Vels Entrance Examination – VEEExams Date »
Vels University UG & PG Courses Admission 2019
Vels University invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following UG & PG Courses for the academic year 2019.
Vels University Admission Courses 2019
School of Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering ( B.E. )
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Harbour and Ocean Engineering
Bachelor of Technology ( B.Tech )
- IT Cloud and Mobile based application development
- Bio Technology
School of Ocean Engineering
Bachelor of Technology ( B.Tech )
- Petroleum Engineering
- Naval Architecture and Off Shore Engineering
School of Law
- BA ( LLB )
School of Management studies
- Finance, HR, Marketing, System and Production
- Logistics and Shipping Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Business Analytics
- Pharm. D ( Doctor of Pharmacy )
- B. Pharm. / M. Pharm
Vels University Admission Eligibility 2019
BE / BTech
- Aspirants should have passed the Higher Secondary Examinations of ( 10+2 ) Curriculum ( Academic Steam ) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as three of the four subjects or any examination of any other authority accepted by the BOM of VELS University as equivalent there to for BE, Bio -Medical and BTech., Biotechnology apart from MPC, Biology as fourth paper is preferable ( or ) Should have passed the Higher Secondary Examination of Vocational Stream ( Vocational Groups in Engineering / Technology ).
- As per norms of PCI should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology / Botany and Zoology at +2 level.
Pharm – D
- As per norms of PCI should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology / Botany and Zoology.
- Candidates should have obtained Any Degree with 50% in 10+2+3 pattern of Education.
MBA Business Analytics – in association with IBM
- BTech / BE in any discipline, BSc ( Maths Statistics ), BBA, BBM, BA ( Economics / Maths, B.Com, BCA, BSc Computer Science with marks, pass with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University in 10+2+3 pattern of Education.
- Candidates should have obtained Any degree with Maths or Statistics or Mathematical Physics as main / allied subject.
BA LLB ( Hons. )
- Candidates should Pass in +2, or its equivalent.
- Age : As per norms of BCI.
- Candidates should have A pass in UG / PG degree from a recognized University.
- Age : As per norms of BCI.
Vels University Admission Exam Pattern 2019
VEE 2019 will comprise 100 multi-choice questions ( MCQs ) worth 100 marks across subjects. Each question will carry one mark.
|Branch / Title||Duration||Max. Marks||No. of MCQ|
|BE / BTech||01.30 hrs||100||100|
|Pharmacy (BPharm & Pharm - D)||01.30 hrs||100||100|
Vels University Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- Vels University admission application form will be available at website : www.velsuniv.ac.in.
- Students can also procure the application form by post by sending a DD for ₹1100/- payable at Chennai in favour of ‘ The Registrar, VISTAS’ mentioning the name of the student and the course for which application is made.
VEE Admit Card 2019
- Admit card is a mandatory document to be carried to the exam hall. Each candidate is required to carry his/her admit card to the exam venue. In the absence of the admit card, the candidate will be barred from the test.
- The admit card will contain following information:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Course applied for
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Exam venue
- Student’s address
- Student’s phone number
- In case of any discrepancy in the information on admit card, the candidate must immediately contact the admissions office and get the error rectified before the exam.
- The candidates are advised to preserve the admit card till admission process is over.
Vels University Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Vels University admission selection will be done on the basis of performance in Vels University entrance Examination 2019.
Vels University Admission Syllabus 2019
- BE / BTech – HSC – Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Fundamentals of Computers, General Knowledge
- BPharm & Pharm – D – HSC – Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Biology
- MBA – Verbal Ability, Logical Reasoning, Analytical Skills, General Knowledge
- MCA – Basic of Computers, English Comprehension, Verbal Ability, HSC – Maths, General Knowledge
- LAW – English, Reasoning, Constitutional Law, Current Affairs
Vels University Admission Results 2019
VEE 2019 results will be declared within 10 days from the date of the entrance exam. The exam results will be declared in the month of May. Selection of candidates is based on the performance of candidates in the VEE, and their marks in the qualifying examination.
How to check VEE 2019 results
- Visit the official website
- Click on the tab indicating ‘results’
- Select course from the dropdown
- Enter your credentials and password, and click on log in
- Scorecard will appear on the screen; print the same
Successful candidates will be invited by the college for counselling / GD / PI.
Vels University Admission Counselling 2019
VEE 2019 counselling will commence in the month of May, once the exam results are declared. Only those aspirants who qualify the exam and are shortlisted will be called for counselling which will be held across course.
The counselling will tentatively be held at the following address
Vels University Campus,
Chennai – 600 117.
Aspirants are required to carry the following documents to be able to attend the counselling:
- Marksheet of H.Sc, +2 or equivalent examination.
- Marksheet of std X.
- Transfer Certificate ( from the instituition last studied ).
- Community Certificate ( if applicable ).
- Two recent passport size photographs.
Please come with the first semester fee. Either as Cash ( or ) Demand Draft in favour of “Vels University”, Payable at Chennai. Cheques will not be accepted
Kindly carry two sets of Photostat copies of the above documents.
Vels University Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||VEE Registration starts on||January, 2019|
|2||VEE Registration ends on||will be announced soon|
|3||VEE Exam date||will be announced soon|
The Registrar – Vels University,
Velan Nagar, P.V. Vaithyalingam Road,
Pallavaram, Chennai – 600 117,
Tele Phone : +91 44 2266 2500 / 01 / 02,
Fax : +91 44 2266 2513.
Website : www.velsuniv.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.