AWES WAT 2015 Application Form : : AWES WAT 2015 Exam Details
- To obtain WAT Prospectus and Application Form of AWES – Send Bank Draft in favour of concerned Institution directly, payable at station where institution is located.
- WAT Application form can also be downloaded from following AWES Institutes Websites :
www.aie.ac.in, www.acepachmarhi.ac.in, www.acds.co.in, wwww.acn.co.in, www.ain.guwahati.org, www.ihmctbangalore.com, www.aitpune.com, www.aifdonline.in, www.awesindia.com.
- Prospectus also available at HQ AWES and HQs Command ( AWES Cell ) through DD only in favour of institute concerned. However submitting of application will be through hand / post only.
AWES WAT 2015 Eligibility Conditions
The applicants must fall into one of the following categories : –
- Wards of serving Army personnel with minimum 10 years continuous service in the Army.
- Wards of ex Army personnel granted / awarded regular pension, liberalized family pension, family pension or disability pension at the time of their superannuation, demise, discharge, release medical board / invalided medical board. AWES includes wards of recruits medically boarded out and granted disability pension.
- Wards of ex Army personnel who have taken discharge / release after ten years of service.
- Adopted / Step Children and Children of Remarried Widows :
- Adopted Child of Army personnel who completed 10 years service, adopted at least five years prior to seeking admission.
- Step Children are eligible provided they are born out of a wedding where at least one parent belonged to the Army and completed 10 years service.
- Children of Widows of Army personnel who are born as a result of second marriage with Army personnel. However, children of widows of Army personnel born out of remarriage with Non – Army personnel would not be eligible for admission.
- Eligibility Criteria in Special Cases :
- Eligibility Criteria for Wards of Ex Army Medical Corps Officers / Army Dental Corps Officers Presently Serving with IN / IAF.
- Wards of only those ex Army medical officers / Army Dental Corps officers presently serving with Indian Navy or Indian Air Force who have served with the Army for 10 years.
- Eligibility Criteria for Children of APS Personnel :
- Children of APS personnel classified as exservicemen as per Government of India, Ministry of Defence letter No 9 ( 52 ) / 88 / D ( Res ) dt 19th July 89.
- Children of those APS personnel who are on deputation and who have put in 10 years of service in the Army.
- Children of APS personnel, who are directly recruited into APS who have competed 10 years of service and of those who as per their terms and conditions of service, retired from APS without reversion to P & T Department after completing their minimum pensionable service of which 10 years was in the Army.
- Eligibility Criteria for Children of MNS / TA Personnel :
- Children of only those members of MNS who have 10 years service as regular Army MNS Officer or are in receipt of pension from the Army.
- Children of only those TA personnel who have completed 10 years of embodied service.
AWES WAT 2015 Exam Centres
( Except for AIT, ACDS ( PG ) and AIFD for PG )
- Pathankot, Jalandhar Cantt, Ambala, Delhi, Kota, Jodhpur, Dehradun, Lucknow, Bhopal, Pune, Secunderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Guwahati, Danapur.
AWES WAT 2015 Important Dates
1. Last Date of Receipt of AWES WAT 2015 UG Application : 15th March, 2015
2. Last Date of Receipt of AWES WAT 2015 PG Application : 30th May, 2015
3. Last date for receipt of AWES WAT 2015 UG Application Form ( With late fee of 100/- ) : 30th March, 2015
4. Last date for receipt of AWES WAT 2015 PG Application Form ( With late fee of 100/- ) : 16th June, 2015