All India Institute of Speech and Hearing – AIISH Mysore PhD AdmissionExams Date »
AIISH Mysore PhD Admission 2019
The All India Institute of Speech and Hearing ( AIISH ) Mysore invites admission application for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in PhD programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
AIISH Mysore PhD Courses Offered 2019
- Ph.D. ( Speech – Language Pathology )
- Ph.D. ( Audiology )
- Ph.D. ( Speech & Hearing )
AIISH Mysore PhD Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidates should have passed M.Sc. ( SLP ) / M.Sc. ( Aud ) / M.Sc. ( Sp. & Hg. ) / MASLP / M.ASLP degree examination of the University of Mysore or any other examination considered equivalent by the University of Mysore with a minimum of 55% ( 50% in the case of SC / ST ) marks.
- One year work / research experience after M.Sc. ( SLP ) / M.Sc. ( Aud ) / M.Sc. ( Sp. & Hg. ) / MASLP / M.ASLP.
- Candidates should have passed the entrance examination for Ph.D. in Speech – Language Pathology, Ph.D. in Audiology and Ph.D. in Speech and Hearing conducted by University of Mysore.
AIISH Mysore PhD Application Form 2019
Application fees :
- For SC / ST / PWD is ₹ 425/-
- For other candidates is ₹ 625/-
AIISH Mysore PhD Selection Procedure 2019
- Candidates have to go through the entrance examination conducted by the University of Mysore. Exemption from entrance examination is as per University of Mysore regulations.
- Candidates who pass in the entrance examination need to appear for an interview before a selection committee constituted for the purpose by the Director of the institute. Based on the merit list and availability of seats, candidates are admitted to the fellowship programme.
- The candidates are governed by the rules and regulations of AIISH Fellowship.
- The candidates will have to undergo a 16 week course work stipulated by the University of Mysore and pass in the examination before they can register for Ph.D.
AIISH Mysore PhD Important Dates 2019
|1||PhD Admission Start Date||June, 2019|
|2||PhD Admission End Date||July, 2019|
All India Institute of Speech and Hearing – AIISH Mysore,
Mysore – 570 006, Karnataka, India.,
Phone : +91-0821 2502000 / 2502100,
Fax : +91-0821-2510515,
Email : email@example.com,
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.