SET Registration Form 2019Exams Date »
|Entrance Exam||Test Structure||Test Cities|
SET Registration Form 2019
How to Register For SET – 2019
A candidate needs to register for Online SET / SLAT / SEED / SITEEE 2019 & also register for the institutes offering his / her choice of programmes by paying separate programmes registration fees. If shortlisted, he / she would then need to attend the further admission process conducted by each of these institutes individually.
Candidate can Register online on the official website set-test.org from Last week of January, 2019 to 03rd week of April, 2019
Note : Any Changes in the online application form ( except test city preferences and admission category) will be entertained only up to the closing date of Registration i.e. 03rd week of April, 2019. No changes shall be permitted after closing date under any circumstances. No change of test city requests will be entertained once candidates have completed their Online SET / SLAT / SEED / SITEEE 2019 registration.
You may register for one paper in the morning ( for example, SET-Law ( SLAT ) or SETDesign ( SEED )), and / or one paper in the afternoon session ( for example, SET-General (SET) or SET-Engineering ( SITEEE ) ).
Note : For Engineering, if a candidate applies to seek admission on the basis of test other than SITEEE, he / she need not register for the same; rather he / she may apply directly to the concerned institute.
Upload your latest scanned colour passport size photo at the time of Online Registration. ( Your photograph should not be more than 3 months old ). Ensure that the information you have filled is accurate
Candidate should note that SET / SLAT / SEED / SITEEE 2019 is only the first step. Each Symbiosis institute has its independent selection process.
The SET-2019 has 4 different papers:- ( SET ) SET-General, SEED ( SET-Design ), SLAT ( SET-Law ) and SITEEE ( SET-Engineering ).
The test will be conducted in two sessions, morning and afternoon.
A candidate may take more than one paper. However, he / she will have to choose and register for one paper from the morning session ( SLAT / SEED ) and / or one paper from the afternoon session ( SET / SITEEE ). Candidates are advised to make this decision at the time of their online registration. Adding a new session ( entrance test ) after the application is saved will not be possible and a fresh registration will have to be made
|Sessions and Time||Paper||Institutes|
9.30 A.M to 12.00 Noon
( SET-Law )
|Symbiosis Law School [SLS] - Pune
Symbiosis Law School [SLS] -Noida
Symbiosis Law School [SLS]- Hyderabad
( SET-Design )
|Symbiosis Institute of Design [ SID ]|
|Afternoon Session |
2.30 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.
( SET-General )
|Symbiosis Institute of Computers Studies and Research [SICSR]
Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies [SCMS] - Pune
Symbiosis Center for Media & Communication [SCMC]
Symbiosis School of Economics [SSE]
Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies [SCMS]-Noida
Symbiosis School for Liberal Arts [SSLA]
Symbiosis School of Culinary Arts [SSCA]
|Symbiosis Institute of Technology [SIT]|
- Candidate has to pay the Entrance Test fee of [rupee]1750/- for each test. If you are registering for one test in the morning ( SLAT / SEED ) and one test in the afternoon ( SET / SITEEE ), the fees are [rupee]3500/- ( From Last week of January, 2019 to 03rd week of April, 2019 )
- Application Fee once paid will not be refunded.
Modes of payment
Candidates have the option of paying through any one of the following five ( 5 ) payment methods
The candidate may pay through
- Billdesk Gateway
- Indian Bank Gateway
- Demand Draft.
Payment Through Demand Draft
Submit a Demand Draft ( DD ) of rupee]1750/- for ONE Test (morning OR afternoon) OR rupee]3500/- for TWO Tests (one from morning session and one for afternoon session) from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune
Choose the mode of Payment as ‘DD Payment’ in “Make Payment” Tab. Take a print of the payment advice form, fill in the DD Details, sign and send it along with the DD to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat only at
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL (DEEMED UNIVERSITY)
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115
Phone: 020-39116226/ 27.
The Symbiosis Test Secretariat will authenticate the details of Demand Draft and will send you an email confirming the payment. Only after the realisation of payment, would you be able to view your Admit Card.
SET 2019 Admit Card
- SET / SLAT / SEED / SITEEE 2019 Admit Card should be printed ( color printouts only. B&W printouts will not be accepted ) from the SET website www.set-test.org.
- If candidate has selected both the sessions (morning and afternoon) they should carry two different Admd Cards – one is for morning session and second is for afternoon session.
- For the Morning Session ( Law and Design Test ), reach the test centre latest by 7.30 a.m to allow for sufficient time for biometric data capture at the test centre. The test will start at 9.30 a.m. After 09.45 a.m., no candidate will be allowed to appear for the Morning Session Exams. Note that no extra time will be given for candidates who report late at the test centre.
- For the Afternoon Session ( General and Engineering Test ), reach the test centre latest by 12:30 p.m to allow for sufficient time for biometric data capture at the test centre. The test will start at 2:30 p.m. After 02.45 p.m., no candidate will be allowed to appear for the Afternoon Session Exams. Note that no extra time will be given for candidates who report late at the test centre.
- Please ensure that your latest passport size, colour photograph is pasted on the Admit Card at the place provided for before appearing for the test ( Your photograph should not be more than 3 months old ).
Admit Card along with Photo Identity proof should be carried to the Test Centre at the time of the test. An acceptable photo identity is any one of the following
- Driving license.
- Voter ID Card.
- Pan Card
- AADHAR Card ( UID )
SET 2019 Important Dates
|1||Registration commences on||Last week of January, 2019|
|2||Online registration closes||3rd week of April, 2019 ( Extended )|
|3||Payment closes||3rd or 4th week of 2019 ( Extended )|
|4||Admit Card ( will be live )||4th week of April, to 1st week of May, 2019|
|5||Entrance Test Date||1st week of May, 2019|
|6||Test Result||2nd week of May, to 3rd week of June, 2019|
|7||Counselling Commences||4th week of May, 2019|