All India Engineering Entrance Examination 2018 AIEEE 2018
All India Engineering Entrance Examination conducts JEE Main Entrance Exam for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
AIEEE Eligibility 2018
- Those who have born on or after Oct 01, 1990 can apply for AIEEE 2018 examination. But those who belong to categories such as SC, ST, and PWD will be age relaxation with the upper age limit by 5 years. This means that those who are born on or after Oct 01, 1985 are eligible to apply for the examination. Date of birth will be considered mentioned in the certificate of Secondary Education Board or University
- Those who have passed class 12th or some equivalent exam in 2014 or 2015 or else those who are appearing in class 12th or some equivalent exam in 2018 can appear in JEE Main. Those who have completed 12th, qualifying examination in the year 2013 or prior and those who have appeared in the examination in the year 2018 or later not considered valid for appearing the JEE Main 2018.
- It is crucial to know that number of subjects in QE includes at least five subjects in 12th to be eligible for written JEE Main 2018. On the contrary, those who have taken four subjects not permitted to appear in the written test of JEE Main 2018.
AIEEE Application Form 2018
AIEEE Application Form is available in the official website www.jeemain.nic.in.
- The application for JEE Main is provided via online mode. Make sure for filling the application form and upload the signature, thumb impression, as well as photograph. Ensure to keep a hard copy of the form for avoiding all the emergency cases.
- There are situations where offer of admission need to be move for verification of the original documents during the time of admission. If you are found ineligible even after seeking admission then cancellation of the admission will take place at the same time.
AIEEE Results 2018
- Those who are expecting the result of the examination then check the result via online mode. Use the main website to check the website and seek the details. The result will appear rough the online mode only.
- The marks of the class 12th or some equivalent exam will get displayed on the main site most probably in the Month of June. Candidates are required to check the marks and make confirmation of the marks via the website. If any discrepancy is found then upload the copy of the mark sheet via online mode.
- In case of modification in the qualifying exam marks because of verification, result revision, re – totaling. Then make sure for uploading the copy of the revised mark sheet in the month of June. It is important to mark that revised mark sheet will not accept after June month
- Candidates are required to have the valid email address and personal ID. Make sure for using the mobile number. Retain the mobile number as well as the email address in use which is furnished in the application form as essential info is given to the candidate via email or text message.
AIEEE Important Dates 2018
|1||Application Form Availability Date||November, 2017|
|2||Last date of the Application form to submit||December, 2017|
|3||Download the Admit Card||March, 2018|
|4||Paper 1 JEE Main 2018 Date ( Offline )||April, 2018|
|5||Offline JEE Main paper 2 Exam Date||April, 2018|
|6||Online JEE Main paper 1 Exam Date||April, 2018|
|7||Answer Key publish date||April, 2018|
|8||Last date to check JEE Main official answer key||April, 2018|
|9||All India Ranks announce for JEE Main 2018||July, 2018|
Ministry of Human Resource Development,
New Delhi – 110001, India.,
Phone No. : + 91 – 11 – 23782698,
Fax : + 91 – 11 – 23382365,
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.jeemain.nic.in.