Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission – TNPSC Grade IV ExaminationExams Date »
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission – TNPSC Grade IV Examination 2007
[intlink id=”tamil-nadu-public-service-commission-tnpsc-grade-iv-examination-2007-2″ type=”post”]TNPSC Grade IV Exam 2007 Important Dates [/intlink]| [intlink id=”tamil-nadu-public-service-commission-tnpsc-grade-iv-examination-2007-qualifications” type=”post”]Educational Qualifications for TNPSC Grade IV Examination 2007[/intlink] | [intlink id=”tamil-nadu-public-service-commission-tnpsc-grade-iv-examination-2007-examination-centers” type=”post”]TNPSC Grade IV Exam 2007 Examination Centers[/intlink]
Concessions in the matter of age and/or fees allowed to SCs, STs, MBCs / DCs, BCs, Destitute Widows, Ex-Servicemen, Physically Handicapped persons, discharged and serving temporary State Government employees below 40 years of age, etc. are given in the Commission’s ‘Instructions, etc. to candidates’.
15.Issue of TNPSC Application Forms: –
- OMR application form along with an Information Procedure containing General Instructions for filling up the application form, Commission’s ‘Instructions, etc. to candidates’ and an envelope for sending application can be obtained from any one of the HEAD POST OFFICES in Tamil Nadu or from the Head Post Office, Puduchery or from the Post Office of Lalgudi, Virudhachalam or Perambalur on payment of Rs.30/- (Rupees Thirty only). (The list showing the names of Post Offices is available on the Commission’s Website at www.tnpsc.gov.in)
- OMR application forms can also be obtained in person from the sales counter of the office of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, Omanthoorar Government Estate, Chennai-600 002, on all the working days till the closing date upto 5.00 p.m. (Excluding lunch interval between 1.30 and 2.00 p.m.) only on cash payment of Rs.30/- (Rupees Thirty only). Application forms will not be supplied to the candidates by Post.
- Candidates should use only the OMR application form (AD or subsequent series). No other typed or printed or Xeroxed / Photocopy of the application form will be accepted and such application, if any received, will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates can also avail of the facility of applying Online on the Commission’s Website at www.tnpsc.gov.in. Candidates applying Online should possess and keep ready Postal eceipt for Rs.130/- (i.e. Application fee Rs.30/- and Examination fee Rs.100/- ) obtained rom any one of the Post Offices listed in Annexure-III to the Information Brochure before egistering Online. Candidates claiming exemption from payment of Examination fee hould possess and keep ready Postal receipt for Rs.30/- towards the application fee. The ostal receipt obtained for the payment of Application Fee/ Examination Fee should be asted in the space provided in the application. Candidates applying Online shall also abide by the Commission’s instructions laid down in this Notification / Advertisement / Comission’s ‘Instructions, etc. to candidates’ / Information Brochure. Candidates applying Online should send the signed applications (i.e. The printout generated from the website and signed by the candidates) with the Postal Receipt along with attested copies of Certificates so as to reach the Commission’s office on or before the last date for receipt of applications, failing which his/her application will be rejected. The facility of applying Online will be closed on 24-09-2007 at 5.45.p.m.
16.Receipt of Application :-
(A) Candidates are advised to verify the following aspects also before sending their filled in OMR applications to the Commission’s office:
- Signature by the candidate below the declaration in Ballpoint pen or fountain pen only. Failure to sign will entail rejection of his / her application.
- Post Code No. viz 1653, in item (i) of column 23 of the OMR application specified and the Boxes thereunder shaded.
- Columns 11, optional subjects under col. 22 and col. 23(a) of the O M R application form need not be filled in.
- Columns 1, 1(a) 3, 4, compulsory subject under col. 22 and item (i) of column 23 in the OMR application form to be filled up based on the details available in this Notification / Advertisement.
(B) Filled in applications must be sent to the Controller of Examinations, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, Omanthoorar Government Estate, Anna Salai, Chennai – 600 002 by Registered Post / Speed Post well in advance so as to reach the Commission’s Office before 5.45 p.m. on 26-09-2007.