W B National University Of Juridical Sciences 2018
W. B. National University Of Juridical Sciences invites admission application for Ph.D and M.Phil programs for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
W B National University Of Juridical Sciences Courses Offered 2018
- PhD – Doctor of Philosophy
- MPhil – Master of Philosophy
W B National University Of Juridical Sciences Eligibility 2018
Any candidate who satisfies the following conditions is eligible to seek registration for Ph.D. / M.Phil in the University upon application for provisional registration.
- The candidate shall have LL.M degree or any Masters degree having the potentiality of interdisciplinary study with law from any university recognized by UGC or equivalent LL.M or Masters Degree of foreign university with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent CGPA. However, this condition is relaxed to 50% in case of candidates belonging to SC and ST / OBC ( Non creamy layer ) or differently abled categories and those who had obtained their masters degree prior to 19th September, 1991
- Candidates who have qualified for UGC / SLET / SET / JRF fellowships are exempted from Entrance Test. However, they have to undergo interview.
- Candidates with M.Phil degree from any recognized University are exempted from Entrance Test. However, they have to undergo interview
W B National University Of Juridical Sciences Seats 2018
- Selection of candidates for the Six ( 06 ) available seats shall be on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the entrance test plus interview or interview only as the case may be.
W B National University Of Juridical Sciences Exam Pattern 2018
- The Entrance Test shall consist of one paper of 100 marks with 3 hours duration
W B National University Of Juridical Sciences Application Form 2018
W. B. National University Of Juridical Sciences application form is available in the official website www.nujs.edu.
- The applications need to be accompanied by a Demand Draft of 2000/- ( non refundable ) in favour of the Registrar, WBNUJS, Kolkata payable at Kolkata.
- Complete applications in all respect to be addressed to the following address and to be received by the authorities by 29th August, 2018 :
WBNUJS, 12 LB Block, Sector – III,
Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 098
Note : Applications may be downloaded from the university website www.nujs.edu or may be obtained directly from the office of the University.
W B National University Of Juridical Sciences Selection Procedure 2018
- Admission of candidates under eligibility first point to Ph.D / M. Phil shall be through an Entrance test and interview.
- Admission of candidates under eligibility second and third point shall be on the basis of interview.
W B National University Of Juridical Sciences Syllabus 2018
The syllabus of the paper shall cover :
- For law background candidates
- Research Methodology
- Comparative Public Law / System of Governance
- Law & Justice in a Globalising World
- For any other non law background candidates
- Research Methodology
- Subjects of their specialization
- Interview for all – 100 marks
W B National University Of Juridical Sciences Important Dates 2018
|1||Last Date to apply||29th August, 2018|
W. B. National University Of Juridical Sciences,
Dr.Ambedkar Bhavan,12 LB Block,
Sector III, Salt Lake,
Kolkata – 700098, India.,
Telephone No. : ( + 91 ) 33 – 2335 7379,
Fax : ( + 91 ) 33 – 2335 7422,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.nujs.edu