AIMS Test For Management Admissions
On Sunday, February 12, 2006 (2.00 pm to 5.30 pm) at 21 cities
Association in Indian Management Schools (AIMS) is the national network with over 400 management schools. It represents Indian Management Schools in various national and international fora connected with Management Education. AIMS organizes ‘AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA)’, a standard test for admission to postgraduate management programmes. ATMA approved by AICTE, is focused on the student. It is designed to assess the applicants’ aptitude for management education including verbal skills, quantitative skills and analytical reasoning of students.
ATMA Test Centres: Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune.
92 Institutes accepting ATMA scores for admission in the year 2006 – Region wise NORTH – 10, EAST & CENTRAL – 43, WEST – 27, SOUTH – 12. For list of Institutes please visit our website:
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. Final year students appearing for their examination in 2006 can also apply.
How to Apply
Students can obtain the application kit consisting of the application form, information bulletin and sample test, in person by paying Rs.700/- or by post Rs.750/- in Demand Draft favouring “Association of Indian Management Schools” payable at Hyderabad from November 07, 2005 from the Office of ATMA, Association of Indian Management Schools, Plot No.13, Lalitha Nagar, West Marredpally, Secunderabad – 500026. Telefax: 040-27702218.
Application kits are also available at:
AIMS member Institutes:
1) Kolapur: CHH Shahu Central Institute of Business Education & Research, University Road, Kolhapur – 416004. Tel: 0231-662558. Fax 0231-664505
2) Pune: Indian Institute of Cost & Management Studies and Research (IndSearch), 85/1, Law College Road, Pune – 411004. Tel: 020-25431972, 25441524
3) Indore: Prestige Institute of Management & Research, 2, Education and Health Sector, Scheme 54, Indore – 452010. (M.P.) Tel No: 0731-2557114, 2554274
4) Guwahati: Assam Institute of Management, 7th Floor, East Point Tower, Bamunimaidam, Guwahati – 781021. Tel No: 0361-2654813/15
5) Ghaziabad: Shiva Institute of Management Studies, 364-365, Pandav Nagar, Industrial Area, Bulandshahr Road, NH-24, Ghaziabad – 201005. Tel: 0120-2703521
Issue of application kits starts from: November 7, 2005
Last Date for issue of application Kits: January 7, 2006
Last Date for receipt of completed application forms: January 12, 2006
Date of Test & Time: February 12, 2006 & 2.00 PM to 05.30 PM
Note: Besides applying for ATMA, Candidates seeking admission to any particular institute must apply to that institute separately. For list of institutes accepting ATMA scores, please visit our Website: