Armed Forces Medical College ( AFMC ) MBBS Entrance Examination Pune 2019Exams Date »
Important: AFMC MBBS admission will be based on ( NEET – UG ) 2019
Armed Forces Medical College ( AFMC ) MBBS Entrance Examination Pune 2019
Armed Forces Medical College invites admission application for MBBS program for the academic year 2019
Armed Forces Medical College Eligibility 2019
- Candidates must belong to Indian national. Foreign national of Indian origin can also apply.
- Only unmarried candidates can apply.
- The candidate must complete the 17 years of age as on 31st December, 2019. Must born not earlier than 01st January, 1996 and not later than 31st December, 2002.
- Candidate should pass the 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized board / university. B.Sc graduates can also apply.
- Must secure 60% marks in PCB and 50% mark individually in each subject in first attempt.
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English are the compulsory subjects in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates those have appeared or will be appearing in qualifying examination up to 30th April, 2019 may also apply.
Candidates must have passed one of the qualifying examinations in the first attempt with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken simultaneously and securing not less than 60% of the aggregate marks in these three science subjects taken together and not less than 50% marks in English and 50% marks in each of the science subjects. They must have also passed an examination in Mathematics of the tenth standard. The examinations are: –
- The Higher Secondary ( 10+2 ) or equivalent examination in Science of a statutory Indian University / board or other recognized examination body with English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology which shall include practical test in all of these science subjects.
- The Pre-professional / Pre-Medical examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( after passing either Higher Secondary School examination or pre-University or equivalent examination ) which shall include practical test in these science subjects.
- 1st year of three years Degree course of a recognised University with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology including practical test in Science subjects provided the examination is a University Examination.
- Senior Secondary of a statutory Examination Board of Indian School Certificate examination of 12 years of study, last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at higher level.
- Higher Secondary School Certificate examination of Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Education with English at Higher level, any one of the Modern Indian or Modern Foreign or Classical Languages, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or any other elective subject.
- Any other examination which in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the Higher Secondary Science / Pre-Professional / Pre-medical Examination of Indian University / Board with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology including practical test in each of these Science subjects.
- B.Sc. Examination of a recognized Indian University provided that he / she has passed the B.Sc. Examination in not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and further that he / she has passed the qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- Regarding the requirement of Mathematics, candidate who have passed Higher Secondary, Senior Cambridge or Indian School Certificate examination and had not offered Mathematics in the final year will be deemed eligible if he / she had studied Mathematics up to the pre-final year stage ( X Class ) and had passed an examination in the subject provided it was at least of Tenth standard. A certificate signed by the Head Master or Principal of the school in which candidate has studied should be produced at the time of interview in such cases. A candidate who had not taken Mathematics at the Tenth or an equivalent examination but had subsequently passed in Mathematics as an additional subject in I. Sc. / B.Sc. examination is also eligible.
Armed Forces Medical College Exam Pattern 2019
- National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test NEET ( UG ) – 2019 will be conducted on 5th May, 2019 ( Sunday ) from 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.
- The duration of test will be three ( 03 ) hours.
- Each question carries 4 marks. For each correct response the candidate will get 4 marks.
- For each incorrect response one mark will be deducted for the total score.
Pattern of the Entrance Test
|Subject||Pattern||Duration||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Physics||180 objective type|
|02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.||45||180|
( Botany &
Armed Forces Medical College Application Form 2019
- Armed Forces Medical College application form for MBBS is available in the official website: www.afmc.nic.in
- The Following Documents must be submitted with the application form
- 10th class marksheet
- 12th class marksheet
- Scanned copy of candidate’s passport sized photograph
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through UPI App / Debit card / Credit Card / Net Banking / E-wallet
- The application fee of NEET 2019 is ₹1400/- for general & OBC candidates and ₹750/- for SC / ST / PH candidates.
Armed Forces Medical College Admit Card 2019
- The NTA will provide the facility of downloading Admit Cards of NEET ( UG ) on the Boards website www.ntaneet.nic.in.
- Candidates are required to download the admit cards from the website and follow the instructions given therein.
- Candidate may please note that admit cards will not be sent by post. When candidate will download the Admit Card, a copy of the same in pdf format will also be emailed to the candidate on the registered email id. The Admit Card will bear the candidate‟s Roll Number, Name, Father‟s Name, Category, Sub-Category, Photograph, Signature, Date of Birth, Language of Question Paper with Name and Address of examination centre allotted.
- The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card downloaded by him / her for all the entries made therein
Armed Forces Medical College Selection Procedure 2019
- Candidates have to register on the AFMC official website to participate in the selection procedure. The AFMC counselling schedule will be uploaded along with the list of selected candidates on the website.
- The NEET Roll No. of the candidates those will shortlist for the screening at AFMC, Pune based on merit will be displayed on the website. The admission will be offered on the basis of NEET score and AFMC screening test
Armed Forces Medical College Results 2019
- The authority will publish the result / merit list containing the candidates NEET roll numbers in the leading newspaper and on the website. Candidates those roll number will appear in the merit will only be called for the admission procedure. No call letters will be sent individually to any candidate.
- The final merit list will be released in the month of August 2019. On the basis of result, a separate merit will be prepared category-wise
Armed Forces Medical College Important Dates 2019
|1||On-line submission of Application Form|
( including uploading of photograph and signature )
|01st November, 2018 to 07th December, 2018|
|2||Date for successful final transaction of fee||01st November, 2018 to 08th December, 2018|
|3||Correction in particulars of Application Form on website only|
( No corrections shall be allowed under any circumstances after this date )
|14th to 31st January, 2019|
|4||Printing of Admit Cards from NTA website||15th April, 2019|
|5||Date of Examination||05th May, 2019|
|6||Declaration of Result on NTA website||05th June, 2019|
Armed Forces Medical College,
Southern Command, Near Race Course,
Solapur Road, Wanowrie,
Pune, Maharashtra 411040, India.,
Phone No. : 020 2337 3158,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.afmc.nic.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.