LAL BAHADUR SHASTRI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENTExams Date »
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management 2019
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management invites admission application for PG Diploma program for the academic year 2019.
LBSIM Admission Courses Specializations 2019
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( General )
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Management ( Finance )
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Management ( Research & Business Analytics )
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Management ( Logistics & Supply Chain Management )
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Management ( Part-Time )
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Management ( Working Executives )
LBSIM Admission Eligibility 2019
- The candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA of any of the universities incorporated by an Act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The bachelor degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary, schooling ( 10+2 ) or equivalent.
- Candidates appearing for the final bachelor’s degree / equivalent qualification examination can also apply. Such candidates must produce a certificate from the Principal / Head of Department / Registrar / Director of the University / Institution certifying that the candidate has obtained 50% marks or equivalent based on latest available grades / marks. The deadline for submission of the mark sheet and the certificate is 15th December, 2019. Non – fulfillment of this condition will automatically result in the cancellation of the provisional admission.
LBSIM Admission Seats 2019
- PGDM – General – 180 Seats
- PGDM – Finance – 60 Seats
- PGDM – Research & Business Analytics – 60 Seats
- PGDM – Logistics & Supply Chain Management – 60 Seats
- PGDM – Part time – 60 Seats
- PGDM – Executive – 60 Seats
LBSIM Admission Application Form 2019
- LBSIM admission application form will be available at website : www.lbsim.ac.in.
- Besides registering for CAT 2018 / GMAT, candidates are also required to register with LBSIM, Delhi through a separate Application Form which will be available along with Information Brochure.
- The Information Brochure containing the Application Form is available with the Admission Coordinator, Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi on all working days between 9.30 am and 5.30 pm ( except 2nd Saturday & Sundays and holidays ) at LBSIM Dwarka Campus, on payment of Application Fees of ₹ 1,250/- in cash or by Demand Draft. . ( Canidates are requested to add ₹ 75/- for obtaining the Information Brochure by post within India and ₹ 200/- for abroad ).
- Candidates can also download the Application Form from the Institute’s website and submit the filled-in form alongwith the Application Fees of ₹ 1,250/- in cash or by Demand Draft. The demand draft should be drawn in favour of ‘Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management’ Delhi, payable at New Delhi.
- Candidates can apply Online also at www.lbsim.ac.in for online application submission, candidates need to pay ₹ 1,250/- either through Credit / Debit card, Net Banking.
- The application forms can also be obtained by post by forwarding a demand draft of ₹ 1,325/- drawn in favour of “Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi”.
- Those who have applied offline are requested to send the completed application forms to the following address :
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management,
Plot No. – 11 / 7, Sector – 11,
Dwarka, New Delhi – 75, India.
LBSIM Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Candidates are short-listed on the basis of CAT / GMAT scores, prior academic performance, work experience, and other information disclosed in the Application form. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for for Written Analysis Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview, which will on February – March, 2019 for PGDM ( Research & Business Analytics ) and PGDM ( Logistics & Supply Chain Management ) in 6 centres. ·
- The weightage for final selection will be 60% for CAT / GMAT score and 40% for Written Analysis Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview, past academic performance, Written Ability Test and work experience. Result of the selected candidates shall be displayed on the Institute’s Notice Board and also uploaded on the Institute’s website.
LBSIM Admission Exam Centres 2019
LBSIM Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||CAT 2018 Registration Started||8th August, 2018|
|2||CAT 2018 Registration Ended||19th September, 2018|
|3||CAT 2018 Admit Card Download||24th October, 2018 onwards|
|4||CAT 2018 Test||25th November, 2018|
|LBSIM Important Dates|
|5||Date of Availability of admission forms||23rd September, 2018|
|6||Last date of applying||15th December, 2018|
|7||WAT, GD & PI Date||February - March, 2019|
|8||Result Declration||1st week of April, 2019|
|9||Last date of depositing fees||14th June, 2019|
|10||Programme commences||15th June, 2019|
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management,
11 / 07, Sector – 11 ( Near Metro Station ) Dwarka,
New Delhi – 110075, India.,
Telephone No. : 011 – 25307700 ( 100 Lines ),
Fax : 011 – 25307799,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.lbsim.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.