Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya – UBKV Entrance ExamExams Date »
UBKV Entrance Exam 2019
UKBV MSc Entrance Exam 2019
Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya invites application for admission to MSc Programs for the academic session 2019 – 2020.
UKBV MSc Courses Offered 2019
- M.Sc ( Agriculture )
- M.Sc ( Horticulture )
- M.Sc ( Forestry )
UBKV MSc Eligibility 2019
- Candidates must possess bachelors degree in agriculture, horticulture or forestry from this university or any other recognized university with minimum OGPA of 6.5 in 10 point scale ( for general category candidates ) and OGPA of 6 ( for SC / ST / PWD candidates ).
- Candidates must secure at least 60% aggregate marks ( for general category candidates ) and 50% marks ( for SC / ST / PWD candidates ) in the Higher Secondary examination or equivalent examination
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 21 years.
UBKV MSc Seats 2019
M.Sc ( Agriculture ) – ( 2 years ) :
- Agricultural Economics ( 6 seats )
- Agricultural Entomology ( 7 seats )
- Agricultural Extension ( 6 seats )
- Agricultural Statistics ( 5 seats )
- Agronomy ( 8 seats )
- Biochemistry ( 6 seats )
- Genetics & Plant Breeding ( 7 seats )
- Plant Pathology ( 7 seats )
- Soil Science & Agriculture Chemistry ( 8 seats )
M.Sc ( Horticulture ) – ( 2 years ) :
- Floriculture, Medicinal & Aromatic Plants ( 4 seats )
- Plantation Crops & Processing ( 4 seats )
- Pomology and Post Harvest Technology ( 5 seats )
- Vegetables & Spice Crops ( 4 seats )
UBKV MSc Application Form 2019
Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya admission application form is available in the official website www.ubkv.ac.in.
How To Apply
- Candidates can register themselves for admission to PhD programme by filling and submitting the online application form only through the official university website. Forms will not be issued from the university counter.
- Along with completed application, candidates must submit the fee amount of ₹ 300/- ( for general & OBC candidates ) and ₹ 75/- ( for SC / ST / PWD category candidates ). Fee can be paid through online modes such as Debit / Credit Card and net banking facility or offline mode of payment i.e. bank challan.
Note : SC / ST / OBC candidates outside from West Bengal will be treated under General category
At the time of counselling, candidates must submit original copies of following documents :
- Attested copies of mark sheets of Madhyamik, Higher Secondary & UG Examination
- Admit card / Certificate of Madhyamik Examination
- SC / ST / OBC – A / OBC – B / PWD certificate
- Character certificate issued from the Head of the institution from where he / she has passed last examination
- Residential certificate from competent authority
- One copy of pass port size photo and Bank Challan ( on payment of required fees )
UBKV MSc Selection Procedure 2019
- Selection of the candidates to the M.Sc programme is done on the basis of their performance in the entrance test, conducted by the university.
UBKV MSc Important Dates 2019
|1||Date of start of submission of application form||5th July, 2019|
|2||Last date of submission of application form||26th July, 2019|
|3||Date of Entrance Examination||13th August, 2019 - 14th August, 2019|
|4||Display of Merit List||20th August, 2019|
|5||Counselling Session||27th August, 2019|
|6||Commencement of classes||28th August, 2019|
UKBV PhD Entrance Exam 2017
Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya invites application for admission to PhD Program 2017 – 2018.
UBKV PhD Eligibility 2017
Consistently good academic records with Master’s Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture / Forestry Science having at least 6.5 OGPA( 6.00 OGPA for SC, STand PWD candidates ) from any recognized Indian / Foreign University followed by Bachelors’ Degree in Agricultural / Horticultural / Forestry Science under 10+2+4 or 10+1+4 or 11+4. d ) Experience of Dissertation in University / Institute for at least one year.
Age Limit : Minimum age for admission is 23 years as on 01/01/2017
UBKV PhD Entrance Exam Seats 2017
The number of seats under different disciplines for URS category are given below –
|Ph.D ( Agriculture )||(i) Agricultural Economics - 1 ( GEN - 1 )|
|(ii) Agricultural Entomology – 2 ( GEN* - 1, GEN - 1 )|
|(iii) Agricultural Extension – 01 (GEN-1)|
|(iv) Agricultural Statistics – 02 (SC-1, OBC-A-1)|
|v) Agronomy - 02 (GEN*-1, SC-1)|
|(vi) Bio-Chemistry- 02(SC-1, OBC-B-1)|
|(vii) Genetics & Plant Breeding-2 ( GEN*-1, SC-1)|
|(viii) Plant Pathology- 2 ( GEN -1, ST-1)|
|(ix) Seed Science & Technology-1 ( GEN-1 )|
|(x) Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry –2 ( GEN-1, OBC-A-1 )|
|Ph.D ( Horticulture )||(i) Floriculture, Medicinal & Aromatic Plants – 1(SC-1)|
|(ii) Plantation crops and processing- 02 (GEN-1, OBC-A-1)|
|(iii) Pomology and Post Harvest Technology -01(GEN-1)|
|(iv) Vegetables & Spice Crops- 01 (GEN -1).|
|Ph.D. ( Forestry )||(i) Forestry – 02 (GEN-1, SC-1)|
UBKV PhD Exam Pattern 2017
Duration of the Test – 1 hours 30 minuets; Total marks – 100
Questions – 15 questions of 2 marks = 30 marks; 2 questions of 5 marks = 10 marks; MCQ type 60 questions of four alternatives each of 1 marks ( 60 x 1 = 60 ). Negative marks for MCQ is 0.5 for each wrong answer.
Qualifying marks of the Entrance Test – 35 % for General & OBC – A& OBC – B categories and 30% for SC, ST & PWD categories of the Test.
UBKV PhD Application Form 2017
- Online link for submission of admission form will be available at University website www.ubkv.ac.in from22nd June, 2017
- Application form has to submit online only on payment of ₹ 600.00 ( Rupees six hundred ) only for general & OBC-A & OBC-B categories and ₹ 150.00 ( Rupees one hundred fifty ) only for SC / ST categories with service charge through online or offline mode as non refundable.
- Only PWD candidates who’s disability percentage are 40% or above, will be treated as exempted candidates and no fees will be required.
- The Application should reach the following address
Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya,
West Bengal – 736165.
- Application form received after due date will not be considered ( Only for In-Service and Project fellow categories applicants ).
UBKV PhD Entrance Exam 2017 Important Dates
|1||Starting date of submission of application form through online||22nd June, 2017|
|2||Last date of submission of application form||17th July, 2017
upto 23:59 hrs
|3||Date of publication of eligible candidate's list for Entrance test||28th July, 2017|
|4||Date of Entrance Test||6th August, 2017|
|5||Date of publication of merit list||9th August, 2017|
|6||Date of counseling and admission||21st August, 2017|
|7||Classes will commence on and from||22nd August, 2017|
Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya,
North Bengal Agriculture University,
NH31, Pundibari, Cooch Behar,
India – 736165,
Mobile : 03582-270012,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.ubkv.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.