TNSET Application FormExams Date »
|TNSET 2019 Exam Details||TNSET 2019 Application Form||TNSET 2019 Syllabus|
Tamilnadu State Eligibility Test 2019 Application Form
How to Apply ( Application Have to be Submitted Online )
The candidates must read the conditions of eligibility carefully and must satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the TNSET 2019 before filling the Online Application Form. Submission of Online Application is mandatory. Hard copies of application form will not be accepted by Mother Teresa Women’s University.
Steps for Submission of TNSET Online Application Form
- Candidate seeking admission to the Test ( TNSET 2019 ) must apply online only on the MTWU website www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in.
- Candidates are strictly instructed to upload their Photograph, Name with initial, Name of parents with initials and mobile number accurately and correctly. The mobile number once registered cannot be changed or used for another candidate. The University will not be responsible for any lapses on the part of the candidates.
- Candidates are advised to upload online applications form with efficient internet speed. The University will not be responsible for any mistakes or lapses in uploading or making wrong or double payments.
Before applying Online, the candidates must possess the scanned images as below
- Passport size photograph in JPG format of the file size prescribed in the online application website
- Signature of the candidate in JPG format of the file size prescribed in the online application website
- Income Certificate, Community Certificate and PwD Certificate issued by Competent authorities are to be uploaded in PDF format of the file size prescribed in the online application website
After filling all the details for applying online for TNSET 2019 the candidates have to select the option of payment of examination fee either by credit / debit card or through e-challan generated during the online filling of the application form.
The candidates are required to bring a photo identity card along with their printout of online admission card on the day of examination. Note that Fee submitted through any other mode like Money Order, Demand Draft, IPO etc. will be summarily rejected.
In other to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. Mother Teresa Women’s University will not be responsible for TNSET 2019 work problems or any other problem of this nature in submission of online application during last days.
Check List for Filling the TNSET 2019 Online Application Form
- Whether they fulfill the eligibility conditions for the Test as prescribed under the heading ‘CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY’.
- If they have filled their CATEGORY, General, OBC (Belong to Non Creamy Layer), SC / ST / PwD-VI-HI-PH, in the relevant column correctly and accurately.
- Check their Subject, Subject Code, Centre of Examination, and Centre Code.
- Persons with Disability ( PwD ) candidates should check whether they have filled the relevant column in the Online Application Form. Only PwD candidates have to fill this column and the others have to leave it blank.
TNSET 2019 Examination Fee and Mode of Payment
|OBC (Non Creamy |
Layer)/ as per the list
available on website:
|SC / ST / PWD - VI, HI,PH|
|Tamilnadu SET Examination Fee||[rupee] 1500/-||[rupee] 1250/||[rupee] 500/-|
After filling up all the details for applying online for TNSET 2019, the candidates have to select the option of payment of examination fee either by credit / debit card or net-banking. In case the examination fee is paid through credit/debit card or netbanking, the applicable taxes and convenience fee, etc. will be additionally charged.
The candidates are required to check the status of fee payment at TNSET 2019 website and if the status is ‘OK’, the candidate will be able to take the printout of Confirmation Page. In case, the fee payment status is not ‘OK’ the candidates are advised to do the following
- If the fee is paid through credit / debit card / net-banking and status is not OK, it means the transaction is cancelled and the amount will be refunded to concerned credit / debit card / net-banking after verifying the fact. Such candidates have to pay the fee once again.
- Please note that fee submitted by any other mode like Money Order,Demand Draft, IPO etc. will be rejected. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
To avoid last minute rush and network congestion, the candidates are advised to apply well in advance. Mother Teresa Women’s University will not be responsible for candidates who failed to submit application within the time limit.
TNSET 2019 Admit Card
It may be noted that the Hall Ticket will be uploaded on the website. No Hall Ticket will be sent to the candidates by post. The candidates should download their Hall Tickets from the above website to ascertain their venue of the Exam. No Candidate will be allowed to appear at the Examination Centre other than that allotted to him / her in the Hall Ticket .
TNSET 2019 Nodal Centres
The eleven centres where Examination will be conducted in Tamil Nadu State with their respective codes are given below. The candidate can select any one Examination Centre for TNSET 2019 examination
|Nodal Centres for TNSET 2019||Centre Code|
Note : Please Note that Test Centre Once Selected is Final and will not be allowed for Change of Centres Under any Circumstances.