Anna Institute of Management Preliminary Examination 2008
Government of Tamilnadu
All India Civil Services Coaching Centre.
Coaching For I.A.S., I.P.S., Preliminary Examination 2008.
Applications are invited from candidates of Tamilnadu, desirous to undergo coaching for the U.P.S.C (Civil Services) Preliminary Examination, 2008, Coaching will be conducted for 6 months at the above centre from December 2007 Those who have already undergone coaching in this Institute under regular stream for preliminary or Main Examination or who have already written I.A.S Main examination need not apply.
1. Residential and Non-residential (Part time / Evening) Streams:
Coaching is of two kinds: Full time (Residential) and Part time/Evening (Non residential) as below:
No. of Seats:
|Most Backward Classes and
3. Qualification: Degree from a recognized University
4. Age limit as on 1-8-2008: Minimum 21 years; and, Maximum 30 years for General Candidates, 33 years for Other Backward Classes and 35 years for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
5 Fees: (a) Free Coaching for the Residential Stream, except candidates of “Other Community” who shall pay a nominal fee of Rs.1000/-only for the entire course. (b) Candidates, selected for part-time course are not eligible for hostel accommodation and have to pay a nominal fee of Rs.1,000 for Coaching under General Studies and Rs.500/- for select Optional subject. Part time classes will be conducted from 6.30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m.
6. Hostel facilities: (For residential Stream only): Only Those who Parents/Guardian/Self Annual income does not exceed Rs.50,000/- (for BCs / MBCs /DNC) and Rs.50,920/- for SC/ST students will be exempted from boarding charges. Other will have to pay Rs.600/- p.m.
7. Application in plain paper should contain the particulars as in the format below:
1) Community (BC or MBC or SC or ST or Others) 2) Name 3) Sex 4) Date of Birth and Age as on
1-8-2008 5) Educational Qualification. 6) Parents/Guardians Name 7) (a) Annual Income of Parent/ Guardian (b) Annual income 8) Examination Centre preferred (Choose one of the following centres: Chennai, Tiruchi, Madurai, Coimbatore, Tirunelveli, Salem, Vellore, Chidambaram, Thanjavur, Dharmapuri 9) Address for Communication 10) Preference for part time course a) Yes b) No 11) Signature. Along with the application, attested copies of Community Certificate, Degree Certificate and two copies of passport size photos and one self addressed stamped envelop (Rs.5/-) should be enclosed. One of the photos should be affixed at the right hand corner of the application and another with the name written on the back of photo shall be enclosed in small cover along with the application.
8. Application should be addressed to:
All India Civil Services Coaching Centre,
Tamil Nadu Housing Board Transit quarters,
12th Main Road, Anna NagarWest,
|9. Entrance Test:
Eligible candidates will have to appear for a Competitive Entrance Test for two hours with Objective type questions on Indian History, Indian Economy, Indian Polity, Geography, Arithmetic, General Science, Current affairs at
The last date for receipt of applications from the candidates is
Anna Institute Of Management,