AWES WAT Application Form 2013
AWES WAT 2013 Application Form : : AWES WAT 2013 Exam Details
- WAT Application Form of AWES – Send Bank Draft in favour of concerned Institution directly, payable at station where institution is located.
- WAT Application form can also be downloaded from following AWES Institutes Websites :
www.aie.ac.in, www.acepachmarhi.ac.in, www.armycods.in, www.aifdonline.in, wwww.acn.co.in, www.ain.guwahati.org, www.aihmctbangalore.com, www.aitpune.com, www.theacms.in, www.awes.nic.in, www.ipu.ac.in.
- Prospectus also available at HQ AWES and HQs Command ( AWES Cell ) through DD only in favour of institute concerned. However submitting of application and bank draft will be through hand / post only.
Note : Final year candidates may appear provisionally. Prospectus on sale by 15th January 2013 ( AIT 01st February 2013 ) onwards.
AWES WAT 2013 Cost of Prospectus
|S.No||Institute Name||Cost of Prospectus|
|1.||( AIE )||450 /- by regd post, 400 /- by hand through DD.|
|2.||( ACE )||450 /- by regd post, 400 /- by hand through DD.|
|3.||( ACDS )||700 /- by regd post, 650 /- by hand ( each for BDS and MDS ) through DD.|
|4.||( ACN )||500 /- by Regd Post, 450 /- by hand through DD.|
|5.||( AIN ) GUWAHATI.||500 /- by Regd Post, 450 /- by hand through DD.|
|6.||( AIHM & CT )||550 /- by Regd Post, 500 /- by hand through DD.|
|7.||( AIT )||820 /- by Regd Post, 750 /- by hand through DD.|
|8.||( AIFD )||550 /- by Regd Post, 500 /- by hand through DD.|
AWES WAT 2013 Eligibility Conditions
- Wards of serving Army personnel with minimum 10 years continuous service in the Army.
- Wards of ex Army personnel granted / awarded regular pension, liberalized family pension, family pension or disability pension at the time of their superannuation, demise, discharge, release medical board / invalided medical board. AWES includes wards of recruits medically boarded out and granted disability pension.
- Wards of ex Army personnel who have taken discharge / release after ten years of service.
- Adopted / Step Children and Children of Remarried Widows :
- Adopted Child of Army personnel who completed 10 years service, adopted at least five years prior to seeking admission.
- Step Children are eligible provided they are born out of a wedding where at least one parent belonged to the Army and completed 10 years service.
- Children of Widows of Army personnel who are born as a result of second marriage with Army personnel. However, children of widows of Army personnel born out of remarriage with Non – Army personnel would not be eligible for admission.
- Eligibility Criteria in Special Cases :
- Eligibility Criteria for Wards of Ex Army Medical Corps Officers / Army Dental Corps Officers Presently Serving with IN / IAF.
- Wards of only those ex Army medical officers / Army Dental Corps officers presently serving with Indian Navy or Indian Air Force who have served with the Army for 10 years.
- Eligibility Criteria for Children of APS Personnel :
- Children of APS personnel classified as exservicemen as per Government of India, Ministry of Defence letter No 9 ( 52 ) / 88 / D ( Res ) dt 19th July 89.
- Children of those APS personnel who are on deputation and who have put in 10 years of service in the Army.
- Children of APS personnel, who are directly recruited into APS who have competed 10 years of service and of those who as per their terms and conditions of service, retired from APS without reversion to P & T Department after completing their minimum pensionable service of which 10 years was in the Army.
- Eligibility Criteria for Children of MNS / TA Personnel :
- Children of only those members of MNS who have 10 years service as regular Army MNS Officer or are in receipt of pension from the Army.
- Children of only those TA personnel who have completed 10 years of embodied service.
AWES WAT 2013 Exam Centres
( Except for AIT Pune, ACMS, ACDS MDS, AIL and AIFD for PG )
- Pathankot, Jalandhar Cantt, Ambala, Delhi, Kota, Jodhpur, Dehradun, Lucknow, Bhopal, Pune, Secunderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Guwahati, Danapur.
AWES WAT 2013 Important Dates
1. Last Date of Receipt of AWES WAT 2013 UG Application : 15th March, 2013
2. Last Date of Receipt of AWES WAT 2013 PG Application : 30th May, 2013
3. Last date for receipt of AWES WAT 2013 UG Application Form ( With late fee of 100/- ) : 25th March, 2013
4. Last date for receipt of AWES WAT 2013 PG Application Form ( With late fee of 100/- ) : 15th June, 2013
AWES WAT 2013 Application Form, AWES WAT 2013 Application Form and Prospectus, AWES WAT 2013 Cost of Prospectus, AWES WAT Exam Centres 2013, AWES WAT 2013 Important Dates.
Exams Date Related : AWES Application Form 2013, AWES WAT Application Form 2013, AWES Online Application Form 2013, AWES WAT Application Form 2013, CWAT Application form 2013, CWAT Online Application Form 2013, AWES Forms 2013, AWES 2013 Forms Download, AWES 2013 Application Form, AWES Application Form 2013, AWES WAT 2013 Application Form, 2013 AWES WAT Application form, CWAT 2013 Application Form, CWAT 2013 Online Application Form, CWAT AWES Application Form 2013, AWES WAT Application Status 2013, AWES WAT 2013 Application Status, AWES WAT Registration Form 2013, AWES WAT 2013 Registration Form, AWES WAT 2013 Availability Forms 2013, AWES WAT Application Form Issue Date 2013, AWES WAT Application Form Last Date 2013, AWES WAT Application Form Cost 2013, AWES Application Prospectus 2013, AWES Exam Centre 2013, AWES WAT Exam Important Dates 2013, AWES 2013 Exam Centre, AWES WAT Exam Center 2013, AWES WAT 2013 Exam Center, CWAT Exam Center 2013, CWAT 2013 Exam Center, AWES WAT 2013 Important Dates.,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for awes wat application form 2013 by amala