Amrita School of Medicine-Dentistry- MBBS and BDS
Eligibility For MBBS and BDS:
- You must have completed 17 years on or before December 31, 2006.
- You must have passed the Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent in the first attempt.
- Your last two years of such study should include Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- You must appear for the Common Entrance Test to be conducted by the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham.
- This will be followed by a personal interview.
- New Delhi
How to Apply:
- Obtain the application form and prospectus on payment of Rs 1,000 from select branches of Dhanalakshmi Bank.
- Or, obtain the application form via post, by sending a demand draft of Rs 1,060 in favour of the Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, payable at Kochi.
- Or, download the application form by visiting
- Last date for issue of application form:
- Last date to submit completed application form:
- Entrance test:
Office of the Manager
Amrita School of Medicine
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
Kochi — 682 026