PONDICHERRY UNIVERSITY (A Central University)
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
DEPARTMENT OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES(DMS-SOM)
ADMISSION TO THE MBA PROGRAMME 2006-2008
Lapped by the waters of the Bay of Bengal and spread over 800 acres of flora, fauna and natural ravines, the University has established the School of Excellence in 1986: The School of Management. The school (DMS-SOM) since has completed 19 years of dedication to quality management education.
- Two year-full time MBA programme conducted by full-fledged Competent faculty.
- Cross function (Marketing, HR, Finance, Operations & Systems) and interdisciplinary specialisation opportunities.
- EXCELLENT PLACEMENT record in reputed organizations through Campus Recruitment.
- High value adding industry interface through regular field based interactive learning and student organized annual meets.
- Computer centre enriched with information and Communication Technology Faculties.
ELIGIBILITY AND SELECTION:
Graduates of any discipline, as well as final year degree students under 10+2+3/4/5 system of any recognised university with minimum of 50% marks (In part III in the case of arts and science degrees/in applicable years of study of Engineering or Professional UG degrees); for SC/ST candidates a mere pass is enough.
- Test score of CAT-2005 is mandatory.
- Group Discussion and Personal interview for the candidates, short-listed based on CAT-2005 test scores, will be conducted at Pondicherry.
- Foreign/NRI students should submit their applications through Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India
- Submit application for MBA programme of Department of Management Studies, Pondicherry University based on this advertisement.
- Short-listed candidates through CAT-2005 score should attend Group Discussion and Personal Interview at Pondicherry University during last week of Feb/First week of March 2006.
For PONDICHERRY UNIVERSITY-DMS MBA APPLICATION FORM AND PROSPECTUS:
Make a request to DEPUTY REGISTRAR (ACADEMIC_II) PONDICHERRY UNIVERSITY,PONDICHERRY 605 014, with a crossed Ddof Rs. 750/- (RS.250/- for SC/ST/Physically/ Visually challenged Candidates) drawn in favour of FINANCE OFFICER, PONDICHERRY UNIVERSITY, from any Nationalised Bank, payable at Pondicherry, and a self-addressed stamp (RS.30/-) envelope (A4 size). The applications can also be had from the Pondicherry UniversityBranch of remitting the above-prescribed amount.
DMS MBA PROGRAMME: Issue of application forms: 26-12-2005
Lastdate for issue and submission of application forms: 27-12-2005
GD/Interview: and submission of application forms
All communications should be addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar (ACA-II), Pondicherry University, Pondicherry-605 014.