AIMS Test For Management Admissions 2018
ATMA will be administered in the premises of colleges / institutes / schools. The address of the Test Venue is given on the Admit Card, which is in two pages. Students MUST carry their admit card with two recent recognizable photographs, a copy of the registration form and photo identification ( Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card / Driving License ). Students MUST arrive at the test center at least 60 minutes ( 1 hour ) before the exam begins. The allotted computer cannot be swapped and the instructions for the examination are mentioned on the e-admit card.
AIMS Test For Management Admissions 2018 Eligibility
- 50% marks in a Bachelor’s degree.
- Previous University should be recognized by UGC.
- Candidates who have completed CA can apply.
- Final year students can also apply.
AIMS Test For Management Admissions 2018 Exam Pattern
- 180 questions
- 3 hours ( 30 minutes each section )
- 6 sections
- MCQ questions
- Aptitude test
- There is negative marking
AIMS Test For Management Admissions 2018 Application Form
How to Apply
- AIMS test for management studies application form details will be available at the website www.atmaaims.com.
AIMS Test For Management Admissions 2018 Syllabus
- Analytical Reasoning Skills – I
- Verbal Skills – I
- Quantitative Skills – I
- Analytical Reasoning Skills – II
- Verbal Skills -II
- Quantitative Skills – II
AIMS Test For Management Admissions 2018 Important Dates
|1||ATMA Exam||05th August, 2018|
|2||Last date for fee payment||31st July, 2018 ( till 09 AM )|
|3||Last date of Registration||31st July, 2018 ( till 11 AM )|
|4||Last date for printing application||05th August, 2018 ( till 1:45 PM )|
|5||Admit card download||03rd - 05th August, 2018|
|6||Result||09th August, 2018 ( 10 AM )|
D No:6-3-668/10/76, First Floor,
Near Sri Kalyana Venkateshwara Temple,
Durga Nagar Colony,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad 500082.
Website : www.atmaaims.com.