State Board of Technical Education and Training Polytechnic Common Entrance TestExams Date »
SBTET Admission 2019
The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad will conduct “Polytechnic Common Entrance Test ( POLYCET )” for the candidates seeking admission in to all Diploma Courses in Engineering / Non Engineering / Technology offered at Polytechnics / institutions for the academic year 2019
SBTET POLYCET Admission Courses 2019
- Automobile Engineering
- Architectural Assistantship
- Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Bio-Medical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Commercial & Computer Practice
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering. Oil Tech
- Chemical Engineering. Petro Chemicals
- Chemical Engineering. Plastics & Polymers
- Chemical Engineering. Sugar Tech
- Computer Engineering
- Communication Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Computer Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering.
- Footwear Technology
- Industrial Electronics Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Packaging Technology
- Textile Technology
- T V & Sound Engineering
SBTET POLYCET Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should have Indian nationality to apply for AP POLYCET 2019 exam.
- Candidates belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh can apply for the exam.
- Candidate should passed SSC exam via State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh required with a subject such as Maths also by securing at least 35% marks in qualifying examination.
- Those who belong to APOSS, ICSE, CBSE or NIOS or some other board need to pass SSC exam with PCM subjects can apply for the exam.
- Candidate required to have attained 35% marks for each subject.
- Those who are appearing for the exam can also apply for the entrance test.
- There will be no age limit criteria to apply for this exam.
SBTET POLYCET Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- The mode of the exam will be offline ( pen paper ) mode.
- There will be 120 questions in the exam and the duration of exam will be 2 hours.
- The question will be of Multiple Choice Type questions.
- The subjects will be Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Each question will carry equal marks and there will be no negative marking.
SBTET POLYCET Admission Application Form 2019
- State Board of Technical Education and Training Polytechnic CET admission application form will be available at website : www.sbtetap.gov.in.
- Application registration fee [rupee] 330/-.
- The application fee can be made via facilities such as AP Online Centers / payment gateway / meeseva / net banking / Helpline centres.
- The application form will be released through online mode on the official website.
- There will be no facility to get the application via offline mode.
- AP POLYCET online application will be issued from the fourth week of March, 2019.
- Candidates will fill & submit the application till the second week of April, 2019.
- Candidates should take a print copy of the filled application for future use.
- There will be no need to submit the application by post or any other mode.
SBTET POLYCET Admission Admit Card 2019
- Enter the enrollment number to get the admit card.
- Keep a copy of admit card for future reference.
- Carry this copy along with you and carry along with you while moving to the examination center.
SBTET POLYCET Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Candidates must get valid POLYCET score.
- The admission will be provided according to the student’s preference and rank obtained in the entrance exam.
- Selection will be done by merit.
SBTET POLYCET Admission Syllabus 2019
- The question papers are on the basis of SSC / 10th class syllabus of AP board.
- To score good marks in the examination, candidates can study the SSC syllabus consisting Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
SBTET POLYCET Admission Results 2019
- AP POLYCET 2019 Results are to be out in the month of May, 2019.
- The result will be provided through online mode.
- The result will be available on the website and then a merit list is prepared.
SBTET POLYCET Admission Counselling 2019
- The counselling will be comprised of two steps, i.e. certificate verification & choice filling. The certification verification process will be started from last week of May, 2019.
- Candidates, those certificates found true, they will be eligible for choice filling. It will be started in the first week of June, 2019.
- Candidates should fill more than one choice of colleges / courses to confirm their chances of admission.
- The allotment of seat will be done on the basis of filled choices, merit list, availability of seats, category, etc.
- Candidates should download their allotment order & report to the allotted institution to confirm their admission.
SBTET POLYCET Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Availability of Application Form||2nd week of March, 2019
|2||Last date for getting application form||2nd week of April, 2019
|3||Availability of Admit Card||3rd week of April, 2019
|4||Exam date||Last week of April, 2019
|5||Result Declaration||2nd week of May, 2019
|6||Counselling starts from||Last week of June, 2019
State Board of Technical Education and Training
7th Floor, B.R.K.R. Bhavan,
Tankbund Road, Saifabad,
Hyderabad- 500 063.
Phone : 040 – 23221191 / 23222692,
Fax : 040 – 23220546,
Email : email@example.com.
Website : www.sbtetap.gov.in.