State Level Eligibility Test Assam SETExams Date »
SLET SET Assam 2019
State Eligibility Test ( SET ) 2019 conducted by the State Level Eligibility Test Commission, Assam in all the University Centres of N.E States for the academic session 2019 – 2020
SLET SET Assam Eligibility 2019
- Any Indian National who obtained Master Degree or equivalent Degree with atleast 55% marks ( without rounding up ) is eligible to sit in the SET. However the Schedules Cast ( SC ) / Scheduled Tribe ( ST ) / Person with Disability ( PWD ) category candidates who have secured atleast 50% marks ( without rounding up ) in Master Degree or equivalent Examination are eligible for the test.
- Candidates who have appeared or will be appearing at the final ( or 4th Semester ) of their Master Degree Examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examination has been delayed, may also apply and appear at this Test. However such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for award of pass certificate only after they have passed the Master’s Degree examination or equivalent examination with at least 55% marks ( 50% marks in case of OBC [ Non-creamy layer ] / SC / ST / PWD category candidate ). Such candidates must obtain the Master Degree within two years from the date of the concerned SET result with required percentage of marks failing which they shall be treated as disqualified. Candidates are advised to appear in the subject of their Post Graduation only.
- The candidates whose Post Graduation subject is not covered in the list of subjects in item 5 ( i ) may appear in a related subject.
- Candidates belonging to OBC ( Non-creamy layer ) /SC / ST / PWD category are required to attach copy of category certificate along with On-line print-out of their Application Forms ( obtained while applying on-line ). The Non-creamy layer certificate should not be more than one year old. Other Candidates are not required to submit any certificate / documents in support of their eligibility along with printout of their Application Form. Therefore the candidates in their own interest, must satisfy themselves about their eligibility for Test. In the event of any ineligibility being detected by the Commission at any stage, their candidature will be cancelled and they shall be liable for legal action.
- Candidates who qualify in the Test are eligible to apply for the post of Asst Professor within the jurisdiction of the Member-States of this SLET Commission. They will be given a pass certificate and the validity period of the certificate is forever.
SLET SET Assam Test Centres 2019
It is endeavoured to make atleast one centre in each constituent University of the SLET Commission with a minimum 25 candidates. If the number falls short of this in a centre, then the candidates of that centre will be attached to the nearest centre.
|Name of Centres||Centre Code|
|Rajiv Gandhi Central University, Itanagar||06|
|Sikkim Govt. College||08|
Change of Test Centres
Application for change of Test centre on plain paper will be received by the SLET Commission office within 07 ( working ) days of last date of submission of forms. The centre change fees is ₹ 300/- per candidate. The application for change of centre must be forwarded by the Coordinator of the original centre. along with the Centre change fee. No request for change of centre will be accepted by the SLET Commission after the specified date.
Gauhati University Campus,
Opposite Tata Motors, Jalukbari
Guwahati – 781 014
Phone No : 0361-2670045
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.sletne.org.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.