAT / TANCET ) hall ticket and / score card.
- High School and Higher Secondary Mark statements
- Mark Statements / Consolidated Statement of the UG Degree
- Students awaiting their final semester results must submit the mark statements up to V / VII semester
- UG Degree / Provisional Certificate
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Work Experience Certificate ( If any )
- Attestation Letter from the Parish Priest ( For Catholic Applicants Only )
- NRI Candidates must submit a residential permit issued by the Foreigner Regional Registration Office.
JIM MBA Selection Procedure 2019
- The submitted applications will be scrutinized for selection by JIM Admissions Office.
- The short listed candidates will receive Call Letters through email for JIM selection process. Initial shortlisting will be done on the basis of the UG marks.
- Shortlisted candidates will go through a selection process that consists of Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview ( WT – GD – PI ).
- The final selection of the candidate will be based on the composite score obtained by the candidate in JIM Selection Process along with the Common Entrance Test ( s ) Scores, Percentage in Under Graduation and Work Experience ( If any ).
- The list of provisionally selected candidates will be published in www.jim.ac.in.
- The selected students should pay the fees on the stipulated dates.
JIM MBA Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Online application open||1st February, 2019|
|2||Last date for applying online||24th May, 2019|
|3||Submission of filled - in applications through post On or Before||27th May, 2019|
|4||JIM Selection Process||2nd June, 2019|
|5||Publication of list of provisionally selected candidates||4th June, 2019|
|6||Payment of fees and admissions||7th June, 2019 & 8th June, 2019|
|7||Induction programme & bridge course begin||10th June, 2019|
St.Joseph’s Institute of Management ( JIM ),
St.Joseph’s College ( Autonomous ),
Tiruchirappalli – 620 002,
Telephone No : 0431 – 4226481,
Fax : 0431 – 4226480,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.jim.ac.in.