Important: B.V.Sc. & A.H. Course Admission will be based on NEET UG -2019
AIPVT Invites application from Candidates for the admission of B.V.Sc. & A.H. Course program for the academic year 2019
AIPVT Eligibility 2019
- Candidate must be the citizen of India.
- Candidates belong to J & K state, they are not eligible to apply for admission into these courses under 15% AIQ.
- However, candidates, those are residing in J & K state and not domiciled in this state can apply. They have to submit an Affidavit to the allotted Veterinary College at the time of admission.
- Candidates age should be 17 years on or before 31st December, 2019.
- Candidates age should not be exceeded to 25 years on or before 31st December, 2019.
- For SC / ST / OBC category, 5 years relaxation in maximum age limit.
- 01 January 1989 to 01 January 2003 ( SC / ST / OBC Category )
- 01 January 1994 to 01 January 2003 ( General Category )
- Candidates must Pass the qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology and English ( as a core course ) subjects. OR Pass an examination equivalent to intermediate science examination of an Indian University or Board recognized by the AIU ( Association of Indian Universities ) taking Physics, Chemistry & Biology including a practical test in each of these subjects and English.
- Candidates must Pass the above examination with 50% aggregate marks in English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology subjects. Candidates should pass class 12th with 47.5% total marks ( 43.5% for SC/ST or other special categories ).
AIPVT Seats 2019
Reservation of Seats
- The reservation of seats In Veterinary Colleges under 15% All India Quota
|Scheduled Caste ( SC )||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe ( ST )||7.5%|
|Other Backward Classes – Non Creamy Layer ( OBC-NCL )||27%|
|Physically Handicapped ( Horizontal basis )||3%|
Allocation Of Seats
- Candidates will check their result of the seat allocation through online mode by clicking the link result
- The result will be declared in the second week of September 2019 in a pdf format. In the result card, the details about allotted college, choice & rank will be given.
- Candidates should download their allotment letter for admission to the allotted college.
- The allotment of seat will be made through online counselling. Candidates will not be informed individually regarding the counselling through offline mode.
- The seat will be allotted to the candidates according to the filled choices & availability of seat at his / her rank subject to fulfilling criteria in terms of nationality, age, essential qualification etc.
- The allotment / counselling will be organized as per the category rank ( UR / SC / ST / UR-PH / SC-PH / ST-PH ) only.
- The allotment / counselling of OBC category candidates will be done along with the GEN category candidates.
AIPVT Application Form 2019
- AIPVT Application Form details are available at official website: www.aipvt.vci.nic.in
- The application form will be provided through online mode only.
- The AIPVT registration process will be started most likely from the month of August, 2019.
- The interested candidates are required to register first on the official website to fill the application form.
- After the registration is completed, the registration number will be generated which should be note down by the candidates for future use.
- At the time of filling the application form, the candidates will be required to provide the preference regarding their college.
- After completing the application form, candidates must keep the printout of the filled-in application form.
- Fee for online registration is 1500/- for General / OBC candidates and 750/- for SC / ST / PH candidates.
- Online Registration Fee neither refundable nor transferable.
- The payment of fee shall be made through NEFT
AIPVT Counselling 2019
- From 2017, the council decided to use the NEET UG merit list to provide admission into veterinary courses under 15% AIQ seats. Candidates should meet the above eligibility criteria which are decided by the VCI. AIPVT 2019 counselling will be conducted only in one round.
AIPVT Important Dates 2019
|1||NEET Application Form Start On||1st November, 2018
|2||NEET Application Form End On||30th November, 2018
|3||Admit Card Release Date||15th April, 2019
|4||NEET 2019 Exam Date||5th May, 2019
|5||Result Declaration||5th June, 2019
|6||Commencement of Counselling||13th June, 2019 onwards
Veterinary Council Of India
“A” Wing, 2nd Floor
August Kranti Bhawan
Bhikaji Cama Place
New Delhi – 66
Phone No: 26184149