|Entrance Exam||Admit Card|
AWES CWAT 2017 Application Form
1.There will be a Written Admission Test ( WAT ) for admission to the B.Ed Course 2017-19 of Army Institute of Education ( AIE ), Greater NOIDA. The application form can be downloaded from Institute website ( www.aie.ac.in ) and the prospectus is available in all Command HQs, ( AWES cell ).
2. Candidates desirous of seeking admission to Army Institute of Education can obtain the Prospectus from the Office of Army Institute of Education, Plot M-1, Pocket P-5, Greater Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar ( UP ) – 201306. on payment of 700/- through a crossed demand draft in favour of ARMY INSTITUTE Of EDUCATION, GREATER NOIDA, payable at Greater Noida. The prospectus can also be obtained through registered post by sending the request along with a crossed demand draft for 750/- in favour of ARMY INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION, GREATER NOIDA payable at Greater NOIDA. Money Order / Cheque / Postal Order will not be accepted. Candidates are advised to verify their eligibility for admission to the course before filling in their application form. Application forms, duly completed in all respects, along with the relevant certificates / documents required for the purpose should reach the following address latest by 15 March 2017
Army Institute of Education,
Plot M-1, Pocket P-5, Greater NOIDA,
Gautam Budh Nagar ( UP ) – 201 306.
3. Candidates should ensure their eligibility for the B.Ed. course before filling in their application forms.
AWES CWAT 2017 Application Forms and Certificates :
All particulars / details sought from the candidate in the form should be provided and the completed application form signed by the candidate. Incomplete application forms, the ones not signed by the candidate or signed by some one on behalf of the candidate will be rejected. There is no provision for condoning of the delay in the receipt of application forms on account of postal strikes / delays / lapse by courier services. It is, therefore, advised that candidates ensure appropriate time margin for the purpose. The application form can be downloaded from Institute website ( www.aie.ac.in ) however the cost of prospects will be sent through DD along with the downloaded application form. Application form without fees will not be accepted.
Furnishing of Incorrect Information :
If at any stage, it is found that the candidate has furnished false information in the application form or has produced false certificates, his / her admission ( even if granted ) will be cancelled and fees paid by him / her forfeited. Criminal proceedings may also be initiated against such candidates.
Documents to be Submitted along with AWES CWAT 2017 Application Form :
Following documents will be enclosed with the application form and the candidates are advised to ensure that they have annexed all the relevant ones with their application forms before sending it to Army Institute of Education, Greater Noida :-
a. AWES CWAT 2017 Admit Card and Attendance Card.
b. Proof of age as per Std X / XII or Equivalent Examination Mark – Sheet / TC
c. Statement of Marks of qualifying examination with aggregate marks.
d. Statement of Marks of higher degrees / examinations.
e. Appropriate certificates in respect of various categories to avail priority of admission which are as under :-
- Certificate No 1 ( for dependents of Army personnel serving / retired ).
- Certificate No 2 ( for dependents of Army personnel killed in action / died during service / disabled in action ).
- Certificate No 3 ( for dependents of Army Medical Corps / AD Corps Officers serving in Air Force / Navy Medical Establishment ).
- Certificate No 4 ( for dependent of serving MNS / APS / TA Personnel ).
- Certificate No 5 ( for adopted children of Army personnel at least 05 years prior to seeking admission )
- Certificate No 6 ( for children of widows of Army personnel who are born as a result of first marriage and the widow later re – married a civilian ).
- Certificate No 7 ( for step children of Army personnel who were born out of a wedlock where at least one parent belonged to Army ).
AWES WAT 2017 Selection Procedure :
The Written Admission Test ( WAT ) 2017 for admission to the B.Ed. course will be held on Sunday, 16th April, 2017 from 09.30 hrs to 12.30 hrs at 15 notified examination centers in India. The candidates will be required to report at their respective examination centers at 0900 hrs i.e. at least half an hour before the commencement of the WAT.
AWES CWAT 2017 Exam Pattern :
AWES WAT will consist of 150 objective type test items to be responded by the candidates in the allocated duration of 3 hrs.
The test will have the following components :-
- Intelligence and Reasoning Test.
- General Awareness Test.
- English Language Competency & Comprehension Test.
- Education / Aptitude for Teaching Test.
The medium of the test shall be English only.
Candidates will be required to mark their responses on the Answer Sheet provided for the purpose.
No negative marking will be done.
AWES CWAT 2017 Important Dates :
|WAT Sale of prospectus||16th January, 2017 ( Monday ) to 15th March, 2017 ( Wed )|
|Last date for receipt of completed application forms at AIE||15th March, 2017 ( Wed )|
|Last date for receipt of completed application forms with late fee of Rs. 100/- at AIE||30th March, 2017 ( Thu )|
|Despatch of WAT admit cards through registered Post / speed post to the candidates from AIE Greater Noida||31st March, 2017 ( Fri )|
|Written Admission Test ( WAT )||16th April, 2017 ( Sunday ) ( 09:30 hrs to 12:30 hrs )
Reporting time 09:00 hrs
|Declaration of WAT Result||05th May, 2017 ( Fri )|
|Counselling / Admission of WAT qualified candidates ( with full fee )||15th - 16th May, 2017 ( Mon - Tue )|
|Counseling / Admission of candidates drawn from the Wait list ( with full fee )||17th - 18th May 2017 ( Wed - Thu )|
|Commencement of the B.Ed. Course||01st August, 2017 ( Tue )|