Association of Management of Homoeopathic Medical Colleges of Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2007
Office Address :
75 Mint Road,
Mumbai: 400 001.
Phone: 022-2264 1361,
Fax: 91-22-2264 1362,
Association of Management of Homoeopathic Medical Colleges of Maharashtra the only Association who will be conducting
APGH-CET 2007 for Admission to
Post Graduate Courses in Homoeopathy M.D (Hom) Regular / External in Un-aided Private Homoeopathic Medical Colleges in Maharashtra for the academic year 2007-08. Association of Management of Homoeopathic Medical Colleges of Maharashtra is authorised to conduct the above mentioned CET by the Pravesh Niyantran Samiti. The Hon’ble committee is consituted by an order of the Constitution Bench of the Hon’ble Supreme Court & no other Association / Agency is authorised to conduct APGH-CET 2007 for our Member Colleges.
APGH – CET – 2007 for Post Graduate Courses in Homoeopathy – M.D.(Hom) Regular & External
Common Entrance Test for Admission to Post Graduate Courses M.D. (Hom) Regular & External In the Un-aided Private Homoepathic Medical Colleges in Maharashtra will be held on Sunday 02 / 09 / 2007 Between 2,00 pm to 5.00 pm at Mumbai Only
Eligibility Criteria: M-D. (Horn) Regular Course :
1) Candidate must have passed final BHMS Examination or equivalent qualification in Homoeopathy included in the 2nd Schedule to the Act after completing one year rotatory compulsory Internship or is likely to complete the same on or before 31 / 10 / 2007.
2) Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery or equivalent qualification in Homoeopathy included in the 2nd schedule to the Act after undergoing a course of study of not less than 2 years duration (graded degree).
M.D (Horn) External Course: 1) A candidate who possesses degree mentioned in Para 1 or has passed the Final Examination of a Diploma Course in Homoeopathy of not less than 4 years and fulfills any of the following conditions shall be eligible for admission to the examinations as an external candidate
- Holds a full time regular course not below the rank of Assistant Professor
- Has Teaching experience not less than 7 yrs, in recognized Homoeopathic Medical College or
- Has 10 years professional experience from the date of Registration.
Application Forms and Brochures will be available from 24-07-2007 to 14.08.2007 at notified Centres on payment of Rs. 500/- (Rs. Five Hundred Only) by DD in Favor of “Association of Management of Homoeopathic Medical Colleges of Maharashtra” payable at Mumbai. Forms can also be obtained by post from the Office of Association of Management of Homoeopathic Medical Colleges of Maharashtrawith an additional DD of Rs. 200/- for postage. Candidates are. Requested to send the requisition on plain paper mentioning course applied for.
- Availability of Forms :
24 / 07 / 2007 – 14 / 08 /2007
- Last Date for submission Forms :
14 / 08 / 2007
- Date of APGH-CET 2007 Examination :
02 / 09 / 2007 (Sunday)
The filled-in Application Forms with a DD of Rs 1,500/- should be sent to Association of Management of Homoeopathic Medical Colleges of Maharashtra Mumbai office Only.
For details refer to brochure, visit our
www.amhmcm.org: or contact at Association of Management of Homoeopathic Medical Colleges of Maharashtra Office.
Application Forms Are Available At Following Notified Centres.
Karnataka Board of Homoeopathic System of Medicine
Dr. Padiar Memorial HMC,
Phone: 0448- 2711030
Jaisoorya Potti Sreeramulu Government HMC
Phone: 040 – 27038815