Amrita University Admission 2018
Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Amrita University invites application form for Master of Technology ( M.Tech ) programmes commencing in the session 2018.
- Automotive Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Communication Engineering & Signal Processing
- Computational Engineering & Networking ( Focus on AI & Data Science )
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Cyber Security
- Cyber Security Systems & Networks
- Embedded Systems
- Engineering Design
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Power Electronics
- Power & Energy
- Remote Sensing & Wireless Sensor Networks
- Thermal & Fluids
- Thermal Science & Energy Systems
- VLSI Design [ Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Coimbatore ]
- Wireless Networks & Applications
Amrita University Admission 2018 Eligibility
Applicants shall have the eligibility criteria as mentioned below
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology ( 4 years after 10+2 or 3 years after B.Sc. / Diploma in Engineering / Technology ) - Currently in the final year or already completed. ( or )
- M. Sc. / MCA or equivalent Master’s degree in any branch of Science / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Applications or equivalent. ( or )
- Professional Society Examinations ( equivalent to B.E. / B.Tech. / B. Arch. ) recognised by MHRD / UPSC / AICTE ( e.g., AMIE by Institution of Engineers-India, AMICE by the Institute of Civil Engineers-India ).
- Applicants should have scored a minimum of 60% in the qualifying degree.
Amrita University Admission 2018 Application Form
How to apply
- Application submission is completely online. Prospective applicants shall register for the Amrita Graduate Entrance Test ( AGET ) for M.Tech. through the online portal provided in the website www.amrita.edu.
- The application fee is 960/- which is NEITHER refundable NOR transferable.
- Payment has to be made online through net banking and debit / credit cards.
- As per the prevailing norms, additional online transaction charges or bank charges may be applicable.
Amrita University Admission 2018 Selection Process
- Admission is through all India entrance – Amrita Graduate Entrance Test 2018 for M.Tech. Amrita Graduate Entrance Test ( AGET ) 2018 is the only test for NON-GATE qualified candidates to get an admission to the M.Tech Programs offered by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham.
- The test is conducted for 8 different papers.
- The Duration of the test is for 120 minutes.
- There will be total of 60 questions.
- 30 from engineering based on the qualifying degree, 30 from Mathematics & Aptitude.
- All questions are of multiple choice.
- A correct answer will be awarded 3 marks.
- There is NO NEGATIVE marking.
- GATE qualified applicants are given direct admission provided they qualify through interview conducted before the last date of application submission.
- If not qualified, applicants can choose the paper appropriate to the discipline of their qualifying degree if Amrita Graduate Entrance Test ( AGET ) exam is available in such a discipline.
- This is to be eligible for a specialization where the qualifying examination is not relevant.
Amrita University Admission 2018 Important Dates
|1||Last date of application submission||01st June, 2018|
|2||Amrita Graduate Entrance Test for M.Tech||13th May, 09th & 10th June, 2018|
|3||Slot booking will commence on||03rd May, 2018|
|4||Publication of Results||12th June, 2018|
|5||Option to change the preference||13th June, 2018|
|6||Seat Allotment||15th June, 2018|
|7||Fee Submission||25th June, 2018|
|8||Commencement of classes||Second week of July|
Amrita Centre for Nanosciences,
Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences,
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
AIMS Ponnekkara P O,
Kochi – 682 041.
Phone : 0484 – 2858750.
Website : www.amrita.edu.