Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences – SVIMS Entrance ExamExams Date »
SVIMS Entrance Examination 2019
Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences invites applications form the eligible candidates can applying the following Courses for the year 2019 – 2020.
These rules may be called the Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences regulation of admissions, applicable to graduate and diploma courses.
- Group A – B.P.T., B.Sc. ( Nursing ) & B.Sc. ( Paramedical )
- Group B – Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology
SVIMS Eligibility 2019
The candidates for admission to the graduate courses shall have passed Intermediate ( 10+2 ) with Science subjects ( Physics, Chemistry, Biology ) and English core / English elective with aggregate of 45% marks from Board of Intermediate education or any other recognized board like AISSCE / CBSE / ICSE / SSCE / HSCE / NIOS or other equivalent Board. In case of SC / ST & Backward classes candidates, it shall be, not less than 40% of marks in the above subjects.
Inter with optional subjects of MPC are also eligible for B.Sc ( NMT ) & DRT courses.
The students who have passed intermediate vocational bridge course with Biology & Physical Sciences are also eligible for courses S.No. 1 to 10 subject to merit in the Bridge course in Physical & Biological sciences and English.
The following qualifications are also considered equivalent to be eligible for admission to the courses as mentioned against them even without qualifying in the bridge course :
- Intermediate vocational ( Nursing ) – B.Sc ( N )
- Intermediate vocational ( Physiotherapy ) – B.P.T.
- Intermediate vocational ( M.L.T. ) – B.Sc ( MLT )
- Intermediate Vocational ( Radiography ) – B.Sc ( RIT )
Any other qualification awarded by the board of intermediate education equivalent to the specialization offered by the university at intermediate level are also eligible.
SVIMS Application Form 2019
- Application is common for all courses. Single application will be sufficient for all courses.
- Candidate seeking admission is required to apply through AP Online / TS Online only through Mee-Seva centres ).
- Alternatively the candidate can apply through internet banking payment facility. Keep the above documents ready ( scanned copies ) & photo & Signature scanned for completing the application.
- The candidate has to pay an amount of ₹ 600/-for OC, BC category and ₹ 400/-for SC / ST category + ₹ 50/- process fee in the AP Online / Mee-seva centres
SVIMS 2019 Selection Procedure
Admissions are made based on the marks secured in the qualifying examination. However, the order of preference to be followed in deciding the merit of the candidate, in case of a tie is given below:
- Passing the qualifying examination in a single attempt
- Total marks secured
- Optional subjects ( Group ) marks secured
- Elder person based on the date of birth.
1. The percentage of marks shall be calculated up to three decimal places
2. The marks secured in the bridge course shall be considered for deciding merit, in case the candidate is opting for the course other than the specialty concerned.
SVIMS Counselling 2019
The candidates called for counseling have to report for counseling in person with interview card and other required original documents. Not attending to the counseling shall render the candidate forfeiting his / her right for admission and the next candidate in the order of merit will be preferred.
A candidate has to obtain the minimum marks as mentioned below, in the qualifying examination for getting eligibility for counseling : Open category – 40% BC category – 35% SC / ST category – 30% NCC / sports / ex-servicemen – 35%.
Admission into these courses will be made directly based on the merit in their qualifying examination. The date of interview will be intimated to the eligible candidates and will be placed in the institute’s website.
The selection committee has the right to review the selections in case of errors, misrepresentation or fraud. Any decision of the selection committee shall be final and binding.
SVIMS 2019 Important Dates
|1||Availability of applications through AP Online / Mee-Seva centres||11th May, 2017|
|2||Last date for receipt of applications||15th June, 2017|
|3||Display of provisional merit list||26th June, 2017|
|4||Receiving objections ( if any ) through email / in person upto 5.00 pm||29th June, 2017|
|5||Display of final merit list||1st July, 2017|
|1||Unreserved Category & Open category||14th July, 2017|
|2||Reserved categories ( BC, SC, ST )||15th July, 2017|
|3||Special categories ( PHC, NCC, Sports, CAP, TTD / SVIMS )||17th July, 2017|
|Commencement of classes|
|1||BPT / B.Sc. AHS / DRT||7th August, 2017|
|2||B.Sc. (N)||3rd October, 2017|
Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences ( SVIMS )
Alipiri Road, Tirupati – 517 507
Telephone No : 0877-2287777 Ext. : 2458, 2202, 2267
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://svimstpt.ap.nic.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.