Delhi University Super Specialty Entrance Test – DUSET Entrance ExamExams Date »
Super – Specialty Entrance Test ( SET ) 2013
SUPER – SPECIALTY ENTRANCE TEST ( SET ) – SESSION – 2013 – 2016
1. It is notified to all concerned that the Super – specialty Entrance Test ( SET ) for admission to various DM and MCh courses will be held on Saturday the 1st June, 2013 and Sunday the 2nd June, 2013 at Delhi.
2. DUSET application form alongwith Bulletin of Information may be obtained from the office of the following Address.
Deputy Registrar, Faculty of Medical Sciences,
VP Chest Institute Building,
University of Delhi,
Delhi – 110007,
against crossed MICR Bank Draft / Banker’s Cheque only drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of the “Registrar, University of Delhi” payable at Delhi in the following manner:-
- By hand for ₹ 2500/- ( Two Thousand Five Hundred only ) as per details given in clause 1.2. between 09:30 A.M. to 03:00 P.M. ( except lunch time i.e. 1:00 P.M. -1:30 P.M. ) on all working days w.e.f. 25.03.2013 upto 30.04.2013.
- By post for ₹ 2550/- ( Two Thousand Five Hundred and Fifty only) by sending a self addressed envelope of 10″ X 8″. The last date of receipt of request for supply of Bulletin of Information by post is 12th April, 2013. No Cash Payment will be accepted.
3. The candidate must have passed the Post – Graduate ( MD / MS ) examination, as per details mentioned below ( in the light of the Hon’ble High Court order dated 06th July, 2012 in the matter of Jayanta Bain Vs. University of Delhi [ W.P.( C ) 3785 / 2012 ], on or before Sunday 30th June 2013 of the University of Delhi or any other examination recognized equivalent thereto by the University of Delhi and Medical Council of India:
|Andhra Pradesh State CET||Date of LPCET Examination||Timing||LPCET Duration|
|TP CET||13th September, 2015||10.30 A.M. to 12.00 P.M.||1 ½ Hours|
|HP CET||13th September, 2015||2.00 P.M to 3.00 P.M.|
- The candidate holding Diplomate of National Board of Examination will be eligible for admission to Super – Speciality courses, provided they have done thesis work. Evidence of thesis shall be produced by the candidate.
4. The candidates may also download the Application Form from the Faculty website www.fmsc.ac.in or Delhi University website www.du.ac.in and submit the same alongwith requisite Fee of ₹ 2500/- ( Two Thousand Five Hundred only ).
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.