Association of Indian Management Schools AIMS ATMA 2021Exams Date »
Association of Indian Management Schools ( AIMS ) – ( ATMA 2021 )
Association of Indian Management Schools invites admission application for AIMS Test for Management Admissions ( ATMA ), a national level test leading to admission in post – graduate management courses for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
AIMS ATMA Courses Offered 2021
AIMS ATMA Eligibility 2021
Eligibility criteria ATMA 2021 are mentioned below :
Educational Qualification : Candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent degree under 10+2+3 scheme in any stream ( B.A / B.Sc. / B.Com / B.Tech ) from any university recognized by Ministry of Human Resource Department, Govt. Of India.
Minimum Qualification : Candidates appearing for final exam of their graduation can also apply for ATMA.
Age Criteria : Candidates must be at least 21 years on or before the time of admission to apply for ATMA 2021.
Domicile : There is no Domicile restriction.
Nationality : Only Indian Nationals can apply.
AIMS ATMA Exam Pattern 2021
ATMA is conducted in a certain format and pattern as mentioned below.
- ATMA exam will be conducted in as a computer based test.
- It will contain 180 multiple choice questions each of 1 mark.
- ATMA Exam Pattern will cover 3 key areas viz. Verbal Skills, Analytical Reasoning Skills, Quantitative Skills. Each section will be allotted 30 minutes.
- The question paper is divided into 6 sub – sections and each section comprises of 30 questions.
- The total duration for ATMA is 3 hours.
- 0.25 marks to be deducted for incorrect response
AIMS ATMA Application Form 2021
AIMS ATMA admission application form is available in the official website www.atmaaims.com.
Candidates are required to register using a valid email id and contact number.
- Go to the official website www.atmaaims.com.
- Enter your email id and contact
- Submit your details
Upon successful submission, a unique registration number and password will be sent to the email id.
Upon Successful Registration
- Go to the official website i.e. www.atmaaims.org.
- Login using the credentials sent to the registered email id
- Fill in the rest of the details asked in the application form
- Upload the scanned images of a recent passport size photograph and signature
Payment of Fees
- Candidates have to pay the application fee after submitting the form.
- The application fee is of ₹ 1298/-.
- The application fee can only be paid online using Debit Card / Credit Card / Bank Transfer.
AIMS ATMA Admit Card 2021
ATMA Admit Card will be released from 13th February, 2021. Steps to downloaded the document are as follows :
Step 1 : Visit the official website, www.atmaaims.com
Step 2 : Enter your PID and Password issued by AIMS/ ATMA
Step 3 : Click ‘ATMA Admit Card’ to download the ticket.
Step 4 : View and check all the details mentioned in the document.
Step 5 : Save and take a print out of ATMA December Admit Card.
AIMS ATMA Exam Centers 2021
- Management aspirants applying for ATMA 2019, have the liberty to choose exam center for themselves.
- Candidates must select two centers so that it becomes easy for AIMS to allocate centers as per student’s choice.
- Once the center is allocated, students can only request change under the genuine situation, at least five days prior to the exam date.
AIMS ATMA Selection Procedure 2021
- Candidates qualifying the written round will have to appear for the next round of selection process -Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview.
- Group Discussion : For Group discussion, qualified candidates from the previous rounds are given a topic related to current or business affairs. The duration of the GD usually varies. Candidates’ ability to take initiative and effectively communicate their ideas are tested in this round.
- Personal Interview : The Personal Interview round is one on one interaction round where the panelists adjudge the candidates on the basis of their persona and ability to stay focused under pressure. The usual duration of PI round in 10 – 15 minutes.
- Candidates appearing for the selection process will have to produce the following document for verification
- ATMA Score Card / Hall Ticket
- Original Degree / Provisional Certificate
- Multiple Passport size color and black & white photos.
- Original and a copy of Counselling Letter.
- Original and a copy of Admit Card.
- Original and copies of 10th, 12th standard.
AIMS ATMA Syllabus 2021
- Analytical Reasoning Skills
- Verbal Skills
- Quantitative Skills
AIMS ATMA Result 2021
- ATMA 2019 Result will be declared on 22nd February, 2019, for the February session.
- The Result will be declared in form of score card at the official website. ATMA Score card will consist of the following information
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Test Date
- Quantitative Skills – Scaled Score, Percentile
- Verbal Skills – Scaled Score, Percentile
- Analytical Reasoning – Scaled Score, Percentile
- Total Scaled Score
- Overall Percentile
AIMS ATMA Important Dates 2021
|1||Registration Start Date||24th December, 2018|
|2||Last date for reprint of filled - in Application Form||12th February, 2018|
|3||Admit Card Available||13th February, 2019|
|4||ATMA February Exam||23rd December, 2018
17th February, 2019
26th May, 2019
23rd June, 2019
28th July, 2019
|5||ATMA February Result||22nd February, 2019|
Association of Indian Management Schools,
D No : 6-3-668/10/76, First Floor,
Durga Nagar Colony, Punjagutta,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500082, India.,
Phone No. : 040 2341 7875,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.atmaaims.com.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.