INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGYExams Date »
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management 2018
SJMSOM MMgt 2018
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management invites admission application for Master of Management Programme ( M.Mgt ) programs for the academic year 2018 – 2020.
SJMSOM MMgt Eligibility 2018
- A Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree with at least 60% marks ( 55% in case of candidates belonging to SC / ST / PWD category ) or a minimum CPI of 6.5 ( 6 in case of candidates belonging to SC / ST / PWD category ) out of 10 from the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of four years of education after completing higher secondary schooling ( 10+2 ) or equivalent.
- Applicants appearing for final year of the degree and those who have completed the degree requirements and awaiting results can also apply. The applicant should have secured an aggregate of 60% marks ( 55% in case of candidates belonging to SC / ST / PWD category ) or equivalent till the latest exam that has been completed and whose scores are available.
- CA / ICWA, with a first class Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline having secured 60% marks ( 55% in case of candidates belonging to SC / ST / PWD category ) in aggregate ( including all years / semesters ) or a minimum CPI of 6.5 ( 6 in case of candidates belonging to SC / ST / PWD category ) out of 10.
- A candidate holding a foreign passport and not an Indian passport should have cleared TOEFL or IELTS.
SJMSOM MMgt Application Form 2018
SJMSOM MMgt Application Form is available in the official website www.som.iitb.ac.in.
Candidate will have to scan and upload the following documents ( as per size and dimensions specified ) along with the application form :
- Passport size photograph
- Graduation Certificate / Copy of latest semester marksheet ( for students appearing for the final semester or yet to receive Graduation Certificate )
- CASTE certificate ( If applicable )
- Physically disabled certificate for applicants with disability.
- CAT 2017 scorecard
SJMSOM MMgt Selection Procedure 2018
- The selection of the candidates for admission to the Master of Management programme 2018 – 20 batch will be carried out in two phases.
- In the first phase, the eligible candidates as per the eligibility criteria [ A ] mentioned above will be shortlisted for Written Ability Test ( WAT ) and Personal Interview ( PI ) from amongst the candidates, who have applied to the M.Mgt. programme. The candidate must have a valid CAT 2017 score securing a minimum overall percentile score as mentioned
SJMSOM MMgt Important Dates 2018
|1||CAT 2017 Results||January, 2018|
|2||Launch of Online Application||The day after CAT 2017 Results|
|3||Last Date for Applying Online||29th January, 2018|
|4||Shortlist of Candidates and Slot Selection||9th February, 2018 - 14th February, 2018|
|5||Written Ability Test and Personal Interviews||10th March, 2018 - 13th March, 2018|
|6||Final list of selected candidates||30th April, 2018|
SJMSOM PhD 2018
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management invites admission application for PhD program for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
SJMSOM PhD Eligibility 2018
The overall institutional requirement for admission to PhD programme of the Institute is meeting ANY ONE of the following criteria :
For GN / OBC ( NC ) category
- a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in the qualifying degree. OR
- a First Class as specified by the University.OR
- a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average ( CGPA ) / Cumulative Performance Index ( CPI ) of 6.0 on the scale of 0 – 10; or an equivalent to 6.0 on other corresponding proportional requirements when the scales are other than 0 – 10. in the qualifying degree.
For SC / ST / PwD category
- a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate in the qualifying degree
- a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average ( CGPA ) / Cumulative Performance Index CPI ) of 5.5 on the scale of 0 – 10; an equivalent to 5.6 on other corresponding proportional requirements when the scales are other than 0 – 10. in the qualifying degree.
SJMSOM PhD Application Form 2018
SJMSOM PhD Application Form is available in the official website www.som.iitb.ac.in.
Important Guidelines for Ph.D. Application
- Please read the instructions given in the brochure carefully before filling up the application form.
- Online Application Form & Information Brochure ( including the admission schedule along with the important dates ) is available on the Institute website at the following link, http://www.iitb.ac.in/newacadhome/phd.jsp.
- You are required to submit the application ONLINE. No Downloadable Forms will be available. After filling the form, you are advised to take a print of your application and keep the same for the record.
- The application fee is as follows,
- Women candidates : ₹ 150/-
- SC / ST / PwD category candidates : ₹ 150/-
- All other candidates : ₹ 300/-
- The fee is to be paid by Debit Card / Credit Card / SBI Internet Banking / Online Payment System and you do not have to submit the printed copy of the application. Applications without online payment details will not be considered.
SJMSOM PhD Selection Procedure 2018
- Admission is offered on the basis of an interview held usually a month before the commencement of the semester for which admission is sought. The interview may be supplemented by a written test, if necessary. Merely satisfying the general eligibility criterion as well as criterion set for each admission category is no guarantee for being called for test / interview. Depending on the number of applications received and considering the constraints of time and other resources for conducting Written Test and Interview, the Academic Units may put additional academic performance based shortlisting criterion.
- Candidates called for the written Test / Interview under Teaching Assistantship ( TA ) category, only candidates belonging to SC / ST and PwD categories will be paid single second class return railway fare by the shortest route ( as per rules ) from their place of residence to the Institute. They have to produce evidence ( Original / Photocopy of Railway Ticket ) in support of their claim. A candidate called for more than one discipline, can submit only one claim.
SJMSOM PhD Important Dates 2018
|1||Advertisement ( in all leading Newspapers and on website )||11th March, 2018|
|2||Available of online application forms mode||20th March, 2018|
|3||Last date for submission of completed application forms||11th April, 2018|
|4||Last date for Departments to send the list of candidates to be |
called for Written Test / Interview ( for other categories ) except
TA / RA
|17th April, 2018|
|5||To display the list of candidates called for Entrance Test and / or Interview||20th April, 2018|
Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management,
Powai, Mumbai 400076,
Telephone No. : + 91 22 2576 7781,
Fax : + 91 22 25722872,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.som.iitb.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.