Institute of Management Nirma University 2019
Institute of Management, Nirma University invites admission application for MBA program for the academic year 2019.
Institute of Management Nirma University Eligibility 2019
- A three – year bachelor’s degree ( 10+2+3 ) or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of the Bachelor’s Degree can also apply provided they furnish the proof of having met the minimum eligibility criteria by 20th September, 2019. They should have appeared in all the examinations of their graduation by the time of commencement of the programme. The candidates failing to meet the minimum eligibility criteria will be asked to withdraw from the programme. The tuition fee paid by such candidates will be forfeited unless such vacant seats are filled by other candidates.
Institute of Management Nirma University Seats 2019
Number of Seats Available : 240
- Upto fifteen percent of the intake is allocated for admission to NRI / NRI sponsored students. Over and above the Intake of 240, 15% ( Supernumerary ) seats are also allocated for admissions to Persons of Indian Origin, Foreign Nationals and Children of Indian Workers of Gulf Countries / South East Asia.
Institute of Management Nirma University Application Form 2019
- Institute of Management, Nirma University application form is available in the official website : www.nirmauni.ac.in.
- Applicants should complete the online application form with non – refundable admission processing fee of 1500/- or US $35. The payment should be made online by credit card / debit card / net banking.
- Candidates applying under categories such NRI / NRI Sponsored / Foreign students / Person of Indian origin holding foreign passport / Gulf Countries and South East Asia candidates should make non – refundable admission processing fee of 6000/- or US $135.
- A candidate who has applied for admission under general category can convert the application to any other category in which she or he is eligible. In such case, the candidate is required to make a payment of an additional processing fee of 4500/- or US$ 100 and submit it along with a written application referring the original Application Form No. on or before the last date.
- The payment should be made online by credit card / debit card / net banking.
- The last date to apply for General Category and NRI / NRI sponsored is 5th February, 2019.
Institute of Management Nirma University Selection Procedure 2019
- Applicants are required to appear for the Common Admission Test [CAT 2018] conducted by Indian Institute of Management ( IIM ). The CAT examination conducted at different centres all over the country on 25th November, 2018. The candidates aspiring for admissions at the Institute of Management, Nirma University are required to apply to the Institute separately. The Institute will receive the test scores from IIM for those candidates applied to the Institute.
- IIM, have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
- Foreign students / NRI / Person of Indian origin / Gulf Countries and South Est Asia candidates can be considered for admission on the basis of their GMAT scores also [not taken before July, 2017].
- However, NRI sponsored candidates will be considered for admission only on the basis of CAT-2018 scores. GMAT scores will not be considered for NRI sponsored categories.
Institute of Management Nirma University Important Dates 2019
|1||Online Application Form Begins||30th August, 2018|
|2||Last date to apply [ General Category ]||5th February, 2019|
|3||Short - listing of the Candidates||February, 2019|
|4||TDP / Personal Interview||February - March, 2019|
|5||Final Selection||March - April, 2019|
|6||Commencement of the Programme||3rd week of June, 2019|
Institute of Management,
Sarkhej – Gandhinagar Highway,
Post : Chandlodia, Via : Gota,
Ahmedabad – 382 481,
Telephone No. : 02717 – 241900,
Fax : 02717 – 241916,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.nirmauni.ac.in.