SVNIRTAR Common Entrance Test CETExams Date »
SVNIRTAR & NIOH CET Entrance Exam 2019
Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research ( SVNIRTAR ) & National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped ( NIOH ) offers the UG courses through Common Entrance Test for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
CET Conducted by Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training & Research ( SVNIRTAR ).
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy ( BPT ) ( 4 Yrs. + 6 months Internship )
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy ( BOT ) ( 4 Yrs. + 6 months Internship )
- Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics ( BPO ) ( 4 Yrs. + 6 months Internship )
SVNIRTAR CET 2019 Eligibility
Date of Birth
- Only those candidates who are born between 01st January, 1998 and 31st December, 2001 ( inclusive of both dates ) are eligible.
- For SC, ST & PH category candidates, the candidate should be born between 01st January, 1993 and 31st December, 2001 ( inclusive of both dates ) .
- Date of birth as recorded in the Birth certificate / Secondary Education Board Certificate ( Class X ) will be treated as authentic. Candidates must produce original certificate for proof of age at the time of counseling, failing which they will be disqualified.
Nationality : The candidate should be an Indian National.
NIOH CET 2019 Academic Qualification
|B.P.T.||4yrs.+ 6 months||10+2 ( Higher / Senior Secondary Examination ) I. Sc. or equivalent- recognized examination with subjects-Physics ( P ), Chemistry ( C ) , Biology ( B ) and English with minimum aggregate of 50% in PCB when taken together for General / OBC and 40% for SC / ST & PH candidates.|
|B.O.T.||4yrs.+ 6 months||10+2 ( Higher / Senior Secondary Examination ) I.Sc or equivalent- recognized examination with subjects- Physics ( P ), Chemistry ( C ), Biology ( B ) and English with minimum aggregate of 50% in PCB when taken together for General / OBC and 40% for SC / ST & PH candidates|
|B.P.O.||4yrs.+ 6 months||10+2 ( Higher / Senior Secondary Examination ) I Sc or equivalent- recognized examination with subjects Physics ( P ), Chemistry ( C ), Biology ( B ) or Mathematics ( M ) and English with minimum aggregate of 50% in PCB / PCM when taken together for General / OBC and 40% for SC / ST & PH candidates.|
- The candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examination with essential subjects and results are awaited, can also apply and appear in the entrance test. However their case will only be considered at the time of counseling on production of documentary evidence of having passed the qualifying examination with required percentage.
- The candidates who have discontinued their regular study for more than 3 ( three ) years are not eligible to appear in the Entrance Test.
- In case of Open schooling
For admission at SVNIRTAR- The students passing from the recognized National Institute of Open School ( NIOS ), subject to fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria are eligible for admission.
For admission at NIOH- Candidates passed from National Institute of Open Schooling ( NIOS- Min. of HRD, Govt. of India ) ONLY are eligible, as approved by the West Bengal University of Health Sciences. Students from any other Patrachar Vidyalaya / Open school / Open University correspondence courses are not eligible.
For admission at SVNIRTAR- As per regulations of Utkal University, Bhubaneshwar
- In 10+2 examination, candidate should have five subjects with English as a Compulsory Subject
SVNIRTAR CET 2019 Schedule and Test Design
SVNIRTAR NIOH CET will be of 2 hours ( 120 minutes ) duration. Questions will be multiple choices objective type of 10+2 standard. There will be 100 multiple choices objective type questions of one mark each. More than one option answered against a question will be deemed as incorrect. Any question not attempted shall be awarded ZERO marks. The entrance test shall have one paper consisting of two parts.
Subjects for CET
Based on Senior Secondary / Intermediate ( 10+2 ) Curriculam
Part-A : General Ability & General Knowledge – 10 Marks
Part-B : – 30 Marks each
- Biology ( Zoology & Botany ) OR Mathematics
NIOH CET Seats 2019
SVNIRTAR NIOH CET Seats Available
|Name of the Institute||Course||Total No. of Seats||Gen.||SC||ST||OBC||PH#||J&K||NE States #|
For SVNIRTAR, 2 seats each in BPT ( 1-Gen + 1-OBC ), BOT ( 1- Gen + 1-SC / ST ) and 1 seat in BPO ( 1-Gen ) reserved for NE State category candidates.1 seat reserved for PH candidate for each course in General category. The above reservation will be provided to the candidates on roster basis from CET-2018.
# In case of non-availability of qualified candidates under these categories, the vacant seats shall be filled up with qualified candidates from general category ( GC ) in order of merit. The Physically Handicapped candidates are required to appear before a duly constituted medical board for examination to certify that the fitness of the candidate to pursue the course of study in light of his physical disability and the requirements of the courses. The decision of the Board shall be final.
SVNIRTAR CET 2019 Examination Centres
|SL. NO.||NAME OF CENTRE||CENTRE CODE|
NIOH CET 2019 Application Form
The filled – in NIOH CET Application Form complete in all respect should be submitted either by person or by Registered / Speed post so as to reach office of :
The Chairman, CET 2019
Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training & Research ( SVNIRTAR ),
Olatpur, PO : Bairoi, Dist : Cuttack – 754010 ( ODISHA ).
- [rupee] 600/- for SC / ST / PH Candidates
- [rupee] 750/- for Others
Demand Draft should be made in favour of “Director SVNIRTAR” payable at CUTTACK.
- The photograph affixed on the application should be self attested.
- No request for change of address will be entertained until the admission is finalized.
- Always quote your Application Form No. & Roll No. ( if allocated ) in future correspondence.
NIOH CET 2019 Admit Card
SVNIRTAR NIOH Admit Cards of eligible candidates will be uploaded in SVNIRTAR website www.svnirtar.nic.in (OR) http://niohkol.nic.in/ as on 02nd June, 2019. Candidates may contact us on or before 09th June, 2019 if admit card is not available. Any query may be made on Telephone ( No. 0671-2805347 ) or Fax : 0671-2805862 or email : email@example.com
SVNIRTAR Common Entrance Test 2019 Method of Selection
Merit list / Waiting list will be generated on the basis of marks obtained in the Common Entrance Test 2018. The result and schedule of counseling will be available on the websites http://niohkol.nic.in/ by stipulated date. The candidates are advised to appear for counseling based on result published on website.
Important Dates for NIOH CET 2019
|Sl. No||ACTIVITY||IMPORTANT DATES|
|1.||Publication of Information brochure and application form on website||13th April, 2018|
|2.||Last date of receipt of Application Form||25th May, 2018|
|3.||Date of availability of Admit Card on the website||02nd June, 2018|
|4.||Date of Entrance Examination||17th June, 2018 ( Sunday )|
|5.||Declaration of Result ( Tentative )||03rd July, 2018|
|6.||Date of 1 st Counseling ( Tentative )||07th August, 2018 to 10th August, 2018|
|7.||Session begins at SVNIRTAR, Cuttack||To be declared during counselling|
|Session begins at NILD, Kolkata|
|Session begins at NIEPMD,Chennai|
SVNIRTAR Contact Address
Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training & Research ( SVNIRTAR )
Olatpur, PO: Bairoi, Dist: Cuttack ( Odisha ) -754010,
Phone No : 0671-2805347,
Fax No : 0671-2805862,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.svnirtar.nic.in (OR) http://niohkol.nic.in/