Anna University Chennai ExaminationExams Date »
Anna University Chennai Examination 2021
Anna University invites admission application for TNEA Entrance Examination leading to admission in BTech courses for the academic year 2020 – 2021.
Anna University Chennai TNEA Eligibility 2021
Here we are providing the eligibility criteria to fill the TNEA 2021 application form :
- Candidates should belong to the Tamil Nadu state.
- Candidates who have passed 12th or equivalent exam from the Tamil Nadu state are also eligible to apply.
- The age of candidates should be between 18 to 25 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to reserved categories.
- Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent exam with PCM group.
- Candidates should have obtained minimum 50% marks for general, 45% marks for OBC and 40% marks for other reserved categories.
Anna University Chennai TNEA Application Form 2021
Anna University TNEA application form is available in the official website www.annauniv.edu.
Some major details regarding TNEA registration 2021 are mentioned below :
- TNEA application form 2021 will be released by the university in the 1st week of January 2021.
- The application form will be provided through online mode.
- The university will not provide correction or modification facility in the application.
- Candidates who will appear in 2021 exams, then they will be able to fill the academic details after the declaration of result.
- After submitting the online application, candidates will have to take printout of it and send it along with required enclosures to the address mentioned below :
Tamilnadu Engineering Admissions,
How to Apply for TNEA
Here we have provided the detailed procedure to fill the TNEA 2021 application form :
- Click on the official website link. ( link will be provided above )
- Read the guidelines for registration and click on the “Next” button.
- Click on the button “New User Registration”.
- Enter the mandatory registration details and click on the “Register” button.
- Now, enter your Email ID and Password and click on “Login” button.
- Fill your personal, academic and other required details in the application.
- After filling the details, click on the “Save & Continue to Pay” option.
- After reviewing the application, click on the “Generate Application TNEA 2021”.
- Take a printout of the application and send it along with required documents in person or through post to the address mentioned above.
Documents Required to be Sent Along with Application :
- 10th class mark sheet
- HSC or equivalent exam mark sheet & hall ticket
- Transfer certificate
- Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC & DNC, BC and BCM
- Nativity certificate ( if applicable )
- Srilankan Tamil Refugee certificate ( if applicable )
Application Fee :
- The application fee will be ₹ 500/- for general and ₹ 250/- for SC, ST & SCA candidates.
- Additional bank charges will also be applicable.
- Candidates will pay the application fee through credit card, ATM – cum – debit card and internet banking.
Anna University Chennai TNEA Important Dates 2021
|1||Release of application||4th week of June, 2019|
|2||Last date for online registration||1st week of July, 2019|
|3||Last date to send the printed application||1st week of July, 2019|
|4||Merit list release||July, 2019|
Opp to Gandhi Mandapam, Sardar Patel Rd,
Tamil Nadu 600025, India.,
Phone No. : 044 2235 7222,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.annauniv.edu.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.