Awadhesh Pratap Singh University Entrance Test 2013
Awadhesh Pratap Singh University applications on prescribed application forms are invited for admission to the following academic programs. Admission will be done on the basis of Merit in Index ( except M.Phil courses ) prepared based on qualifying Examination.
Awadhesh Pratap Singh University admission to M.Phil Courses shall be made on the basis of Entrance Examination.
Awadhesh Pratap Singh University Entrance Exam Date 2013
|Awadhesh Pratap Singh University 2013 Exam Date : 16th July, 2013|
A : Regular Courses :-
- M.Phil : ( 2 Semester ) in Environmental Biology and Policy Research
- M.Sc. : ( 4 Semester ) in Environmental Biology; Chemistry; Mathematics and Physics
- M.A. : ( 4 Semester ) in Ancient Indian History, Culture & Archeology; Business Economics; Psychology; English; Hindi and Philosophy.
- M.A. : ( 5 Years Integrated Program ) in Russian Language.
- P.G.D.C.A. : ( Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application ) : ( 2 Semester )
B : Self Supporting Programs :-
Group I : M.Phil Programs ( 1 Year / 2 Sem after Post Graduation ) – M.Phil. ( Physics; Chemistry; Mathematics; Computer Science; and Chemical Science ); M.Phil ( Forestry; Biochemistry; Biotechnology; Environmental Science; Botany ); M.Phil ( Psychology; Ancient Indian History; Culture & Archaeology; Business Economics; Tourism Administration; Social Work ); M.Phil. ( English; Hindi; Tribal Studies; Philosophy ); M.Phil. ( Physical Education ) and M.Phil. ( Management; Commerce ); M.Phil. ( Education ).
Group II : ( 2 Year / 4 Sem / 6 Sem ) Post Graduate Professional Programs : MBA ( Industrial Relations & Personnel Management ); MBA ( Human Resource Development ); MBA ( Tourism Administration ); MSW ( Master of Social Work ); M.Sc.( Biotechnology ); M.Sc. ( Microbiology ); M.Sc. ( Bioinformatics ); M.Sc. ( Biochemistry ); M.Sc.( Forestry ); M.Sc. ( Information Technology ); M.Sc.( Computer Science ); MCA ( Master of Computer Application – 6 Semester ); M.P.Ed. ( Master of Physical Education ); M.Com., M.A.in ( Education ).
Group III : 1 Year Program ( after Graduation ) B.P.Ed. ( Bachelor of Physical Education ) ( 1 Year, 2 Sem ); M.Ed. ( Master of Education ) ( 1Year Annual – for Affiliated Colleges ); M.Lib. Sc.
Group IV : Professional Degree Program ( 3 Year / 6 Sem ) ( After 10+2 ) B.B.A ( Bachelor of Business Administration ) ; B.C.A. ( Bachelor of Computer Application ); B.P.E. ( Bachelor of Physical Education ); B.Com ( Hons. ); B.H.M. ( Bachelor in Hotel Management )
Group V : 5 Year / 10 Sem Integrated Professional Degree Program ( After 10+2 ) B.A.LLB. ( Hons. ) Five Year Integrated Program.
- Those candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examination but their result is still awaited are also eligible to apply.
- The last date for registration in all the courses is 30th June 2013.
- The last date for admission shall be notified on University website / mp on line website ( http://mp on line gov.in.)
- Relaxation in qualifying marks and Reservation for SC / ST / OBC / PH etc will be as per M.P. Government Rules.
- For admission to different courses eligibility-etc is available in Admission Brochure available on University / mponline website.
How to Apply for Awadhesh Pratap Singh University Entrance Exam 2013
1. Candidates can submit application forms for admission online through http://www.mponline.gov.in.
2. Candidates can also submit admission form using internet from their home, through mponline and making the payment through credit / debit card or by net banking. Candidates can apply for more than one course as per eligibility criteria. Application / Registraion fee of 700/- for General / OBC. and 400/- for SC / ST candidates has to be deposited for admission to M.Phil. courses alongwith admission form. Similarly, application / registration fee of 500/- for General / OBC and 300/- for SC / ST candidate has to be deposited along with the admission form for admission to other courses.
3. Candidates can go through the admission rules and departmental information on University website www.apsurewa.ac.in
4. Candidates are required to submit the printout of admission form along with the photo copies of the mark sheets and other required documents ( SC / ST / OBC / FF / PH / Kashmir migrants / Parsi / Staff ward / NRI / NCC / NSS / Sports etc. ) to the following address :
Chairman Admission Committee,
School of Environmental Biology,
APSU, Rewa ( M.P. ) – 486 003.
By last date as mentioned below through Speed Post / Regd. Post. It can also be submitted by hand in any of the designated Collection Centers viz Department of Physics, Environmental Biology, Psychology, Computer Science, Mathematical Sciences, Business Economics and Business Administration of APS University Rewa.
5. The University may not run a self – supporting course in which the admitted students are less than ten. In such cases, the applicant will get a full refund of the fees deposited by him / her.
Awadhesh Pratap Singh University Entrance Exam 2013 Important Dates
|Bank Name||Duration of Maintenance|
|Standard and Chartered Bank||22nd September, 2013 ( Sunday ) from 00:30 Hours to 01:30 Hours|
|HDFC Bank||28th September, 2013 ( Saturday ) from 23.00 Hours to 29th September, 2013 ( Sunday ) 1.55 Hours|
|Corporation Bank||21st September, 2013 ( Saturday ) from 22:00 Hours to 22nd September, 2013 ( Sunday ) 04:00 Hours
22nd September, 2013 ( Sunday ) from 21:00 Hours to 23rd September, 2013 ( Monday ) 04:00 Hours
|ICICI Bank||21st September, 2013 ( Saturday ) from 23.00 Hours to 03.00 Hours
22nd September, 2013 ( Sunday ) from 23.00 Hours to 03.00 Hours
|Punjab National Bank||21st September, 2013 ( Saturday ) from 23:00 Hours to 22nd September, 2013 ( Sunday ) 12:00 Hours|