National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management 2019
National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management invites admission application for PGDM ( ABM ) programs for the academic year 2019.
MANAGE Admission Courses Offered 2019
PGDM ( ABM ) – Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( Agri Business Management )
Agriculture related disciplines :
- Agri Business Management
- Commercial Agriculture
- Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Information Technolog
- Dairy Technology
- Food Technology
- Food Processing Engineering
- Forestry, Horticulture
- Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry
MANAGE Admission Eligibility 2019
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture Sciences or in Agriculture – related disciplines, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [ 45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste ( SC ) / Scheduled Tribe ( ST ), Persons with Disability ( DA ) category ] of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture Sciences or Agriculture-related disciplines recognised by ICAR. The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling ( 10+2 ) or equivalent.
- The candidate must hold at least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in any other subject ( like Humanities, Social Sciences, Engineering, Pure Sciences, Commerce etc. – this list is only illustrative ) with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA ( 45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste ( SC ) / Scheduled Tribe ( ST ), Persons with Disability ( DA ) category ) from a University or Institution as defined in the above paragraph. The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidates must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling ( 10+2 ) or equivalent.
- The candidates must have a valid Score of CAT – 2018 conducted by Indian Institutes of Management.
- MANAGE uses CAT score for short – listing the candidates for admission in PGDM ( ABM ). IIMs have no other role either in the selection process or in conduct of the programme.
- Reservation of seats will be applicable for OBC ( Non – Creamy Layer ), SC, ST, PH and Kashmiri Migrant categories as per Govt. of India rules.
- Candidates who are in final year of their graduation can also apply and submit their provisional certificate and mark sheets / grade card indicating up to date and latest cumulative marks / CGPA / OGPA till the previous year / semester and also indicate the same in the application form. Their provisional eligibility will be decided based on the same. If selected, they may seek provisional admission into the programme on payment of the required fee and other charges as specified. After joining the programme, they will have to submit the provisional degree certificate and aggregate marks / CGPA / OGPA latest by 31st August, 2019 failing which the provisional admission will automatically stand cancelled.
- There will be no refund of fee paid by the students, in the event of the cancellation of their admission for the above reasons or withdrawal by the student. All applicants are required to submit along with the application attested photocopies of a complete set of documents as indicated in the application form. They must produce all original documents for verification at the time of interview and admission.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain and ensure that they possess the requisite qualifications for admission. Having been admitted provisionally does not mean acceptance of eligibility. Final eligibility for admission will be decided by MANAGE.
MANAGE Admission Application Form 2019
- MANAGE application form is available in the official website : www.manage.gov.in.
- Application form can also be downloaded and filled manually, though it may be more efficient and accurate to fill the form online and then take the print out. Prospectus can be obtained by sending a DD of 200/-. The filled in application form and enclosures along with application fee of 1200/- ( 600/- for SC and ST categories ) payable through Demand Draft drawn in favour of MANAGE, Hyderabad may be sent to Principal Coordinator PGDM ( ABM ), at the address given below :
Principal Coordinator – PGDM ( ABM ),
National Institute Of Agricultural Extension Management ( MANAGE ),
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030.
MANAGE Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- All applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria will have to submit the CAT – 2018 Score Card latest by 31st January, 2019.
- Merit list will be prepared for calling candidates for Group Discussion, Personal Interview etc., based on CAT Score
- The merit list will be prepared category wise i.e. OC, OBC ( Non Creamy layer ), SC, ST, PH and Kashmiri Migrants
- Diversity Factor weightage will be assigned to various academic disciplines.
- Candidates will be called for personal interview and other testing parameters for different categories. The final merit list will be prepared based on the selection parameters and respective weightages.
- Personal interview and Essay Writing may include subjects to test candidates’ aptitude for Agriculture and Management. Candidates’ record in extracurricular activities and any additional qualifications or accomplishments may also be considered during the interview process.
- About 3 minutes time will be given to the candidates to prepare before Group Discussion.
- During Group Discussion, every candidate in a group shall be given at least 2 minutes during which nobody else will interject.
- The final merit rank list will be based on the summation of points earned in all the assessment items.
- Total marks obtained by candidates ( including marks obtained in each parameter ) will be hosted on MANAGE website along with final merit list.
MANAGE Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date for receiving filled in applications||31st December, 2018|
|2||Personal Interview and Essay Writing||April, 2019|
|3||Announcement of Results||April, 2019|
National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management,
Hyderabad – 500 030, Telangana, India.,
Telephone No. : 040 – 24594509,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.manage.gov.in.