ACADEMY OF AEROSPACE &AVIATIONExams Date »
ACADEMY OF AEROSPACE & AVIATION
2005 – 2006 (Winter Session)
Applications are invited from willing boys/ girls candidates for the following aviation courses.
1. Aviation Sciences & Engg. (Foundation) with in-flight exp – 1/2 yrs
2. Aircraft Maintenance Engg. (AME) with in-flight exp – 3 yrs
3. Provate Pilot with Aircraft Engg. familiarization – 2 yrs
4. Commercial Piolet with Aircraft Engg. familiarization – 3 yrs
5. At par with B.Tech. Degree in Aeronautical Engineering – 4 yrs
6. Course No. 2+ Course No.5 – 41/2 / 5 yrs
7. Course No. 2+ Course No.4 – 4 yrs
8. Course No. 4+ Course No. 5 – 4 yrs
Eligibility: For Course No. 1 & 3 candidates should be at least 10th passed with Maths, Science & English & for Course No. 2, 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8 will be 10+2 (PCM Group) OR it’s equivalent Or Course no.1 with at least 50% marks. Appearing Candidates may also apply for 2006 – 07 (Summer). Entrance test held at Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Calcutta, Raipur, Indore on 7th Jan. 2006. Reservation of seats (Exampted from entrance test) based on first come first serve basis by 31st December 2005 for limited nos. of seat.
Aviation Science and Engineering (Fountation) course is designed by Academy only for those candidates, who are keenly interested and willing to become Aircraft Maintenance Engineer/ Aeronautical Engineer/ Commercial Pilot etc. right from very childhood but because of then prevailing circumstances they could not complete required qualifications.
Application form & Information Brochure are available on payment of Rs.500/ by cash or Rs.575/- by Demand Draft in favour of “ACADEMY OF AEROSPACE & AVIATION” Payable at INDORE / DELHI.
Visit our Website :