ADMISSIONS TO THE PGDBM/PGPeB/PGDBM – Retail/PGDBA programs (2 year full-time programs) 2006 – 08
Welcome to the fastest transforming B-School Ranked amongst the top B-Schools in the western region, Welingkar is fast gaining acclaim amongst corporates and aspiring MBAs.
Some significant features of Welingkar:
• First B-School in Mumbai to be accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA)
• Selected as ‘A+: Level 1’ Management Institute by Business India.2004
• Highly intellectual faculty base of 38 core faculty and over 75 visiting faculty.
• 24*7 wi-fi campus with 2Mbps bandwidth and separate hostels for boys and girls with internet connectivity.
• Globally benchmarkable infrastructure with state-of-the-art facilities. • Consistent track record of 100% placements
• Global Internships in USA, Japan, Germany, Dubai, Kenya, Ghana, Tanzania, Malaysia, Romania and other countries.
• Global tie-ups with nine universities in USA, Japan, UK, Sweden, France, Germany, Belgium.
PGDBM : Mumbai – 120 seats
AICTE recognized, highly contemporary program having a strong placements record and offers a dual specialization option.
PGPeB: Mumbai – 60 seats; Bangalore – 30 seats (Total 90 seats).
A program that blends technology with business management and is aimed at the fast growing IT/ITES industry.
PGDBM – Retail: Mumbai – 30 seats
The program that combines disciplines of business management and super specializes in Retail Management.
PGDBA: Bangalore – 30 seats
A program that comprehensively covers core management subjects providing students with the necessary foundation to manage any business.
Marketing, Finance, Operations, Systems, HR.
Students having a consistently good academic record with at least 50% marks at the degree examination of a recognized university in any specialization may apply. Final year students awaiting results may also apply.
Welingkar accepts CAT (Nov.2005) and MHCET (2006) scores. Students will have to submit copies of their CAT score sheets. (IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the program).
The selection process begins with the short listing of candidates based on their CAT/MHCET scores, academic performance, work experience, extra curricular activities and the details provided in the application form. This is followed by Group Discussion, Personal Interview and Psychometric Test.
Admissions are based purely on merit. There is no discrimination on the basis of the state of graduation and there is no reservation for linguistic minority.
Sale of form closes: 31st Jan, 2006
Last Date for receipt of completed application forms: 7th Feb, 2006.