ASRB ARS NET 2012 Application Last Date
Application Last Date for ASRB ARS NET 2012 Exam : : ASRB ARS NET 2012 Exam Details | ASRB ARS NET 2012 Examination Centres | ASRB ARS NET 2011 Vacancy Details | ASRB ARS NET 2012 Age Limit | ASRB ARS NET 2012 Eligibility | ASRB ARS NET 2012 Application Fee | ASRB ARS NET 2012 Plan of Examination | ASRB ARS NET 2012 Application Form
ASRB ARS NET Application Form Last Date 2012
The completed ASRB NET 2012 Application Form must reach the following address :
Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board,
Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan – I, Pusa,
New Delhi – 110 012.
ASRB Application sent by post or delivered in person on or before 30th November, 2012.
In respect of applications received only by post ( by post / speed post ) from the candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti Districts and Pangi Sub – Division of Chamba Distt. of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshdweep or abroad, the last date for receipt of application will be 14th December, 2012. The benefit of extended time will be available only in respect of applications received by post / speed post from the above mentioned areas / regions. In the case of applications received by hand or through courier service, benefit of extended time will not be available regardless of the place of the residence of the applicant.
Candidates should clearly note that the Board will in no case be responsible for non – receipt of their application or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever. No application, received after the prescribed last date will be entertained under any circumstances and all the applications received after the prescribed date will be summarily rejected. They should, therefore, ensure that their applications reach the Board’s Office on or before the prescribed last date.
Applications received through Couriers or courier Services of any type shall be treated as having been received ‘By Hand’ at the Board’s Counter.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission to the examination will also, therefore, be purely provisional. If on verification at any later stage, it is found that they do not fulfill all eligibility conditions; their candidature will be cancelled / rejected and fee paid for examination will be forfeited.
- Candidates are not required to attach any certificates / mark sheets with the application. It is the sole responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they fulfill the specified eligibility before applying for the examination.
- ASRB NET applications received incomplete in any manner shall be summarily rejected and fee paid will be forfeited. The incomplete applications may include:
- Applications not accompanied by the prescribed applicable fee through a crossed bank draft drawn in favour of Secretary, ASRB and payable at New Delhi.
- Applications not duly filled and left any column blank.
- Unsigned applications.
- Applications without photograph being affixed.
- Applications not in proper format given on ICAR / ASRB’s website.
- While filling up the application form, the candidate should carefully decide about his / her choice for the centre and discipline for the examination. More than one ASRB NET application form from a candidate giving different centres and / or discipline will not be accepted under any circumstances. Even if a candidate sends more than one completed application, the board will accept only one application at its discretion and the board’s decision in the matter shall be final.
- In case their claim regarding age, educational qualifications, Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Other Backward Class / Physically Challenged / being ICAR / SAU employee is found to be incorrect, may render themselves liable to disqualified by the Board / ICAR in terms of the rules of the examination and their candidature will stand cancelled.
- Due care should be taken by the candidates to fill up their ASRB application form. No column of the application should be left blank. Incomplete or defective or unsigned applications shall be summarily rejected. No representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances.
- No candidate will be allowed to take the examination unless he holds a certificate of admission for the examination. On the receipt of Admission Certificate, check it carefully and bring discrepancies / errors, if any, to the notice of Board immediately.
- If any candidate appears at a centre / Discipline other than the one indicated by the board in his / her admission certificate the papers of such a candidate will not be evaluated and his / her candidature will be liable to cancellation.
- Candidates should note that the name in the Admission Certificate in some cases, may be abbreviated due to technical reasons.
- In the event of a candidate receiving more than one admission certificate from the Board, he should use only one of these Admission Certificates for appearing in the examination and return the other ( s ) to the Board Office.
- If a candidate receives an admission certificate in respect of some other candidate on account of handing error, the same should be immediately returned to the Board with a request to issue the correct Admission Certificate. Candidates may note that they will not be allowed to take the examination on the strength of an Admission Certificate issued in respect of another candidate.
- The candidates are advised to read the Notification for the Examination carefully before filling up the application form. No request for change in the entries once made in the application form will be entertained under any circumstances.
- No request for withdrawal of candidature / application received from a candidate after he / she has submitted his / her application will be entertained under any circumstances.
- The particulars of the candidates will be uploaded on ICAR / ASRB’s websites tentatively by one months prior to the date of examination. The candidates should check their particulars carefully and bring discrepancies / errors of the Board to the notice of the Board immediately through Email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of the uploading of the particulars.
- Email address in the ASRB application form is a must. The candidates will be issued admission certificates through Email only. No other form of communication will be used for issue of admission certificates.
- The candidates are advised to stay in touch with the ICAR and ASRB websites : www.icar.org.in and www.asrb.org.in respectively. All the information related to the examination will be uploaded on these websites only.
- Syllabus for NET examination – 2012 is available on ICAR website : www.icar.org.in and ASRB website : www.asrb.org.in.
- All communications in respect of an application made for this Examination should be addressed to the Controller of Examinations, Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board, Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-I, Pusa, New Delhi – 110012 and should invariably contain the following particulars :
- Name and year of Examination ( NET Examination – 2012 )
- Name of candidate ( In full and in Capital letters )
- Centre of examination
- Roll Number ( If communicated )
- Complete postal address with code numbers
- Telephone / Mobile number
Note : Communication not containing the above particulars may not be attended to.
- No request for change in postal address shall be entertained.
- In case of any discrepancy between English and Hindi versions of the advertisement / information, the English version will be treated as final.
- Notification including ASRB ARS NET application form is available ICAR website : www.icar.org.in and ASRB website : www.asrb.org.in.
Exams Date Related : ICAR NET Receipt of Application Form Last Date 2012, NET Exam 2012 ARS Applications, ICAR ARS NET Forms Availability, ASRB ARS NET 2012 Application Last Date, ASRB ARS NET 2012 Application Forms, ASRB NET Application Form 2012 Submission, ASRB NET 2012 Applying Procedure, ICAR ARS NET Eligibility for Applying, ARS NET Application Instructions 2012, ASRB Delhi 2012 NET Educational Qualification, ICAR NET Applying Admissions 2012 Last Date, ASRB NET Forms Available Website 2012, ARSB 2012 NET Application Last Date Details, Agriculture NET Entrance 2012 Applications Last Date, Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board Test Applications 2012 Last Date, Indian Council of Agricultural Research NET Entrance Forms Last Date 2012, ASRB NET 2012 Sample papers, ARS NET Question Paper Download 2012,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for asrb ars net 2012 application last date by lakshmi