Andhra University Education Common Entrance Test EDCETExams Date »
Andhra University Education Common Entrance Test 2019 ( ED CET 2019 )
Andhra University invites admission application for Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test ( AP EDCET ) leading to admission in B.Ed regular course for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
AP EDCET Eligibility 2019
- All Indian Nationals will be eligible to appear for the admission.
- Candidates need to have permanent residence in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The age of the applicants must not be less than 19 years as on 1st July, 2019.
- Candidates must have completed the Bachelor level education from a recognized institute.
- Completed B.A., B.Tech, B.Sc., or B.E. or the BCA candidates with Mathematics at the intermediate level as the group subject.
- Those who have taken B.A. B.A Special English or M.A. English.
Physical Sciences :
- Completed B.Tech, B.Sc., or B.E. and studied subjects such as Allied Material Sciences, Physics, or Chemistry as one of the subjects. or
- Completed BCA with subjects like Physical Sciences which includes Chemistry and Physics as the level of intermediate as the group subject can appear in the examination
Social Studies :
- Completed B.C.A., B.B.M., B.Com., or B.A. with Social Sciences at the level of intermediate as the group subject can look for applying for the test
Biological Sciences :
- Completed B.Sc. or B.Sc. Home Science and have studied Zoology, Allied Life Sciences Part II subjects or Botany. or
- Completed BCA with the Biological Sciences at the level of intermediate can consider.
AP EDCET Exam Pattern 2019
- The exam will be of objective nature having multiple choice questions.
- The question paper will be comprised of 140 questions.
- There will be three different sections.
- The question paper will be in English and Urdu language such candidates will have to opt Kurnool as the Exam Centre.
AP EDCET Application Form 2019
Andhra University Education Common Entrance Test application form is available in the official website www.andhrauniversity.edu.in.
- Those who belong to the General category need to make payment of [rupee] 300/- as the application fee
- The application fee for candidates belonging to SC and ST category need to make payment of [rupee] 150/-
- One can make the payment of the fee at the any of the Andhra Pradesh centres.
- The fee can also be made by the payment gateway such as net banking, credit card, or debit card
AP EDCET Admit Card 2019
- The controller of the examination will release admit card on the official website.
- The admit card will be required to be brought at the exam centre at the time of the commencing of the exam.
- No candidates will be allowed to appear in the exam without the admit card.
- It is important to take Admit Card with you while going to the examination centre.
- The admit card will have details such as exam venue, date of the exam, timing, and duration of the question paper.
- Candidate will not be allowed to give the exam, without the admit card.
AP EDCET Exam Centers 2019
- Srikakulam, Nellore, Chittoor, Vizianagaram, Thirupathi, Visakhapatnam, Kakinada, Kadapa, Proddatur, Ananthapur, Rajamahendravaram, Vijayawada, Eluru, Nandyal, Guntur, Kurnool, Ongole, Kuppum
AP EDCET Selection Procedure 2019
- On the basis of the marks attained by the candidates in the written entrance test, the admission will be done.
- To get the allotment of the college for the B.Ed. course, candidates will have to appear for counselling.
AP EDCET Result 2019
- The result will be published on the official website.
- Candidates can check the result on the official website.
- The result must be kept safe until the admission process is not complete.
- Candidates will be required to take the printout of the same.
AP EDCET Important Dates 2019
|1||Date of publication of notification||February, 2019|
|2||Last Date For Online Application Form Submission||March, 2019|
|3||Admit Card on||April, 2019|
|4||Entrance Exam on||April, 2019|
|5||The announcement of the Result||April / May, 2019|
Waltair Junction, Visakhapatnam,
Andhra Pradesh, 530003, India.,
Phone No. : 0891 2844000,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.andhrauniversity.edu.in.