AP ED CET Exam Details 2016 : : TS ED CET Entrance Exam 2016
|AP EdCET 2016 Entrance Exam Date has been announced. Detailed notification will be announced shortly. Often visit this page for regular updates.|
Andhra Pradesh EdCET Entrance Exam 2016
AP EDCET Exam Date 2016
A Common Entrance Test, designated as AP Education Common Entrance Test 2016 ( APEd.CET 2016 ) will be conducted by the CONVENER, APEd.CET 2016, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education for admission in to B.Ed ( Two years ) Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in Andhra Pradesh State for the academic year 2016 – 2017.
Andhra Pradesh EDCET Entrance Exam 2016
|AP Ed CET 2016 Exam Date : 23rd May, 2016 ( Monday );|
AP EDCET 2016 Eligibility
Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for AP Ed.CET 2016.
(i) The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
(ii) The Candidates should satisfy Local / Non – Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions ( Regulation of Admission ) Order 1974 as subsequently amended.
(iii) AP EDCET Educational Qualifications :
- Candidates should have passed / appearing for final year examinations of B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Sc. ( Home Science ) / B.Com. / B.C.A. / B.B.M. at the time of submitting the Application for AP Ed.CET 2016. Candidates should be required to produce marks memo and pass certificate at the time of admission.
- Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks either in the Bachelors Degree i.e. B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Sc. ( Home Science ) / B.Com. / B.C.A. / B.B.M and or in the Masters Degree in relevant subject or 5 years integrated course in the relevant subject of methodology or any other qualification equivalent thereto. However the candidates belonging to all other reserved categories i.e. S.C., S.T., B.C. ( A/B/C/D/E ), and Physically handicapped should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
Note : The candidates who passed B.E / B.Tech, with Mathematics, Physics are eligible for admission into the Course.
(iv) AP EDCET 2016 Age Limit :
The candidates should have completed the age of 19 years on 1st July of the year in which notification is issued. There shall be no maximum age limit.
AP ED CET Eligibility Criteria for the Choice of Subject Under Part – C :
|CET Code||Name of Program||Result Date|
|106||Master of Mass Communication||26th April, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|107||MPT||26th April, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|108||MOT ( Neuro )||26th April, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|109||MPO||26th April, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|110||MPH ( FE )||26th April, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|111||M.Sc ( EM )||26th April, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|114||BCA||26th April, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|112||LLM||26th April, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|113||MA ( English )||26th April, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|115||B.Sc (H) Nursing||26th April, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|118||MA ( Criminology )||26th April, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|122||B.Ed. / B.Ed. ( Special Education )||3rd May, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|121||BA LLB / BBA LLB||3rd May, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|123||M.Sc ( Bio & Conv. )||3rd May, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|141||MAHM / MCPHM||3rd May, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|120||M.Ed||3rd May, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|124||BHMS / BAMS / BPT / BOT / BPO / B.Sc. ( MLT ) / BA SLP||10th May, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|145||M.Sc ( NRM )||10th May, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|142||BCA - MCA Dual Degree||10th May, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|105||MCA / MCA ( SE )||10th May, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|132||DM ( Cardiology )||17th May, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|133||M.Ch ( CTVS )||17th May, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|134||M.Ch ( Neuro Surgery )||17th May, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|135||DM ( Neurology )||17th May, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|126||BJMC||17th May, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|127||BHMCT||17th May, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|138||DM ( Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine )||17th May, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|136||M.Ch ( Plastic Surgery )||17th May, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|143||M.Ch. ( Paediatrics Surgery )||17th May, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|146||B.Com ( Hons. )||17th May, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|144||M.Ch ( Urology )||24th May, 2016 ( Friday )|
|117||B.Sc ( Yoga Science )||24th May, 2016 ( Friday )|
|157||M.Phil ( Clinical Psychology )||24th May, 2016 ( Friday )|
|158||B.Sc Medical Technology ( RT )||24th May, 2016 ( Friday )|
|119||MSc ( Forensic Sc. )||24th May, 2016 ( Friday )|
|125||BBA||31st May, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|200||B.Voc.||3rd June, 2016 ( Friday )|
|161||M.Phil ( English )||3rd June, 2016 ( Friday )|
|162||M.A ( Economics )||3rd June, 2016 ( Friday )|
|163||MCA ( LE )||3rd June, 2016 ( Friday )|
AP EDCET 2016 Exam Centers
Andhra Pradesh AP EDCET Common Entrance Test will be held at the following Centres :
|Centre of Food Technology||MSc Food Technology||B.Sc. Examination from any recognized University with Chemistry or Biochemistry as one of their major or minor subjects, B.Sc. ( Home Science ), B.Sc. ( Home Economics ) or equivalent examination, B.Sc. in Agriculture / Agriculture Sciences or B.Tech./ B.E.|
Written & subsequent interview. Admission by the process of counseling.
|MSc Nutritional Science|
|PG Diploma in Food Technology & Processing||Selection on the basis of interview|
|Centre of Computer Education||Master in Computer Applications ( MCA )||10 + 2 + 3 Course from any discipline ( B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com.) from any recognized university/institution or any other examination equivalent with mathematical aptitude.|
Written & subsequent interview. Admission by the process of counseling.
|Bachelor of Computer Applications ( BCA )||10 + 2 with Mathematics as one of the subjects from any recognized Board or its equivalent|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications ( PGDCA )||10 + 2 + 3 in any stream from any recognized university or its equivalent Degree with mathematical aptitude.|
|Centre of Fashion Design & Technology||B.A in Fashion Design & Technology||Only female candidates who have passed intermediate or equivalent examination|
Written & interview of all the candidates. Admission by the process of counseling.
|Two Year Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design and Technology|
|Two Year Diploma in Computer Aided Fashion Design|
|Centre of Media Studies||BA in Media Studies||10 + 2 in any discipline|
Written & interview of all the candidates Admission by the process of counseling.
|Post Graduate Diploma in Photojournalism & Visual Communication||Graduation in any discipline|
AP EDCET 2016 Online Application Form
For online submission, visit the Website www.apedcet.org and www.apsche.org. A candidate has to pay 300/- as Registration and Application Processing Fee and Late fee ( as applicable ) 150/- for SC / ST only by opting any of the following two modes of payment :
- AP Online.
- Debit / Credit Card
- Net Banking.
After filling the online Application form with the required details, verify all the details carefully and press Submit button. Filled in the Online Application Form will be generated of which contains registration number along with filled in details. Take print out of filled in Online Application Form. Use the Registration number for future correspondence.
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during Online submission
- Select the eligible methodology.
- Hall ticket Number of Qualifying Examination.
- Date of Birth.
- Caste in case of SC / ST / BC candidates.
- PH / NCC / SPORTS etc.
- Parental Income Upto One Lakh or up to Two lakhs or more than Two Lakhs ( rupees )
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
- Aadhar Card.
Note : The above certificates are to be submitted during the Counseling for Admission.
Important Dates for AP EDCET 2016
|12th April, 2012 ( Thursday )||First Language comp. course ( 80 marks ) and comp course 20 marks ( from 1.30 p.m. to 2.30 p.m. )|
|13th April, 2012 ( Friday )||Second language ( Hindi / Telugu )|
|16th April, 2012 ( Monday )||Third language English / NCERT English|
|17th April, 2012 ( Tuesday )||Mathematics|
|18th April, 2012 ( Wednesday )||General Science I ( Physical Science )|
|19th April, 2012 ( Thursday )||General Science 2 ( Biological Science )|
|20th April, 2012 ( Friday )||Social Studies|
|21st April, 2012 ( Saturday )||Voc. Education OSSC Computers|
AP EDCET Entrance Exam Scheme 2016 :
Andhra Pradesh Education common entrance test will be of objective type ( multiple choice ) examination. Candidate has to answer 150 questions in two hours time.
Part – A : General English – 25 questions for 25 marks
Part – B :
- General Knowledge – 15 questions for 15 marks
- Teaching Aptitude – 10 questions for 10 marks
Methodology : Candidate has to choose one of the following subjects. It consists of 100 questions for 100 marks.
1) Mathematics – 100 questions for 100 marks
2) Physical Sciences – 100 questions for 100 marks
- Physics – 50 questions for 50 marks
- Chemistry – 50 questions for 50 marks
3) Biological Sciences – 100 questions for 100 marks
- Botany – 50 questions for 50 marks
- Zoology – 50 questions for 50 marks
4) Social Studies – 100 questions for 100 marks
- Geography – 35 questions for 35 marks
- History – 30 questions for 30 marks
- Civics – 15 questions for 15 marks
- Economics – 20 questions for 20 marks
5) English – 100 questions for 100 marks
Note : Part – A and Part – B are common for all the candidates irrespective of Methodology chosen in Part – C.
AP EDCET 2016 Syllabus
Syllabus for the subjects under Part – A, Part – B and Part – C of the Education Common Entrance Test 2016.
PART – A : GENERAL ENGLISH – ( 25 Marks )
- Reading Comprehension.
- Correction of Sentences, Articles, Prepositions, Tenses, Spelling.
- Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms.
- Transformation of Sentences – Simple, Compound and Complex. Voices, Direct Speech and Indirect Speech.
PART – B : GENERAL KNOWLEDGE & TEACHING APTITUDE – ( 15 + 10 = 25 Marks )
- Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general knowledge of the environment around him and its application to society.
- Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific outlook as is expected of an educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring Countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Ecology, Economics, General Policy and Scientific Research.
- Teaching requires certain characteristics like ability to communicate, ability to deal with Children, ability to recognise individual differences etc., apart from analytical thinking and general intelligence. One who has these characteristics will be able to become a good teacher after training. Questions relating to these aspects will be included to test one’s teaching aptitude.
PART – C : One of the following subjects to be opted
1. Mathematics ( MS )
2. Physical Sciences ( Physics and Chemistry ) ( PS )
3. Biological Sciences ( Botany and Zoology ) ( BS )
4. Social Studies ( Geography, History, Civics and Economics ) ( SS ) ( For these four subjects Syllabus shall be of graduation level ( revised common core degree syllabus ) visit www.apedcet.org/pdfs/Syllabus.pdf.
5. English [ Special English in B.A. ]
The Syllabus for Part C for Subject : English shall cover
a) Syllabus pertaining to English for Classes VIII, IX and X and that for the Two-Year Intermediate course of A.P – 50 Questions ( 50 Marks )
- Language functions
- Elements of Phonetics
- Phrasal Verbs ( idioms )
- Writing skills
- Study skills
- Reference skills
b) Syllabus prescribed for Optional English at B.A. Degree Level ( B.A. Special English ) / Modern Literature Syllabus in English – 50 Questions ( 50 marks )
AP ED CET 2016 Exam Date
Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test will be conducted on 23rd May, 2016
AP ED CET 2016 Result Date
AP ED CET 2016 Result Date : AP ED CET Entrance Exam Results likely to be declared in the month of June, 2016.
Please keep watching this page, to check your AP ED CET Entrance Results 2016…