Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission – TNPSC Grade IV ExaminationExams Date »
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission – TNPSC Grade IV Examination 2007
[intlink id=”tamil-nadu-public-service-commission-tnpsc-grade-iv-examination-2007-2″ type=”post”]TNPSC Grade IV Exam 2007 Important Dates[/intlink] | [intlink id=”tamil-nadu-public-service-commission-tnpsc-grade-iv-examination-2007-qualifications” type=”post”]Educational Qualifications for TNPSC Grade IV Examination 2007 [/intlink]| [intlink id=”tamil-nadu-public-service-commission-tnpsc-grade-iv-examination-2007-application-form” type=”post”]TNPSC Exam 2007 Application form Details[/intlink]
8. TNPSC Examination Centers:
Examination will be held at the following centres:
SOH School of Humanities SOSS School of Social Sciences
SOS School of Sciences SOE School of Education
SOCE School of Continuing Education SOET School of Engineering & Technology
SOMS School of Management Studies SOHS School of Health Sciences
CPMS Centre for Para - Medical Sciences SOCIS School of Computer & Information Sciences
SOA School of Agriculture SOH School of Humanities
SOSS School of Social Sciences SOL School of Law
SOVET School of Vocational Education & Training SOGDS School of Gender & Development Studies
SOITS School of Interdisciplinary & Trans - Disciplinary Studies SOTHSM School of Tourism & Hospitality Services Sectoral Management
- Candidates should choose any one of the above centres and appear for the examination at their own expenses.
- Request for change of centre will not be complied with.
- The Commission reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of examination centres and to re-allot the candidates.
9. TNPSC Procedure of Selection:-
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e.,
- Written Examination and
- Oral Test in the shape of an interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the candidates at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Candidate’s appearance in\ each subject of the Written Examination and Oral Test is compulsory. A candidate who has not appeared in any of the subjects or the Oral Test will not be considered for selection, even if he / she secures qualifying marks for selection (For further details please refer paragraph 22(b) of the ‘Instructions, etc. to candidates’).
In regard to the security to be furnished by the Executive Officer, Grade –I the rules framed under Section 116(2) (xvi) of the Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Act, 1959 (Tamil Nadu Act 22 of 1959) shall apply.
11. TNPSC Examination Fee: Rs.100/- (Rupees One hundred only)
Examination fee should be paid only through any one of the Post offices listed in Annexure – III to the Brochure and the Postal receipt obtained for the payment of fee should be pasted in the space provided in the application. (For further details refer para 2 under part –III of Information Brochure and for Examination fee concessions, refer para 12 of the ‘Instructions, etc. to candidates’).
All candidates should pay Rs. 5/- (Rupees five only) as service charge to the Post Office, while obtaining the postal receipt. Candidates (other than those who apply Online) should inform the OMR application Number to the Counter Clerk of the Post Office for obtaining the Postal Receipt.
12. Enclosures to be Sent Along with Application:-
Candidates should enclose copies of all certificates (including evidence for Educational Qualification possessed by them) as mentioned in para 15 of the Commission’s ‘Instructions, etc. to candidates’ and item 25 under part –II of Information Brochure along with a Postal Receipt to the value of Rs.100/- (Rupees One hundred only) pasted in the column provided in the application, unless exemption of fee is claimed. Original Certificates should not be sent. Those applying Online please refer sub para D of para 15 of this Notification / Advertisement. Applications received without the attested copies of the certificates as specified above will be rejected.
13. No Objection Certificate :
Candidates who are already in service (whether regular Service or in temporary service) of the Indian Union or of a State in India or in the employment of Local Bodies or Universities or Quasi-Government Organisations or Government owned undertakings and similar Organisations, need not send their applications through the Head of the Department or employer. Instead they may directly apply to the Commission duly informing their Employer in writing. However, they should produce a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer, at the time of Oral Test. In case, any criminal / disciplinary action is taken or if any punishment is imposed against such persons after the production of “No Objection Certificate” and before actual appointment, such candidates should report this fact forthwith to the Commission indicating their Register Number pertaining to this recruitment.
Concessions in the matter of age and/or fees allowed to SCs, STs, MBCs / DCs, BCs, Destitute Widows, Ex-Servicemen, Physically Handicapped persons, discharged and serving temporary State Government employees below 40 years of age, etc. are given in the Commission’s ‘Instructions, etc. to candidates’.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.