Pondicherry University MBA 2019
Pondicherry University Invites application from Candidates for the admission of MBA program for the academic year 2019
Pondicherry University MBA Courses Offered 2019
- Banking Technology
- Business Administration
- International Business
- Insurance Management
Pondicherry University MBA Eligibility 2019
- Candidates must complete bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology ( Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology ) or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or Bachelor’s of Computer Applications or Bachelor’s Engineering / Technology degree in ECE, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation, Instrumentation and Control Engineering or B.Com. ( Computer Applications ) or any other Bachelor’s degree with PGDCA ( only from recognized universities ) with a minimum of 55% marks in all degrees / diploma
Business Administration / International Business / Insurance Management / Tourism
- Candidates must complete bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50 % of marks
Pondicherry University MBA Seats 2019
SC / ST Candidates
- SC / ST Candidates In accordance with the policy of the Government of India and the guidelines of the University Grants Commission, the University has reserved 15% of seats in each course for candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and 7.5% for those belonging to the Scheduled Tribes with a provision for inter-changeability between these categories, wherever necessary. All SC /ST candidates who have passed the qualifying examination are eligible to apply for admission irrespective of the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination except otherwise specified. Candidates should submit a certificate about their caste from a Revenue Officer not below the rank of the Tahsildar at the time of admission.
- The Pondicherry University is implementing 27% reservation for OBC category ( Non-Creamy Layer ) as per Government of India instructions.
Differently abled Candidates
- 5% of seats in each course are reserved for the differently abled candidates. Each differently abled candidate shall be required to submit a certificate from a government hospital indicating the extent of physical disability and also the extent to which the
disability hampers the candidate in pursuing his/her studies. The candidates may have to undergo a fresh medical examination if required by the University before being admitted.
Pondicherry University MBA Exam Pattern 2019
- The Entrance Test for MBA programmes of all the Departments under School of Management will be a Common Admission Test conducted by the University consisting of the following Sections
|Section A||English Comprehension||20 Marks|
|Section B||Quantitive Aptitude||20 Marks|
|Section C||Test of Reasoning||20 Marks|
|Section D||Data Interpretation||20 Marks|
|Section E||General Awareness||20 Marks|
Pondicherry University MBA Application Form 2019
- Pondicherry University application form is available in the official website : www.pondiuni.edu.in.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee before submitting the application form and there is the MBA fee has mentioned below for candidates
- Application fee for SC / ST Candidates 500 /–
- Application Fee for Others Candidates 1000 /–
- The Candidates need to submit only one common application for all the 5 MBA programmes. The candidates can choose any of the MBA programmes according to his/her choice as per merit during counsellin
- Fill in all columns with complete and correct information after gg subject to fulfilling eligibility criteria.oing through the prospectus. Incomplete/ false / wrong information will entail rejection of application. Any claim based on wrong information, wrong course code, centre code, category ( OBC / SC / ST /Gen ) etc. will not be entertained at a later stage
Pondicherry University MBA Admit Card 2019
- The Pondicherry University MBA Admit card will be release on the official website of Pondicherry University. Those candidates have successfully submitted the MBA application form, they can download their admit card after releasing. The admit card is mandatory document, which should compulsorily bring by candidates at the examination center.
Pondicherry University MBA Exam Centers 2019
- Mahe / Thalassery
- New Delhi
- Port Blair ( Andamans )
Pondicherry University MBA Results 2019
- The Pondicherry University MBA Result will be declare after the entrance examination and it will be upload on the official website of Pondicherry University. In the month of June, the result will be declare, so those candidates have given the examination, they can check their result through online mode.
- On the basis of entrance exam result, the candidates will be shortlisted in the merit list and those will be select in merit list, they will go for counseling procedure to get admission in Pondicherry University.
Pondicherry University MBA Counselling 2019
- The Counseling will be done on the basis of the candidate’s marks. Those applicants will be shortlisted in the merit list; they will go for the counseling session to get admission in Pondicherry University. The candidates should be compulsorily attending the counseling procedure at the counseling center.
Pondicherry University MBA Important Dates 2019
|1||Entrance Examination Date||26th May, 2019|
|2||Counselling Schedule Date||2nd July, 2019 - 12th July, 2019|
Bharat Ratna Dr. B.R.Ambedkar Administrative Building,
Puducherry – 605014, India.,
Telephone No. : 0413 – 2655179,
Fax : 0413 – 2655734,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.pondiuni.edu.in.