ICFAI Tech – Admission TestExams Date »
ICFAI Tech Admission Test 2019
ICFAI University invites admission application for ICFAI Tech School Admission Test ( ITSAT ) leading to admission in BTech program for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
ICFAI Tech Admission Test Eligibility 2019
Given below are the pre – requisites to appear in the examination
- Applicant must be a citizen of India
- Candidates should have cleared the secondary and senior secondary level of exam with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English as compulsory subjects
- It is necessary to score 60% in aggregate in the qualifying exam
- Candidates appearing for final exams and waiting for final result are also eligible to apply for the exam
- All applicants must fulfill the minimum age requirements prescribed by the respective Board of class XII.
- Applicants who have finished 12 years of official schooling is eligible for ITSAT 2019.
- Admission is based on scores secured in ITSAT 2019 / JEE ( Main ) 2019 / State Level / Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests ( 2019 ).
ICFAI Tech Admission Test Exam Pattern 2019
There is a predefined pattern decided by the examining authority. Given below are the details on ITSAT 2019 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Examination – Exam will be conducted in Online & Offline basis
- Type of Question paper – Question paper will be in MCQs ( Multiple Choice Questions ) format
- Score calculation – For every correct answer, the candidate will be awarded +1 marks while there is no negative marking in the examination
- Exam Duration – 120 minutes
- Total number of questions – There will be 120 questions in all
- Language – The exam will be conducted in English
ICFAI Tech Admission Test Application Form 2019
ICFAI Tech School Admission Test application form is available in the official website www.icfaiuniversity.in.
How to apply
Applicants can apply by filling the Application form and make the payment of appliation fee in online or offline mode. Given below is the detail of both the modes
- Visit the official website i.e. www.icfaiuniversity.in/itsat
- Click on the link “Apply Now”
- Fill in the required details
- After successfully filling the application form, applicants will get their registration ID number for the exam
- Applicants, now have to upload their passport size photograph ( 4.5 X 3.5cm ) and signature in JPEG format
- The size of the file should be between 40kb to 50kb
- Once the applicant has submitted the duly filled application form, no changes will be allowed in the application form.
- Candidates can also track their application through login window by entering their login details.
- Aspirants can pay through the online medium like Credit Card or Net Banking.
- There is no need to send the application form to the exam conducting body.
- Candidates can download ITSAT 2019 Application Form from the website. They can fill the form and send it to the Admissions office along with the DD of [rupee] 500/-.
- Send the application and DD ( “IFHE – Prospectus Fee A/c ITSAT 2019” payable at Hyderabad ) through speed post or courier to the below mentioned address :
Admissions Officer ( B.Tech. Program ),
ITSAT Office, 3rd Floor, Plot # 65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana State.
ICFAI Tech Admission Test Admit Card 2019
- Admit cards will be available online on the official website www.icfaiuniversity.in/itsat.
- To receive it, applicants have to book a slot.
- ITSAT 2019 Admit Card will be available from the second week of April, 2019.
- It will not be delivered to the candidate via courier or post services.
- One must bring one photo ID proof ( driving license / voter ID / PAN card / Aadhar card or any other govt. ID, a notarized Affidavit with photo ) in which the photo of the applicant is attached and clearly visible.
- Candidates will not be permitted to appear for ITSAT 2019 without showing correct photo identification.
Steps to download ITSAT Admit Card 2019
- Visit the official website i.e. www.icfaiuniversity.in/itsat
- Enter the required credentials
- Click on the link “ITSAT 2019 Admit Card”
- ITSAT Admit Card will be displayed on the screen
- Take a print of the Admit Card to present while entering the exam hall
ICFAI Tech Admission Test Exam Centers 2019
One has a choice of selecting the exam center according to the convenience. Once allotted, it won’t be changed. So, be careful while selecting a center. There are 53 test centers across 21 states for online mode and 50 test centers across 19 states for offline mode.
ICFAI Tech Admission Test Result 2019
- ITSAT 2019 Result will be announced on 7th May, 2019
- Results will be uploaded on the official website.
- Results declared will be on the basis of the cut off list.
- If the student does not meet the cut off list declaration, then the student will not be qualified for counselling.
- Separate merit list will be prepared by the exam conducting committee.
- There is no provision for re – evaluation of answer sheets.
Steps to check ITSAT Result 2019
- Visit the official website of ITSAT
- Enter the credentials
- Click on the link “ITSAT 2019 Result”
- ITSAT scorecard will be displayed on the screen
- The candidate must take a print of the scorecard for future reference
ICFAI Tech Admission Test Counselling 2019
- ITSAT 2019 counselling procedure will commence from the 1st week of June, 2019.
- No call letter will be sent to applicant individually.
- The ITSAT 2019 counselling will be held online.
- Candidates need to register online for counselling procedure.
- After registering, they need to fill the options of colleges according to their choice and rank.
- The seat will be allotted on the basis of options filled by candidates and availability of seat.
- All candidates who are offered conditional admission are required to produce the proof of having passed the qualifying examination.
- Allocation of University & Branch of engineering is based on applicant’s performance in ITSAT / JEE ( Main ) 2019 / State Level / Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests ( 2019 )
Documents Required for Counselling
- All mark sheets / grade reports and certificates, Original of Class X and XII, DOB, Transfer Certificate, Leaving Certificate and Character Certificate from School.
- In case candidate belongs to SC, ST or non – creamy layer of OBC categories, Original caste Certificate as per Central Govt. is required.
- Medical Certificate should be presented if candidate is Physically Challenged ( PC ).
- Original e – Admit Card, counselling letter from ICAR should also be present with candidate.
- 3 recent and clear passport size colored photograph needs to be submitted. It should have candidate’s name and date mentioned at the back.
- Domicile certificate.
- Authority letter / undertaking in the prescribed format is required, if the applicant is incapable of attending the counselling personally.
ICFAI Tech Admission Test Important Dates 2019
|1||Online application release date||20th October, 2018|
|2||Online application form submission last date||9th April, 2019|
|3||ITSAT 2019 test scheduling date||15th February, 2019 to 20th April, 2019|
|4||Availability of Admit card||At the time of scheduling test|
|5||Exam date ( online mode )||23rd April, 2019 to 30th April, 2019|
|6||Exam date ( offline mode )||28th April, 2019|
|7||Declaration of Result||7th May, 2019|
|8||Interview dates||1st June, 2019 to 4th June, 2019|
|9||Commencement of classes||16th July, 2019|
# 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta,
Hyderabad – 500082, India.,
Phone No. : 040-23440963,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.icfaiuniversity.in.