All India Institute Of Medical Sciences AIIMS 2006
Last Date Of Receipt Of Completed Application Forms: 24.02.2006 By 5 P.M.
AIIMS Entrance Exam Date: 01.06.2006 (Thursday)
Applications are invited in the prescribed form for admission to MBBS course of AIIMS commencing on 1st August 2006. Entrance Examination will be held on 01.06.2006 (Thursday)
Application forms, Complete in all respect, must reach AIIMS, New Delhi latest by 5.00 P.M. on 24.02.2006
- The candidate should have attained the age of 17 (seventeen) years as on 31 st December, 2006.The prospectus-cum-Application Form Costing Rs. 500/- (Rs. 400/- in case Sc/St candidates) inclusive of examination fee can be obtained in the following mannerAgainst cash payment from any of the following branches of State Bank of India between 03.01.2006 to 17.02.2006 (Click here to download List of SBI Branches where Application Forms are available)By Post: The Prospectus-cum-Application From can also be obtained by Speed Post/Registered Post by Sending a written request with an account payee Bank Draft for Rs. 550/- (Rs. 450/- for SC/ST candidates) payable to the Director, AIIMS, New Delhi. The Bank Draft issued by State Bank of India Should be drawn on State Bank of India, Service Branch (Code No. 7687), New Delhi, and should be valid up to July/August 2006. The request must reach the Assistant Controller of Examinations, All India Institute of Medical Science, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110 029 on or before 17.02.2006. Money order/Cheque/Postal order/ Cash or any other form of payment will NOT be accepted for postal sale. The words “Request For Application Form For MBBS Entrance Examination 2006” should be written on the envelope-containing request for application form, and also on top of the request letter. The address at which Application Form is required should be written clearly in Capital Letters and with PIN code. AIIMS Forms will not be responsible for delay in/non-receipt of Application Form caused by illegible or incomplete address.
Candidates must obtain application forms ONLY from an authorized branch of S.B.I. or by post from Examination section of AIIMS. Forms obtained from an unauthorized source will be rejected
Candidates are advised to procure blank application forms as early as possible instead or waiting for the last date. If the Application Forms are sold out before the last date of sale and the same are not available, AIIMS/State Bank of India or its specified branches will not be responsible for any consequences that may arise due to non-availability of forms. In case candidate does not get the form through Post Office in time, AIIMS will not be responsible for such lapses
Schedule of sale of Prospectus-cum-Application Forms :
- Against cash payment by above branches of S.B.I. (except AIIMS Campus, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi)…03.01.2006 to 17.02.2006
- Against cash payment from S.B.I. Campus, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi…..03.01.2006 to 24.02.2006
- By post against Bank Draft from the Office of Asstt. Controller of Examination, AIIMS…..03.01.2006 to 17.02.2006
- Last date for receipt of completed applications in Examination Section, A.I.I.M.S………24.02.2006 by 5:00 p.m.