Access Atlantech Media Aptitude Test – AAT MAT 2010
SAE College invites application for admission to Degree Programs in Media Studies (for the Academic Session 2010 – 2011).
AAT MAT Online Entrance Exam on 29th / 30th / 31st January, 2010.
Access Atlantech MAT 2010 Degree Programs :
Access Atlantech Media Aptitude Test 2010 Courses on offer :
1. BA in Recording Arts and Digital Film Making :
We might not promise you to make better movies but if you are looking for a place that can train you on how to make new age movie you have landed at the right place.
Our comprehensive degree program on film and audio covers the entire gamut of film making experience and teaches you the importance that sound plays in the making of a film.
You will master Art Direction, Sound Design, Web Animation, Programming, Lighting & Camera Techniques, Story Boarding, Film Production, Computer Graphics design, Broadcast Production, Studio Management and Business Management.
Certification : All Degree Courses comes with Indian Degree certificate from Dibrugarh University and International certificate from .
Duration : 36 Months.
2. BA in Animation & Digital Film Making :
SAE Animation & DFM degree exposes you to the basics of media studies with a special emphasis on Consumer Psychology, Advanced Animation, Specialized Graphics for Film & TV.
You’ll also learn all the nuances of multimedia from Web Designing to Clay Modeling, Sculpting to technicalities of 3D Modeling and Character Animation.
This will be followed by exploration of Advanced Animation tools and Editing tricks. The last semester is solely dedicated to assignments, research work and creation of portfolios.
Certification : All Degree Courses comes with Indian Degree Certificate from Dibrugarh University and International Certificate from .
Duration : 36 Months.
For more details on the courses visit : www.saeindia.net.
Eligibility Criteria for AAT MAT 2010 :
- Indian national with a valid ID Proof.
- Minimum Academic Qualification : Completed or Appearing for +2 examination (2010).
- All employees and their relatives of Access Atlantech Edutainment (I) Ltd are not eligible to take the MAT.
AAT MAT 2010 Application Form :
- Complete the Online Sign – up Formalities available on the “Register for MAT” page.
- Download the Hard Copy of the AAT MAT Registration form 2010.
- Fill up the downloaded AAT MAT Registration Form and send it alongwith a DD of Rs.500/- (Non – refundable) and a valid ID Proof.
- Fill up the MAT Registration Form and send it alongwith a DD of Rs.500/- (Non – refundable) and a valid ID Proof (Xerox Copy of the Passport / Voter’s Card / Ration Card / Driving License / School or College ID Card).
- DD should be drawn in favor of Access Atlantech Edutainment (I) Ltd.
- Access Atlantech MAT Registration Form and DD Rs.500/- should be send to the following address :
AAT, 6th Floor,
29 / 8 Haddows Road,
Chennai – 600 006.
Last Date to Receive the AAT MAT 2010 Registration Form – 25th January, 2010.
- On receipt of the filled Access Atlantech Media Aptitude Test 2010 Registration Form and DD, AAT will issue an Unique Registration ID vide mail to every candidate within 24 hrs from the date of the receipt of the filled AAT MAT 2010 Registration Form and DD.
We cannot consider incomplete Access Atlantech application forms. A valid mail id is an absolute necessary for every candidates applying for Access Atlantech Media Aptitude Test 2010.
- Candidates can take the test only by login with the Unique Registration ID provided by us.
- AAT MAT Online Test can be taken in any of the days between 29 – 31st January 2010.
- Students can access their result immediately after the test.
- Students qualifying for the Personal Interview will need to complete their Personal Interview Registration Form available on the website www.saeindia.net from 29th January onwards till 5th February.
- Selected Students should attend the Personal Interview alongwith one of his / her parents.
- All Students selected in the Personal Interview will be given the Prospectus alongwith MAT Registration booklet.
- An amount of Rs.30500/- needs to be remitted by the parents of the selected candidates on the day of the Personal Interview to block their seat.
- Filled Prospectus alongwith admission fee needs to be remitted within a week’s time from the date of the Personal Interview.