Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College Entrance TestExams Date »
Important: DPU MBBS / BDS admission will be based on NEET UG 2019
Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College Entrance Test 2019
Dr.D.Y. Patil Medical College invites application from candidates for admission to the following courses for the acadmic session 2019
DPU Course Offered 2019
DPU Course Eligibility 2019
- Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians ( NRI’s ), Overseas Citizen of Indian ( OCI’s ), persons of Indian Origin ( PIO’s ) & Foreign Nationals are eligible for appearing in the national eligibility cum entrance test ( UG ), 2019
- Candidate must be born on or before 1st October 2001. The Birth Certificate indicating name of the candidate, Secondary School Certificate i.e. SSC or equivalent examination certificate or School Leaving Certificate endorsing the date of birth will constitute a valid proof.
- The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination i.e. Higher Secondary Certificate ( HSC / 12th Standard ) or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( Botany & Zoology ).
- A candidate belonging to Open Category must have obtained not less than 50% ( i.e. 150 out of 300 ) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the HSC (or equivalent) Examination. A candidate belonging to constitutional reservation and constitutional reservation with Person with disability claim must have obtained not less than 40% (i.e. 120 out of 300) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the HSC ( or equivalent ) Examination. Person with disability candidate in General category must secure not less than 45% marks ( i.e. 135 out of 300 ) in Physics, Chemistry & Biology ( PCB ) taken together at the HSC ( or equivalent ) Examination.
- NEET eligible candidate on the basis of All India Rank and Percentile of Marks obtained in the NEET ( UG-2019 )
- University Eligibility & Registration Fee ( One-time Fee ) Fifteen Percent of the Annual Fee, payable for the first ( 15% ) year only, shall be paid by the student separately at the time of filling in the Eligibility Application, as University Eligibility & Registration Fee, which shall be paid by the Demand Draft ( DD ) Drawn in favour of the “Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pimpri”, payable at Pune. ( Note : The University Eligibility & Registration Fee is non refundable. )
DPU Seats 2019
- MBBS ( General Category ) – 212 ( NRI ) – 38
- BDS ( General Category ) – 85 ( NRI ) – 15
DPU Application Form 2019
- DPU application form details will be available at the website : www.dypatil.edu
- An NRI is a person who is ‘not a resident’ or who is ‘not ordinarily resident’. A person is treated as ‘not ordinarily resident’ If he / she has been resident in India for less than 182 days in the year preceding the date of application or If he / she has been in India for less than 365 days during the four years immediately preceding the date of application.
- APIO is a person having foreign citizenship ( except Pakistan and Bangladesh ) within NRI status, but who holds a foreign passport at the time of application or at the time of consideration of admission and during the period of his / her study and whose one / both parents or anyone / both grand parent(s) is / are ( or was / were), citizen(s), of India by virtue of the provisions of the Constitution of India or Section 2( b ) of the Citizenship Act 1955 ( Act. No. 57 of 1955 ).
- An FN is a person having citizenship of a foreign country (any country other than India ) and not having the status ‘NRI’ and / or ‘PIO’
DPU Selection Process 2019
- The admissions to MBBS and BDS courses shall be done on the basis of the merit list as ascertained from the performance of the candidates in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2019 – 2020 conducted and Central Councelling will be done by Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE ) Delhi by New DGHS Delhi. ( MCC )
- NEET- UG is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination to various MBBS and BDS Courses as per Section 10 ( D ) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. No other entrance examination, either at state or institution level, shall be valid for entry to MBBS / BDS Courses.
- National Board of Examinations has been notified by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India to conduct on an All-India basis.
NEET Important Dates 2019
|1.||NEET Application form Release||1st November, 2018|
|2.||Application submission last date||30th November, 2018|
|3.||Last date to pay the fee||November, 2018|
|4.||Correction Window Open||December, 2018|
|5.||NEET Admit card available||15th April, 2019|
|6.||NEET Exam date||5th May, 2019|
|7.||NEET Answer key Release||Within a week after exam|
|8.||Announcement of result||5th June, 2019|
|9.||NEET Counselling begins||2nd week of June, 2019|
Plot No. 50 ,Sector 15,
Nerul, Navi Mumbai,
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.