National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management 2018
National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management invites admission application for PGDM ( ABM ) programs for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
MANAGE Courses Offered 2018
PGDM ( ABM ) – Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( Agri Business Management )
Agriculture related disciplines shall include : Agriculture, Agri Business Management, Commercial Agriculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Information Technology, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Dairy Technology, Fisheries, Food Technology, Food Processing Engineering, Forestry, Horticulture, Sericulture, Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry and all other streams of Agriculture and Allied subject
MANAGE Eligibility 2018
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture Sciences or in Agriculture – related disciplines, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [ 45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste ( SC ) / Scheduled Tribe ( ST ), Persons with Disability ( DA ) category ] of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture Sciences or Agriculture-related disciplines recognised by ICAR. The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling ( 10+2 ) or equivalent.
- The candidate must hold at least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in any other subject ( like Humanities, Social Sciences, Engineering, Pure Sciences, Commerce etc. – this list is only illustrative ) with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA ( 45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste ( SC ) / Scheduled Tribe ( ST ), Persons with Disability ( DA ) category ) from a University or Institution as defined in the above paragraph. The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidates must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling ( 10+2 ) or equivalent.
- The candidates must have a valid Score of CAT – 2018 conducted by Indian Institutes of Management.
- MANAGE uses CAT score for short – listing the candidates for admission in PGDM ( ABM ). IIMs have no other role either in the selection process or in conduct of the programme.
- Reservation of seats will be applicable for OBC ( Non – Creamy Layer ), SC, ST, PH and Kashmiri Migrant categories as per Govt. of India rules.
- Candidates who are in final year of their graduation can also apply and submit their provisional certificate and mark sheets / grade card indicating up to date and latest cumulative marks / CGPA / OGPA till the previous year / semester and also indicate the same in the application form. Their provisional eligibility will be decided based on the same. If selected, they may seek provisional admission into the programme on payment of the required fee and other charges as specified. After joining the programme, they will have to submit the provisional degree certificate and aggregate marks / CGPA / OGPA latest by 31st August, 2019 failing which the provisional admission will automatically stand cancelled.
- There will be no refund of fee paid by the students, in the event of the cancellation of their admission for the above reasons or withdrawal by the student. All applicants are required to submit along with the application attested photocopies of a complete set of documents as indicated in the application form. They must produce all original documents for verification at the time of interview and admission.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain and ensure that they possess the requisite qualifications for admission. Having been admitted provisionally does not mean acceptance of eligibility. Final eligibility for admission will be decided by MANAGE.
MANAGE Application Form 2018
MANAGE application form is available in the official website www.manage.gov.in.
Online application form can be filled on the website www.manage.gov.in. Application form can also be downloaded and filled manually, though it may be more efficient and accurate to fill the form online and then take the print out. Prospectus can be obtained by sending a DD of 200/-. The filled in application form and enclosures along with application fee of 1200/- ( 600/- for SC and ST categories ) payable through Demand Draft drawn in favour of MANAGE, Hyderabad may be sent to Principal Coordinator PGDM ( ABM ), at the address given below :
Principal Coordinator – PGDM ( ABM ),
National Institute Of Agricultural Extension Management ( MANAGE ),
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030
MANAGE Selection Procedure 2018
- All applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria will have to submit the CAT – 2018 Score Card latest by 31st January, 2019.
- Merit list will be prepared for calling candidates for Group Discussion, Personal Interview etc., based on CAT Score
- The merit list will be prepared category wise i.e. OC, OBC ( Non Creamy layer ), SC, ST, PH and Kashmiri Migrants
- Diversity Factor weightage will be assigned to various academic disciplines
MANAGE Important Dates 2018
|1||Last date for receiving filled in applications at MANAGE||31st December, 2018|
National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management,
Hyderabad – 500 030, Telangana, India.,
Telephone No. : 040 – 24594509,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.manage.gov.in.