INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT BANGALOREExams Date »
Institute of Hotel Management Bangalore 2019
Institute of Hotel Management invites admission application for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in UG, PG, Diploma and Craftsmanship Certificate Courses for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
Institute of Hotel Management Bangalore Courses Offered 2019
- B.Sc in Hospitality & Hotel Administration
- M.Sc in Hospitality Administration
- Diploma Courses
- Diploma in Food Production
- Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery
- Craftsmanship Certificate Courses
- Craftsmanship Certificate Course in Food Production & Patisserie
- Craftsmanship Certificate Course in Food & Beverage Service
Institute of Hotel Management Bangalore Eligibility 2019
B.Sc in Hospitality & Hotel Administration
- A pass in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects. Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study ( core / elective / functional ) in the qualifying examination.
- Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in Joint Entrance Examination ( JEE ) on provisional basis. Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination ( 10+2 or its equivalent ) is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the time of admission.
M.Sc in Hospitality Administration
- The M.Sc. Program is offered jointly by NCHMCT and IGNOU. The program provides opportunity to 3 year diploma and 3 / 4 year graduates in hotel management to peruse advanced post graduate course in Hospitality Administration.
- It is open to 12th pass students of +2 system who must have studied English language as one of the subjects. The Course duration is for 36 weeks followed by 24 weeks of Industrial Training. Currently the courses are offered under annual examination system comprising term end examinations at end of the year. Institutes also conduct mid-term examinations comprising theory and practicals.
- Applications are invited by institute through advertisement in leading local newspapers released during the month of June each year and selection made through a transparent selection process.
- Each diploma program equips students in the basic areas of specialization and institutes provide hands on training to students in the institute kitchens and laboratory.
Craftsmanship Certificate Courses
- The 1½ year program is open to 10th pass students with English as a compulsory subject. Admissions are made directly by institutes through an advertisement which is released in important local newspapers. Applications are screened based on merit and suitability.
Institute of Hotel Management Bangalore Application Form 2019
Institute of Hotel Management Bangalore application form is available in the official website www.ihmbangalore.kar.nic.in.
- The candidates seeking admission in B.Sc. and M.Sc. must register themselves for NCHMCT JEE 2019 through the respective official website.
- To take admission in IHM, Bangalore, the candidates must bring the Original documents along with the self – attested photocopies for verification.
- The candidates must visit the college to manually collect the prospectus and the application form.
- Fill the form correctly and attach the required documents as listed below :
- 10th and 10+2 mark sheet along with the passing certificate
- Migration and Character Certificate
- NCHMCT – JEE Admit Card
- NCHMCT – JEE Fee Receipt
- NCHMCT – JEE Score Card
- Caste certificate ( SC / ST / OBC / KP ), if applicable.
- Medical Certificate
- Proof of annual parental income from all sources ( in the case of Tuition Fee Waiver ( TFW ) quota candidates & SC candidates.
- 5 Colour Photographs
- UG Degree Mark Sheet ( for M.Sc. )
Institute of Hotel Management Bangalore Selection Procedure 2019
B.Sc in Hospitality & Hotel Administration : NCHMCT – JEE score followed by counselling
M.Sc in Hospitality Administration : NCHMCT – JEE score followed by counselling
Diploma & Craftsmanship Certificate Courses : On the basis of merit in the last qualifying examination
Institute of Hotel Management Bangalore Important Dates 2019
|1||Admission Start Date||Mid of June, 2019|
|2||Admission End Date||First week of July, 2019|
Institute of Hotel Management,
S. J. Polytechnic Campus,
Seshadri Road, Bangalore 560 001,
Telephone No. : 91 – 80 – 2226 2960,
Fax : 91 – 080 – 2226 8562,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.ihmbangalore.kar.nic.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.