W. B. National University Of Juridical SciencesExams Date »
W B National University Of Juridical Sciences 2019
W. B. National University Of Juridical Sciences invites admission application for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in Ph.D and M.Phil programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
W B National University Of Juridical Sciences Courses Offered 2019
- PhD – Doctor of Philosophy
- MPhil – Master of Philosophy
W B National University Of Juridical Sciences Eligibility 2019
Any candidate who satisfies the following conditions is eligible to seek registration for Ph.D. / M.Phil in the University upon application for provisional registration.
- The candidate shall have LL.M degree or any Masters degree having the potentiality of interdisciplinary study with law from any university recognized by UGC or equivalent LL.M or Masters Degree of foreign university with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent CGPA. However, this condition is relaxed to 50% in case of candidates belonging to SC and ST / OBC ( Non creamy layer ) or differently abled categories and those who had obtained their masters degree prior to 19th September, 1991
- Candidates who have qualified for UGC / SLET / SET / JRF fellowships are exempted from Entrance Test. However, they have to undergo interview.
- Candidates with M.Phil degree from any recognized University are exempted from Entrance Test. However, they have to undergo interview
W B National University Of Juridical Sciences Seats 2019
- Selection of candidates for the Six ( 06 ) available seats shall be on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the entrance test plus interview or interview only as the case may be.
W B National University Of Juridical Sciences Exam Pattern 2019
- The Entrance Test shall consist of one paper of 80 marks which would have to be completed in a duration of 3 hours.
W B National University Of Juridical Sciences Application Form 2019
W. B. National University Of Juridical Sciences application form is available in the official website www.nujs.edu.
How To Apply
For both the courses :
- The candidate should download the Application Form from the University website. It would be available under the “Admissions” tab.
- There are separate application forms for M.Phil. And Ph.D. Programmes.
- The candidate should take a print out of the Application Form, and fill it with the necessary personal and academic details in his own handwriting.
- The candidate should also affix a self – attested recent colour passport size photograph.
- Application Fee : The candidate should pay the Application Fee of ₹ 2000/- which would be non – refundable, in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Registrar, WBNUJS, Kolkata payable at Kolkata.
- The candidate should then send the duly signed Application with relevant documents including the Demand Draft and the Research Proposal, to the following address :
WBNUJS, 12 LB Block,
Sector – III, Salt Lake City,
Kolkata – 700098
W B National University Of Juridical Sciences Selection Procedure 2019
For both the courses :
The candidate will be selected on the basis of an Entrance Test conducted by the University, which would be common to both the M.Phil. And Ph.D. Programmes. This would be followed by an Interview, should he get selected in the Entrance Test.
W B National University Of Juridical Sciences Syllabus 2019
The syllabus of the paper shall cover the following subjects :
- Law and Social Transformation in India
- Indian Constitutional Law: the New Challenges
- Judicial Process
- Legal Education
- Research Methodology
W B National University Of Juridical Sciences Important Dates 2019
|1||Application forms available from||6th August, 2019 - 29th August, 2019|
|2||Date of Entrance Examination||25th September, 2019|
W. B. National University Of Juridical Sciences,
Dr.Ambedkar Bhavan,12 LB Block,
Sector III, Salt Lake,
Kolkata – 700098, West Bengal, India.,
Telephone No. : ( + 91 ) 33 – 2335 7379,
Fax : ( + 91 ) 33 – 2335 7422,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.nujs.edu.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.