SET Test Structure 2019
|Entrance Exam||Registration Form||Test Cities|
Symbiosis SET Structure 2019
- Duration : The duration for SET is 150 minutes.
- The SET is an Objective Test.
- Papers : SET is conducted in two sessions for a total of FIVE question papers. A candidate may choose to apply for one paper in each session.
- Symbiosis Institutes : The constituent institutes use scores of the following details for admission.
SET is an aptitude test and objective in nature for all the papers. Each question presents four options as answers. There is no negative marking for wrong answers. All sections are Mandatory.
Structure of SET – Law (SLAT) 2019
Timing : 9.30 A.M. to 12.00 Noon
|Sr. No||Section||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
Structure of SET – Design ( SEED ) 2019
Timing : 9.30 A.M. to 12.00 Noon.
|Sr.No.||Section ||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|1. ||Design Aptitude||150||150|
Structure of SET – General ( SET ) 2019
Timing : 2.30 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.
|Sr. No.||Section ||Number of Questions ||Total Marks|
|1. ||General English||40||40|
|4.||Analytical & Logical Reasoning||30||30|
Structure of SET – Engineering ( SITEEE ) 2019
Timing : 2.30 P.M. to 5.00 P.M
|Sr. No.||Section||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
SET 2019 Selection Process
- Selection Process will be based on Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test ( PI-WAT ) or Studio Test and Personal Interaction ( ST-PI )
- Candidates will be shortlisted for PI-WAT / ST-PI based on their respective Entrance Test marks. Please check the respective institute website for information and dates of PI-WAT / ST-PI.